Taking DHEA for Erectile Dysfunction
DHEA, or Dehydroepiandrosterone, is an important precursor for the biosynthesis of testosterone, estrogen and other hormones associated with procreation. Men suffering erectile dysfunction, where they cannot maintain an erection, will find relief by taking DHEA as a regular supplement - although it may take a few months continual treatment for the effects to be 'enjoyed'.
This effect is apparent in both men and women, where with a daily supplement of 50g DHEA, the woman's libido is enhanced along with the ability of the man to maintain an erection. The effect on men was particularly pronounced in the over 70s, and even in 60-year-olds the production of DHEA will decline so taking a supplement appears to be the best way to maintain your virility.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Ultimate Nutrition
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Action Labs
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Natural Sport
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One
- Shop by Brands
- ESTROGEN SYMPTOMS ARE SYSTEMS OUT OF ALIGNMENT
- Scientific Mushroom Immunity Formula
- Menopause: Disease or Condition?
- Gov Signs Bill Banning DHEA Sales to Minors
- Immune Renew Fact Sheet
- Menopause Relief scientifically supported - Remifemin
- Medicinal Mushrooms Grown on Purple Kculli Corn Yield Life Changing Results
- Sytrinol - Frequently Asked Questions.
- Reishi Mushroom Supreme™ - Planetary Formulas
- MenoChange - Planetary Formulas