**Risk Free - Guarantee: 60 Day 100% money Back Guarantee!
Red Yeast Rice
Standardized to 1.5% HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors
Rice that has been fermented by the red yeast, Monascus purpureus. this is a natural Asian food coloring that supports cholesterol levels already in the normal range. This Source Naturals product is citrinin-free and standardized to 1.5% mixed mevinolinic acid monacolins. These monacolins address the root cause of maintaining normal cholesterol levels, blocking the synthesis of cholesterol by binding to the cholesterol production enzyme HMG-CoA reductase. Red Yeast Rice extract has been used to help lower cholesterol. This product should not be taken with Statin drugs (Cholesterol-lowering drugs) because statins are also HMG-Coa inhibitors and the combination of the two might not be good for the liver. Red yeast rice extract also has been used as a medicine in China for over 1,000 years for improving blood circulation and for alleviating indigestion and diarrhea. Recently, doctors in China have been using red yeast rice to lower blood cholesterol and triglycerides. 17 studies and 900 Chinese subjects showed that it can lower total cholesterol (by an average of 10-30%), lower LDL cholesterol (by an average of 10-20%), lower triglycerides (by an average of 15-25%), and increase HDL (by an average of 7-15%). Additionally, animal studies using red yeast rice demonstrated no toxicity.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Ultimate Nutrition
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Action Labs
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Natural Sport
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One
- Shop by Brands
- Read more about Red Yeast Rice and Lipid Wellness
- Take it to Heart - regain healthy Cholesterol levels ... read more ...
- Cholesterol Conundrum
- New* Improved formula - Cholest-Response Lower Cholesterol
- Gugulipid: Controlling cholesterol levels
- Why are probiotic bacteria important for digestive health?
- How do probiotic bacteria help with digestion?
- Is helping to ensure a healthy digestive system the only use for probiotics?
- How often should probiotics be taken to ensure optimal support of the digestion
Vitamins or Herbs Should be taken as directed on the bottle. VitaNet ®, LLC Is an Authorized Distributor of Red yeast rice 600mg capsules Manufactured by: Source naturals.