SearchBox:

BackRefresh

Can EDTA help my cardiovascular system

old message Can EDTA help my cardiovascular system Darrell Miller 10/10/16

PreviousNext

Date: October 10, 2016 03:14 PM
Author:
Subject: Can EDTA help my cardiovascular system

EDTA, also referred to as Calcium Disodimum Edathamil, is a synthetic amino acid used to treat a host of conditions including cardiovascular diseases. It can be administered intravenously, intramuscularly or orally.

Primary use: Detox Metals and Clean Veins

The hardening that occurs in our arteries, commonly known as atherosclerosis, contributes massively to poor cardiovascular health. This plaque buildup blocks your arteries causing diseases like high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels and heart attacks. 

EDTA chelation therapy has been proven to effectively dissolve the plaque restoring the arteries to their previously clear state. The healthy arteries allow good blood flow eliminating cardiovascular diseases.

EDTA is also beneficial in lead poisoning treatment. It has the ability to bind itself to heavy metals like lead, arsenic and mercury in the bloodstream. EDTA treats heavy metal toxicity. It is also used in dentistry during root canals, as well as to remove excess digoxin (the drug used for abnormal heart rhythms) in the body.

Everybody should take EDTA once a year to maintain a health cardiovascular system.

References:

//www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1032-edta.aspx?activeingredientid=1032&
//umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/ethylenediaminetetraacetic-acid
//www.life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/531-oral-edta-helps-restore-cardiovascular-function

Guarantee: VitaNet® LLC Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page