SearchBox:

BackRefresh

Pain in the butt

old message Pain in the butt Darrell Miller 11/25/16

PreviousNext

Date: November 25, 2016 08:59 AM
Author:
Subject: Pain in the butt

Sciatica is a diagnosis which is defined as swelling of the sciatic nerve. This can lead to an aching pain that often starts in the middle of the buttocks and can be felt all the way to the ankle or foot. The majority of people will heal without surgery through methods such as physical therapy, acupuncture, stretches, and muscle relaxers.

Key Takeaways:

• Lately I have been hearing a lot of people complaining about a deep, aching pain that begins in the center of their buttocks and travels down their leg.
  • The diagnosis of sciatica means that there is inflammation of the sciatic nerve.
  • Sciatic pain usually goes away with time and rest. Most people with sciatica (80 to 90 percent) will get better without surgery.

"Lately I have been hearing a lot of people complaining about a deep, aching pain that begins in the center of their buttocks and travels down their leg."

Reference:

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=//www.dailybulldog.com/db/health/pain-in-the-butt/&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGmZmMDFkMTU2YWMzMmQ5OTU6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNE-K6lGbNSRCSx-d5I32CVJ3V-Vxg

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page