SearchBox:

BackRefresh

Fake news is what you get when the mainstream media tells you vaccines are completely safe

old message Fake news is what you get when the mainstream media tells you vaccines are completely safe Darrell Miller 12/08/16

PreviousNext

Date: December 08, 2016 10:59 AM
Author:
Subject: Fake news is what you get when the mainstream media tells you vaccines are completely safe

It's hard to say who's right/wrong when it feels like I'm not getting the whole story. I'd like to think the big Pharmas are shooting two birds with one stone: helping people while making a profit. On one hand, it's putting a lot of faith into something that's going into my children. On the other, it might be the lesser of two evils.

Key Takeaways:

• Alternative Alt news sites are gaining steam and gaining credence with a wider array of viewers.
  • Often the Alt news sites take a highly distinct stance on topics, from those taken by more traditional sites.
  • One area in which the Alt news has consistently reported noteworthy variances from the way the same topic has been presented in more traditional news sites, is in the area of vaccinations.

"But the reality is, when it comes to publishing truth, the alternative media is becoming the new mainstream media. We not only get it right, but we're not afraid to tell it like it is."

Reference:

//www.naturalnews.com/056161_fake_news_mainstream_media_vaccines.html

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page
--->