SearchBox:

BackRefresh

Forget the “New Year, New Me” Goal Hype – Consider Focusing on Life Habits Instead

old message Forget the “New Year, New Me” Goal Hype – Consider Focusing on Life Habits Instead Darrell Miller 01/17/17

PreviousNext

Date: January 17, 2017 02:59 PM
Author:
Subject: Forget the “New Year, New Me” Goal Hype – Consider Focusing on Life Habits Instead

Many fail when it comes to following through on their resolutions each New Year. If you want to be more successful, try making a resolution to change small life habits that will make your life better in the long run. Set a goal to make a habit of something that will get you to your real goal in the future. For instance, strive to go to the gym at least once a week. Once that is met, increase it until you are more comfortable. This can help you lose weight. Prioritize and be proactive and it will happen.

Key Takeaways:

• Adults and teens alike often achieve results by setting goals and taking actionable steps to reach those goals.
  • Most adults and teens understand what it means to set a goal. Whether you want to learn a new language, lose 20 pounds, write a book or train for a 5K, you set a goal and then take action to reach your dream.
  • You evaluate what you need to do to reach that goal, such as buying books on the language, listening to podcasts or CDs, watching YouTube videos, visiting a foreign country or taking college classes.

"Adults and teens alike often achieve results by setting goals and taking actionable steps to reach those goals."

Reference:

//psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2016/12/30/forget-the-new-year-new-me-goal-hype-consider-focusing-on-life-habits-instead/

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page