SearchBox:

BackRefresh

How Not to Die from High Blood Pressure

old message How Not to Die from High Blood Pressure Darrell Miller 02/15/17

PreviousNext

Date: February 15, 2017 12:59 PM
Author:
Subject: How Not to Die from High Blood Pressure

Not dying from high blood pressure can be a hard thing. By age 60, it impacts many more people. High blood pressure does not need to occur though. Researchers found that people that ate better diets had much lower blood pressure than people that did not. For people that eat a bad diet, their blood pressure will get higher.

Key Takeaways:

• You can imagine how overwhelming NutritionFacts.org might be for someone new to the site. With videos on more than 2,000 health topics.
  • Imagine someone stumbling onto the site when the new video-of-the-day is about how some spice can be effective in treating a particular form of arthritis.
  • It would be easy to miss the forest for the trees. That’s why I created this new series of overview videos, which are basically taken straight from my hour-long live 2016 presentation HOW NOT TO DIE: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers.

"That’s why I created this new series of overview videos, which are basically taken straight from my hour-long live 2016 presentation HOW NOT TO DIE: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers."

Reference:

//nutritionfacts.org/video/how-not-to-die-from-high-blood-pressure/

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page
--->