SearchBox:

BackRefresh

IT IS CONSIDERED THE MOST DEADLY DRINK IN THE WORLD, IT CAN END YOUR LIFE IN LESS THAN 45 MINUTES

old message IT IS CONSIDERED THE MOST DEADLY DRINK IN THE WORLD, IT CAN END YOUR LIFE IN LESS THAN 45 MINUTES Darrell Miller 05/13/17

PreviousNext

Date: May 13, 2017 04:44 AM
Author:
Subject: IT IS CONSIDERED THE MOST DEADLY DRINK IN THE WORLD, IT CAN END YOUR LIFE IN LESS THAN 45 MINUTES

I have heard something similar to this article before. All lot of the drinks we consume in our bodies do contain a lot of sugar. Being a diabetic I know that is not good for me and most people. Also what it does to the liver is also very disturbing. I did not know about the blood pressure element. I think from now on when I drink or eat something that is not healthy, I also need to consider the damage that is being done to my internal organs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ih3_W2hAE&rel=0

Key Takeaways:

• Drinking soda is dangerous to your health in more ways that you ever thought.
  • Just drinking a can of soda can raise your blood pressure, and your blood sugar to almost diabetic level.
  • Instead of drinking soda, you should stick to organic fruit juice.

"Our diet is based on many processed products that contain artificial dyes, preservatives and chemicals that can really take a toll on our health."

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page