SearchBox:

BackRefresh

Is chronic fatigue syndrome an inflammatory disease?

old message Is chronic fatigue syndrome an inflammatory disease? Darrell Miller 08/02/17

PreviousNext

Date: August 02, 2017 04:14 PM
Author:
Subject: Is chronic fatigue syndrome an inflammatory disease?

Chronic fatigue syndrome has been a very controversial thing for many years. Experts have not been able to gain much insight when it comes to the cause of it. There is a new study out that puts forward the suggestion that it is actually an inflammatory disease. There are wide ranging symptoms which makes it quite difficult to diagnose. It is characterized mostly by debilitating fatigue. it is also usually accompanied by pain and difficulties in retaining focus.

Key Takeaways:

• New findings suggest the concentration of cytokines in the bloodstream is relevant to the acuteness of CFS/ME symptoms, indicating it could be an inflammatory disease.
  • 17 of the cytokines measured were linked to the degree of severity of CFS/ME. Of these, 13 stimulate inflammation.
  • Symptoms might include sore throat, sensitive lymph nodes, night sweats, muscle pain, digestive issues, inability to think clearly or retain focus.

"Characterized by often debilitating fatigue, and sometimes accompanied by pain and difficulties in retaining focus, CFS/ME affects between 836,000 and 2.5 million people in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."

Read more: //www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318714.php

Guarantee: VitaNet® LLC Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page