BackRefresh

Will CBD Oil Help Me Sleep?

old message Will CBD Oil Help Me Sleep? Darrell Miller 05/31/18

PreviousNext

Date: May 31, 2018 05:16 PM
Author:
Subject: Will CBD Oil Help Me Sleep?

Will CBD Oil Help Me Sleep?

Insomnia affects one-third of Americans. That shows many people are not having good sleep quality. CBD oil can help in this regard. It helps you to enter and maintain the non-REM phase of sleep (the deep sleep phase) while reducing the duration of the REM phase (the light sleep phase where dreams take place). The benefits are a marked increase in overall sleep quality and reduction of symptoms of depression and anxiety. So, even if you live in a very noisy environment, CBD oil can help you get that needed sleep. But before you chose on which oil to use, you should go for one that is environmentally-friendly and not made with toxic chemicals. Check whether the manufacturer allows third party lab testing. Also, the higher the price, the higher is the quality.

Key Takeaways:

• Entering sleep in a fuzzy state, where your exhaustion has depleted your ability to even focus, is actually counterproductive, as the body has difficulty entering the non-REM, or deep sleep.
  • Using CBD oil actually cuts short the Rem sleep cycle, allowing you to enter deep and truly restful non-rem sleep.
  • Judicious use of CBD oil should serve to put your brain on a more focused mode during the day and a more restful one during sleep hours.

"It may sound weird, but CBD is actually known to promote alertness, and thanks to that, it helps us sleep better."

Read more: //baltimorepostexaminer.com/will-cbd-oil-help-sleep/2018/05/29

Guarantee: VitaNet® LLC Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page