SearchBox:

BackRefresh

Can i over-stimulate my immune system?

old message Takeing Cat's Claw, IP-6 and Maitake Mushroom over stimulate immune system? Darrell Miller 11/11/05

PreviousNext

Date: November 11, 2005 06:33 PM
Author:
Subject: Takeing Cat's Claw, IP-6 and Maitake Mushroom over stimulate immune system?

Q. If these three natural products are taken together, could they over-stimulate my immune system?

A. That is a very good question. And at first glance, it might seem a possibility. However, one of the most amazing aspects of all three nutritional products, POA cat’s claw root extract, maitake d-fraction, and IP-6 with inositol, is their ability to both strengthen a weakened immune system and calm down a hyperactive immune system. They modulate the immune system.

The POAs in cat’s claw root extract do not take over the immune system’s job, they simply strengthen the body’s immune system so it can do its job better. Maitake D-fraction does not act on cancer cells directly, it encourages the body’s own immune system regulators to act. IP-6 with inositol does not increase NK cells, it increases NK cell activity. In other words, these three natural discoveries strengthen and balance the immune system without the fear of over-stimulation.

In fact, it is theorized that cat’s claw root extract, maitake mushrooms, and IP-6 with inositol may work synergistically. Meaning, together they strengthen and balance the immune system even better when they are taken together. However, if you use a cat’s claw supplement that contains any amount of TOAs, not only will the good “spirits” of POAs be cancelled, experts believe that they will interfere with IP-6 with inositol as well. That’s why it is vital to choose a cat’s claw supplement that is 100% TOA-free and says so on its label.

--
Vitanet®

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page
--->