SearchBox:

BackRefresh

If I take a probiotic nutritional supplement, how many bacteria should a good..

old message If I take a probiotic nutritional supplement, how many bacteria should a good quality supp Darrell Miller 10/26/05

PreviousNext

Date: October 26, 2005 11:07 AM
Author:
Subject: If I take a probiotic nutritional supplement, how many bacteria should a good quality supp

If I take a probiotic nutritional supplement, how many bacteria should a good quality supplement contain?

A. The critical factor is not how many bacteria that a supplement contains, but rather how many bacteria reach the intestines healthy, vigorous, and ready to work. A good quality supplement will deliver at least 1 billion living, healthy probiotic bacteria per dose to your intestines. The bacteria in the probiotic natural supplement should be a mixture of both Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria. Again, the critical key to a good quality probiotic supplement is that the bacteria must be alive to work. Only living probiotic bacteria can colonize in the intestines. A good quality probiotic nutritional supplement will have GUARANTEED levels of live bacteria at the point of consumption. Inferior brands will merely state levels of live bacteria at the point of manufacture. Recently, a private laboratory tested various probiotic nutritional supplements in the marketplace, including one utilizing a new process that encapsulates the bacteria in a spherical, pearl-like coating. Each of these supplements was best-selling brands, two of them were enteric coated, and all had label guarantees about potency. The lab counted the levels claimed by each manufacturer.

--
Enhance your immune system at Vitanet ®

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page
--->