SearchBox:

BackRefresh

Then how do I know I am getting what I pay for?

old message Then how do I know I am getting what I pay for? Darrell Miller 10/26/05

PreviousNext

Date: October 26, 2005 11:17 AM
Author:
Subject: Then how do I know I am getting what I pay for?

A. First, look for a product that has a “use by” date or an “expiration” date clearly stated on the package. It is also important to look for a probiotic supplement that does not require refrigeration. Probiotic supplements that require refrigeration often have been subjected to warm temperatures during shipment and storage that will inevitably kill off some or all of the bacteria. It is also important that the product label guarantees live bacteria at the time of purchase, not at the time of shipment or manufacturing. There is one scientifically validated process that truly delivers live and vigorous bacteria to the intestine. This process suspends the probiotic bacteria in a moist paste and immediately seals the bacteria in a perfectly seamless, spherical, gelatin ball. This bacterial paste is completely protected from air and dryness so the bacteria are alive until the specialized gelatin dissolves- in the intestines.

--
Help control your intestinal tract with supplements from Vitanet ®

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page
--->