News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Honeybush tea is a nutrient-rich, antioxidant-filled, heart-healthydrink from South Africa
South African honeybush tea is made from a plant called Cyclopia intermedia and provides a diverse mix of health benefits. In addition to providing many important minerals, honeybush also contains a very wide range of antioxidants, including fla ...
- How Does Green Tea And African Mango Help With Weight Loss?
There are numerous weight loss concepts and supplements available on the market today. But finding a weight loss supplement that's safe and effective is quite a tough task. You all know that no magic is going to happen within a ...
- Look New - Hoodia Liquid by The Awesome Brand Source Naturals
- Hoodia Liquid Extract Hoodia Gordonii 20:1
Hoodia gordonii is a succulent plant found in the Kalahari Desert of South Africa.
For over a thousand years the hoodia plant has been a nutritional secret of the San Tribesmen.
This convenient liq ...
- Pygeum Africanum for prostate.
- Pygeum Africanum for prostate health
Pygeum Africanum – is a evergreen tree that grows in the mountainous forest of Africa. Unfortunately, it has become an endangered species due to its popularity as a European pharmaceutical for prostate problem ...
- Study looks at anti-diabetes properties of a barberry plant nativeto Africa
Type 2 diabetes is a major health concern, but the drugs healthcare professionals currently turn to are expensive and have negative side effects. As an alternative, researchers in Kenya have found that the spiny evergreen shrub Berberis holstii ...
- The Magical Fruit: African Mango
The African mango (Irvingia Gabonensis) also commonly known as the bush mango or wild mango is the fruit of the tree that is mainly found in Africa and South Asia. This tree belongs to the family of Irvingiaceae. These trees bear fruits that look l ...
- What Is The African Mango Diet?
What is African Mango?
The African Mango is truly a particular style of Mango become essentially into the Republic of Cameroon in Western Africa. The ground seed of this mango happens to be used by the indigenous populace as craving suppressant, ...