News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Amino Acids and Protein
- Amino Acids
AMINO ACIDS AND PROTEIN
Next to water, protein is the most abundant substance in the human body. Complex mega-molecules of protein are the structural building blocks of tissue. The thousands of different proteins in our bodi ...
- Amino acids in diet could be key to starving cancer
According to new research, eliminating certain amino acids from the diet of mice can slow tumor growth and increase chances of surviving cancer. Not only were the researches able to slow growth of lymphoma and intestinal cancer, certain cancer c ...
- Arginine for Happy heart and Arteries
- Give all to love, obey thy heart,” cries the poet, and most of us have felt the link between our hearts and our passionate feelings. In the more reasoned language of science, what connects the heart with the heat of amore is blood flowing freely thr ...
- Blue Green Algae is an Excellent Source of Protein and Amino Acids and more
Blue green algae are not only an excellent source of amino acids and protein, but are generally considered to be the king of superfoods. It contains just about every nutrient you could think of, and has the added advantage of being completely na ...
- Fuel The Muscles With The Amino Acid L-Alanine
- L-Alanine is one of 20 amino acids that are used by the body to manufacture the proteins essential for life. Each protein possesses specific biological properties that are imparted by the sequence of amino acids it contains. Proteins control the che ...
- L-Arginine and its roll in Nitrogen Production, Transport And Elimination
- L-Arginine is an amino acid that is one of 20 needed by the body for its existence. To some, it is not what is known as an essential amino acid, since it can be biosynthesized by the body, but arginine is termed a conditionally essential amino acid i ...
- L-Cysteine a Sulfur Containing Amino Acid Can Boost the Detox
- L-Cysteine is what is known as a non-essential amino acid, meaning that it can be biosynthesized by the body and hence not an essential part of your diet. Due to its possessing a thiol side chain, it is termed a hydrophilic amino acid with an affinit ...
- L-Leucine as an essential Amino Acid
L-Leucine is a a-amino acid with the chemical formulae HO2CCH(NH2)CH2CH(CH3)2. It is a hydrophopic amino acid to its aliphatic isobutyl side chain. L-Leucine is an essential amino acid since the human body can’t synthesize it, and it th ...
- Non-Essential Amino Acid Glycine can Improve ATP Production
The non-essential amino acid glycine is needed to generate muscle tissue and also for the conversion of blood glucose into energy. It is referred to as being ‘non-essential’ because the body can manufacture its own glycine, and is therefore not ...
- NOW Foods is the Leading Brand for Amino Acids in Health Food Stores
- -Michael Lelah, Ph.D. / Technical Director
It was recently announced that NOW Foods is now the leading brand for the amino acid segment in Health Food Stores. We sell over 100 different formulas of single and multiple amino acids in powder, capsul ...
- Now Foods Sports Nutrition
- Calcium Caseinate
This milk-derived protein
boasts a quality rating
matched only by whey, and
has an impressive nutritional/
amino profi le to boot. After
it “gels” in the stomach, it’s
digested very slowly, allowing
far more nutrients to b ...
- SAMe - AMINO ACIDS TO SUPPORT POSITIVE MENTAL FUNCTION
- Supports Healthy
and Joint Function
Vital For Over 35
Promotes a Healthy
As the building blocks of protein, amino acids are
vital to health. Next to water, amino acid ...
- Sulfur Containing Amino Acid Strengthen Cell Membranes
- Methionine is an essential amino acid, meaning that it is not synthesized by the body, and so has to be taken as part of your diet. It also contains sulfur, one of two sulfur-containing amino acids that can form proteins, the other being cysteine. I ...
- Taurine - Essential or Non-Essential Amino Acid - You Decide?
- Amino Acid Taurine Is Essential For More Than You Think
Taurine is an organic compound with acidic properties, which is synthesized in the pancreas in adults, but an essential amino acid in infants. Many neutraceutical products for infants are fo ...
- The Amino Acid Glycine Is A Component Of Collagen And Essential For Good Health?
- What Is The Amino Acid Glycine And How does it Work In the Body
Glycine is the smallest amino acid found in the human body. It is present not only in water-based environments but also in fatty tissues. Being one of the earliest amino acids to be ...
- The benefit of Amino Acid L-Tyrosin for our brains
L-Tyrosine is a nonessential amino acid because it can be made from phenylalanine, the another amino acid by our body. But from some researchers the body cannot make tyrosine from phenylalanine if stressed. In otherhand, L-Tyrosine is de ...
- The health benefits of glycine
For those who have heard about glycine and wonder about its health benefits, they should first of all know that it's a proteinogenic amino acid with its name being a combination from the words glycogen and glucose. This is not an essential amino ac ...
- What are Amino acids and Free-form Amino acids?
- Amino acids are the smallest molecules that comprise protein, commonly referred to as the “building blocks of life” – they build all body and tissue protein. Seventy-five percent of the body’s solid weight is made up of proteins and their constituent ...
- What are the Essential Amino Acids we must get from our Diet to Survive?
- Amino acids or the building blocks of protein are very important in overall functioning of the body. Proteins, to mention, are responsible for the build up of most of our body parts specifically our muscles, ligaments, tendons, organs, tissues, gland ...
- What Are The Health Benefits Of The Amino Acid Glutathione?
Glutathione is a naturally occurring substance produced by the liver that acts as a very good antioxidant. Apart from being produced in the body, glutathione is also found in some fruits and vegetables, and also detoxifies and boosts the human immu ...
- What is the Amino Acid Taurine and How Does It Boost My Health?
- Taurine is a nutrient that improves cellular processes by regulating mineral salts in the human body. Many people consider it as an amino acid as it is derived from seafood and meats. It is not an amino acid in the strictest sense, but a naturally oc ...
- What Is The Benefit Of Taking Branch Chain Amino Acids?
Most of the amino acids are beneficial to the human bodies. In fact, amino acids are the building blocks of protein, which is regarded as the building blocks of human body. Branched chain amino acids or BCAAs are also highly beneficial to t ...
- What Is the best Free Form Amino Acid to Take?
These days many of us are more and more conscious about our health and we also are able to figure out that if we would like to move further towards a healthier condition we also need to build muscle. That may not be what your trainer says ...
- Why Is The Amino Acid Tyrosine So Good for the Brain?
- Tyrosine is an amino acid that serves as an immediate precursor to several organic compounds found in the brain and the central nervous system. It is one of the 20 amino acids utilized by cells in protein synthesis. As such, it is an important compon ...
- Why Take An L-Arginine And L-Citrulline Amino Acid Complex?
- Arginine and citrulline
Are popular amino acids among individuals who are enthusiastic about athletic performance and muscle development. L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are marketed as amino acid supplements that are especially useful for athletes who ...