News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 4 Groundbreaking Studies on Cannabis and Disease
Cannabis is becoming more popular for the treatment of many diseases and ailments. It is becoming legal in more places as well due to studies which show its effectiveness. This talks about four such studies. If you are leery of cannabis this mig ...
- 5 Heart-Healthy Breakfast Ideas Other Than Oatmeal
There are five heart healthy breakfast ideas and they do not include oatmeal at all. People who eat breakfast everyday are said to have less of a chance of high cholesterol and high blood pressure. The people who skipped breakfast were found to be ...
- A Break through in the Battle Against Aluminum Build-Up
- Magnesium Malate
ALUMINUM has been the focus of much
negative attention lately– numerous studies
have indicated that aluminum accumulates
in the body, especially in nerve tissues,
potentially causing harm. Recently,
scientific researchers hav ...
- A healthy gut is a more efficient gut: Prebiotic fiber found tobreak down a high-fat diet better, reducing accumulation and inflammation
Many of us are aware of fiber being an important nutrient, but what about prebiotic fibers? These are essential when it comes to cleansing the colon and regulating the metabolism, as well as digestion. A study showed that mice who were living on ...
- A Non-Diet Approach to a Healthy Breakfast
Breakfast is important. It gives you the energy you need to start the day. It should be balanced and should contain the right mix of foods. This gives advice on creating one which is healthy. You don't have to diet to eat a healthy one. You need ...
- Anti-cancer breakthrough: 52 herbs were tested, and only these three were found to effectively fight cancer
Natural herbs have been used medicinally for centuries. Ancient civilizations have used them to cure many minor and major ailments. These herbs are now being studied to treat strains of cancer.
Scientists from King Abdullah University of Sc ...
- Breaking News - supplements may help protect against Colorectal Cancer
- Increased intake of omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of colorectal cancer. It has been proposed that anti-inflammatory prostaglandins derived from omega-3 fatty acids may inhibit the cyclooxygenase-2 (Cox-2) enzyme and production of proinflam ...
- Breakthrough science study confirms that probiotics can improve depression symptoms
Depression is a real problem. It is not just being sad. It is medical. It can make life very hard. There is a new scientific study which shows that probiotics can help. These can be found in yogurt and other foods. It is important to get these i ...
- BREAKTHROUGH: Vitamin D supplements taken during pregnancy found toprevent autism in children
Autism is a condition that affects thousands of children across the world. It is believed that autism begins during pregnancy. New research suggests that using Vitamin D supplements during pregnancy is a good way to prevent this devastating cond ...
- Can Serrapeptase Help Speed Wound Healing and Scar Tissue?
Serrapeptase is well known for known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is commonly known as Serratiopeptidase. It is a great proteolytic active enzyme that comes from the intestine of silkworms and mostly used in Asian and Euro ...
- Cannabinoids can successfully kill leukemia cells, reveals groundbreaking new study
Leukemia, which is prevalent in both children and adults, is a bone marrow cancer that results in an abnormal production of white blood cells.As for leukemia treatment, now it’s simply a matter of figuring out the most optimal combinations for g ...
- Does Lysine Help with Herpes Breakouts?
- Herpes and Lysine Relationship
For proteins to be utilized by body cells, they are broken down and metabolized into amino acids. Amino acids are the simple building blocks of protein which can be readily used by the cells of the body. There are 20 ...
- Eating This for Breakfast Every Morning HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT FASTER THAN YOU EXPECT!!
Eating breakfast every day gives you energy and accelerates you metabolism for the day to come. A study done on men and women was done with some eating oatmeal, while others ate cornflakes or just drank water. Findings showed that eating oatmeal ...
- Garlic and Cancer and Cardiovasular Disease
- The Latest Breakthroughs in Garlic Research
on Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease
Presented at the 2005 World Garlic Symposium
Many of the world’s top-level scientists gathered in Washington D.C. this week for the 2005 Garlic Symposium, ...
- Health Ranger awarded U.S. patent for breakthrough anti-radiation formula that eliminates Cesium-137 from your body
A patent has just been awarded for a formula called "Cesium Eliminator". The purpose of the formula is to eliminate radioactive cesium isotopes from the digestive tract in the event that contaminated water or food has been eaten, possibly as the ...
- How Does Pepsin Break down Carbohydrates, Proteins, And Lipids (fat)?
- The body needs nutrients for its growth, development and repair. Nutrients are important to the body because these serve as food for the cells and as a structural component of tissues and organs. Nutrients are classified into macro and micronutrients ...
- Liver Rejuvenator - Peter Gillhams Natural Vitality
- Liver Rejuvenator
Liver Rejunenator is a breakthrough product the most powerful liver formula available today.
Made from a unique combination of the finest Chinese herbs and the best of Western herbs, Liver Rejuvenator detoxifies as well as reb ...
- LJ100 Tongkat Ali: A Testosterone Breakthrough to Restore Health and Youth
- There is a powerful new performance-enhancing ingredient clinically proven in humans. Its called LJ100 Tongkat Ali. Four years ago no one in the United States had heard of Tongkat Ali. Today the herb is becoming increasingly well-known as an athle ...
- Mother’s Little Breakfast Cup board Helpers
- Mother’s Breakfast Helpers
It’s oft-said but still true-breakfast really is the most important meal of the day, especially when you’re expecting. To make morning eating easier while trying to do eight things at once, Jones and Hudson recommend ke ...
- Prostate cancer breakthrough: Combination of three plant-based nutrients found to MELT AWAY prostate cancer cells
A study by the University of Texas, Austin, has found that there is potential
for treatment of prostate cancer using compounds found in common foods.
ursolic acid, commonly found in apple peel, curcumin, found in the spice
tumeric, and resver ...
- Skipping Breakfast Could Increase Your Risk Of Heart Disease
It turns out that you actually need breakfast because not having it could enhance your risk of having heart disease. Planning your meals and snacks and eating a healthy breakfast everyday will help to lower the risk of you getting heart disease. I ...
- Skipping breakfast may be bad for your heart, doctors say
Are you eating your breakfast? It has long been reported that breakfast is the best meal of the day, and new research suggests that going without it may do even more damage, particularly to your heart. What should you know about breakfast and the ...
- Stay fit and healthy — without breaking a sweat
Staying healthy can be a difficult task, but it can be simpler than you may imagine. All it requires is a little more movement on your part. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator, or parking your car at the end of the parking lot are all easy ...
- Taking this Super Breakfast Helps Burn Fat Like Crazy
Breakfast is an important meal. It can jump start your metabolism so you will lose more weight. Your body can burn calories faster when your metabolism is fast. This gives you a great breakfast for helping to achieve this. It can be considered a ...
- The Liver Is Our Master Detoxification Engine
The liver is the second largest and most important
organ in the human body. Its main function in the body is detoxification
of toxic wastes in the blood stream. The endocrine
glands are responsible in the production of hormones , which are key t ...
- Vitamin C breakthrough discovery: Low-cost nutrient halts growth of cancer stem cells... 1000% more effective than cancer drug... peer-reviewed science confirms powerful effects
Researchers have made a remarkable discovery into the potential of vitamin C to stop the growth of cancer cells. This study was performed by the University of Salford and found that vitamin c was ten times more effective than a pharmacy grade ca ...