News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Astaxanthin, a Member of the Carotenoid Family, is a Powerful Antioxidant
- Astaxanthin is a member of the carotenoid family responsible for the red color of many types of algae. Being a carotenoid, it is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger as well as support proper eye function.
However, such a bland stat ...
- Carotenoids may also bolster brain function in older adults: Study
Antioxidants and substances with anti-inflammatory properties have long shown to have great advantages on neurological function. Researchers are now finding that carotenoids can provide both of these beneficial properties, and that consuming car ...
- Phytonutrient Antioxidants
- VEGGIE CAROTENOIDS
Veggie Carotenoids- Our Veggie Carotenoids formula is an effective
combination of plant-based antioxidants and whole-vegetable extracts
designed to provide many of the nutrients missing from less than fresh, over
cooked or co ...
- Vitamins - VITAMIN A and CAROTENOIDS
In 1912, Casimir Funk coined the term 'vitamine' to refer to a 'vital factor' he proposed was an essential component present in foods. His conjecture dovetailed with other research, leading to the isolation in the 1930's and 40's of the ...