News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Does Progesterone Cream Really Help with Hot Flashes?
- Progesterone cream is a derivative of steroids that occur naturally in plants. It is commercially touted to help a variety of vasomotor symptoms related to menopause, including hot flashes. Proponents of progesterone believe that the undesirable effe ...
- Does Progesterone Help With Hot Flashes?
- Progesterone is one of the dominant reproductive hormones of females. It works hand in hand with another hormone known as estrogen for the reproductive development of the female body. This hormone is required in many reproductive activities such as m ...
- Helps Minimize Hot Flashes - Black Cohosh ...
- Cimi Fem
Black cohosh is powerful herbal support for
women, clinically shown to reduce
the hot flashes, mood swings and irritability
associated with menopause. And Source
Naturals offers you black cohosh extract standardized
to the same marke ...
- Study on clover and hot flashes
Study on clover and hot flashes
The importance of
isoflavones (natural estrogenic
plant compounds) for
women with hormonal problems
like PMS and
menopausal discomforts is
becoming more well known.
The isoflavones in soy have
been the sub ...
- The Benefits of Phytoestrogen for Hot Flashes
- How Does Phytoestrogen Help With Hot Flash?
Phytoestrogen is a natural compound found in several plants. It has many benefits. Therefore, it sometimes is made into a supplement by deriving it from those plants. The compound consists of three categ ...