News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 'Handful of nuts a day may cut heart disease, cancer risk'
Want to stay healthy this holiday season? Do you enjoy eating nuts? Well then there is good news for you. Research shows that eating a handful of nuts a day could reduce cancer and heart disease. It is the good fats in the nuts that make them heal ...
- 7 Things Your Hands Say About Your Health
Your hands show the internal workings of our body. They are packed full of nerves, which can alert you to carpal tunnel and many other health issues. Hands can reveal fatigue as well. Vitamins E, B1, and B12 being lacking can cause tingling in ...
- A Handful of Nuts Is Good for Your Health
Nuts can reduce the risk of heart disease and other issues. The percentage reduction of heart-related issues ranges anywhere from 24 to 72 percent. The people that took part in the study received these positive health benefits by eating one ounce ...
Ashwaghanda- Also known as “Indian ginseng”, Ashwaghanda
(Withania somnifera) has been used by Asian Indian cultures for more
than 2,500 years. It’s called Indian ginseng because it’s used in ayurvedic
medicine in the same fashion g ...
- Drop Toxic Sanitizers! They Cause Skin to Absorb 10X MORE of the Hormone Disrupting BPA. Instead, DIY the most Effective Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizers are often used by individuals who want to protect their health, but studies are beginning to show links between triclosan (the most common active ingredient in hand sanitizers) and serious health conditions. Triclosan is known to ...
- Handling Spring (Hay) - Fight Hay Fever
- HANDLING SPRING(HAY)
The National Institute of Health’s branch of Allergy and Infectious
Diseases re p o rt that 40 to 50 million Americans suffer from allergies
in one form or another. Many experience food allergies that
a re treated somewhat ...
- Healing Hands: 5 ways to boost your immune system
When your immune system is challenged, a host of diseases have an opportunity to take hold in the body. Keeping it strong is the best way to avoid illness and there are things you can do to to strengthen it just like you'd strengthen muscles by ...
- Heart Disease and Poor Gut Health Go Hand In Hand
A new mechanism has been discovered that connects phosphatidyl choline (also called lecithin), a common dietary fat, along with intestinal microflora, to an increased risk of heart disease. The study shows that the heart risk of people with a diet ...
- Nutritional Calculator
- Nutritional Calculator
by Thomas Barclay
Energy Times, December 5, 2003
For years, some folks have dreamed of having a hand-held nutrition calculator that you can carry in your vest pocket. Then, at every meal, you could whip out your little mac ...
- Secondhand smoke linked to higher risk of stroke
A new study from the John Hopkins School of Medicine has linked inhalation of secondhand smoke to an increase risk of stroke. The study concluded that people who had suffered a stroke but never smoked cigarettes were almost 50% more likely to ...
- The Stomach And Intestinal Tract Go Hand In Hand For A Healthy Life
- Are you plagued with stomach cramps, pain in your abdomen, reoccurring heart burn, bloating, diarrhoea or constipation? I certainly have experienced each one of these through my own life and I am sure you may have too. These symptoms plague everyon ...
- These Essential Oils Beat Commercial Products Hands Down
Mixtures of plant essential oils can be surprisingly powerful cleaning agents that will keep your dwelling pristine without harsh chemicals. Lemon oil excels at cutting grease. Tea tree oil is a powerful antimicrobial that can handle the toughes ...
- Vitamin Supplements and our Health Freedom in Barton’s Hands
By the time you read this Washington Update, Senate Bill 3546 (S.3546), “The Dietary Supplement and Nonprescription Drug Consumer Act,” may have already passed the Senate. As S.3546 advances to the House for implement ...
- What Is Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease? + 17 Natural Treatments
Hand mouth and foot disease is a common disease among small children, although can be present in all ages. Its a disease spread by bodily fluids, like that from the mouth, nose, and even feces. The disease starts as showing no symptoms, but afte ...