News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Digestive Enzymes, Acid Reflux, Cholesterol, Heartburn, IBS, Diabetes, BP And
- Digestive Enzymes - Can Enzymes Help Me Feel Better?
Irregular bowel syndrome (IBS) is a chronic disease many people suffer from and basically causes your bowels to move irregularly leaving you bloated and in pain. This is mainly due to the averag ...
- Eliminate Heart Burn, A Natural Remedy
Acid reflux plague's thousands of individuals each day in the U.S.A. Many of which take over the counter and prescription anti-acid drugs. Doing this is not without side effects, these drugs can cause all sorts of health issues ...
- How safe are heartburn medications and who should use them?
Heartburn medications that are currently prescribed might not be the most effective in treating heartburn. Many people suffer from heartburn and many of those people are prescribed what is known as "protein pump inhibitors." These medications pr ...
- These natural fixes can prevent heartburn
It’s estimated that 46% of people suffer regularly from heartburn. The good news is that heartburn can be treated through many natural remedies. One way to address heartburn is to improve digestion. The most basic way to do this is to chew your ...
- When It’s More Than Just Heartburn
Heartburn is very common, especially after consuming a greasy meal. However, sometimes heart burn can signal something else, specifically GERD or acid reflux. When stomach acid flows back into your esophagus, one experiences acid reflux. Further ...