News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 7 Amazing Benefits Of Alfalfa Leaf
Alfalfa is an amazing plant with many health benefits. Many cultures, mainly in Asia, have long used this plant as an appetite stimulator, as well as a healing digestive remedy for alleviating ulcers.
Alfalfa Leaf is packed with many essentia ...
- Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract
- Olive Leaf Extract
History of Olive Leaf Extracts (Olea Europaea) In Medicinal Use
Usage of Olive leaf for medicinal usage dates back to 2925 BC, with the ancient Egyptians. They regarded it as a symbol of power bestowed from the heaven for the ...
- Can Olive Leaf Boost My Immune System
- Olive Leaf And Your Health
Olive leaf is highly prized for its antimicrobial properties in booth food and supplement industries. For centuries, the leaf of the olive tree has been utilized as a natural antibiotic. It has become the subject of mode ...
- Cognitive decline may be slowed by leafy greens
New research out of Chicago's Rush University Medical Center have shown positive links between a daily serving of green, leafy vegetables and a cognitive function. This functional slip may even be slowed by eleven years due to green, leafy veget ...
- Do You Know The Benefits Of Olive Leaf Extract?
Olive leaf extract offers several health benefits that you
cannot get from other types of extracts. It has a wide range of unique health properties
that work against symptoms and diseases. Here are some of the major benefits.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract Can Help Control Sugar And More
- Gymnema has been used for centuries throughout the world for medical purposes. Only recently has it gained popularity in the Western world. The herb grows naturally in Africa and India. It is traded all over the world. Generally, the leaves are t ...
- How Does Prickly Pear Leaf Help with Blood Sugar Control?
- Prickly pear leaf is obtained from a group of cacti known for their positive effect on blood sugar. It is an important source of food and medication for Native Americans since prehistory. It contains unique compounds that display potent antioxidant a ...
- Looking for a safe way to increase urine output?
Nettle leaf can stimulate urination and act like a diuretic with out side effects. this wonderfully painful herb when touched can help the body cleanse the kidneys and remove excess uric acid from the body.
Nettle is an excellent he ...
- Lutein, found in leafy greens, may counter cognitive aging
A website that reports on science news has an article summarizing a scientific study about lutein. This is a substance found in leafy green vegetables such as spinach and kale. A university study was conducted on subjects in the age 25 to 45 r ...
- Lutein, the leafy-green nutrient, may help keep your mind young
There is always greatness found inside leafy greens. Adding them to your diet could very well provide the nutrients that you need to stay healthy. Lutein is the nutrient that you gain from eating those leafy greens. It has a great taste and prov ...
- Men, here's a diet plan for a better memory: leafy greens, darkorange and red vegetables, berries, and a glass of OJ
According to a recent Harvard University study, the optimal diet for men who want to maintain strong cognitive health consists of eating leafy green vegetables, berries, orange and red vegetables, and orange juice. Researcher Changzheng Yuan stu ...
- Nettle Leaves Can Help Ease Hayfever, Shrink Prostate And More
- The nettle plant is native to Europe and can be found throughout the United States and into Canada. This herb was cultivated in Scotland for use in making a durable cloth. The nettle plant is so rich in chlorophyll that it was used by the English t ...
- Olive Leaf Extract - for immune support
- In today’s stressful world, immune system health is
more important than ever. History has proven that
no matter what we do to combat viruses, bacteria
and parasites, they have the remarkable capability
to mutate for survival, often returning in a ...
- Scientists discover the potential use of papaya leaf juice fortreating dengue
Dengue is an infection of the immune system that lowers platelet counts in the blood, causing a variety of issues, including clotting disorders and anemia due to the viral born illness. Papaya leaf juice has immune boosting properties, one of wh ...
- Senna Leaf as A laxative. Senna Can Also Prevent Colon Disease
- The American senna has been used widely for its mild purgative abilities. Native Americans used this as a drink to reduce fevers, for sore throat, and as a laxative. The herb was official in the U.S. Pharmacopoeia from 1820 to 1882. Senna was used ...
- Sweetleaf with FOS - A Healthy Choice for Balanced Blood Sugar Levels
- Stevia Sweetleaf with FOS
Since the first sugar cane was
brought from exotic South Pacific
and Caribbean islands generations ago,
Americans have had a love affair with
foods that are super sweet but lack true
nourishment. This has led to the ...
- The evidence is undeniable: Green leafy vegetables take the prizewhen it comes to protecting eye health
One consequence of glaucoma is vision loss or blindness. It is estimated that leafy green vegetables like kale, broccoli and other vegetables are full of minerals and vitamins that prevent diseases like diabetes and heart disease. The question t ...
- The many benefits of red raspberry leaf tea
Red raspberries are a popular fruit, but what many people don't know is that the leaves of its plant can be used to make herbal tea. In fact, people have been doing so for thousands of years. Red raspberry leaf tea contains compounds that help w ...
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Bacopa Leaf Extract?
- Bacopa Leaves
Bacopa, a medicinal herb, is commonly found in marshy locations in India. Ayurvedic health practitioners use the stems and leaves of bacopa for the preparation of extracts, which is an ayurvedic medicine. In India, the bacopa leaf ex ...