News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 'Now I take cannabis oil, I'm starting to get my life back again'
Cannabis oil is one of those controversial things that do wonders for some people but not others. This is one person's positive experience with it. It is legal in a lot of places so is worth a look if you have problems with pain but it's not guara ...
- *New - Nature's Life - B Complex 50mg Energy
Complete List of Nature's Life Vitamins here!
Master the Art of Energy!
With Nature's Life B-complex 50 Energy
This product has a comprehensive B-vitamin and herb combination, B-complex vitamins are intended to provide nutritive suppor ...
- *New - Nature's Life - Pomegranate 350+
- Pomegranate 350mg
Intended to provide nutritive support for healthy vascular functions, Pomegranate is a potent antioxidant containing 140mg's of Ellagic Acid in each capsule.
Pomegranate Definition: The fruit of this tree, having a tough red ...
- *New - Nature's Life - Vitamin D-2 - 2000IU
- Potent Vegetarian Vitamin D-2 2,000IU Without the Sun
Vitamin D is an essential nutrient, particularly important in skeletal development and bone mineralization. Vitamin D can be produced by the body from exposure to the sunlight. However, many ...
- *New -- Hydrogen Boost - Source Naturals product
- Hydrogen Boost
Most people dont think of hydrogen as a nutrient, but, in fact, this fundamental element has profound role in maintaning human health. Hydrogen is the essential factor in the electrochemical process that producs ATP, the engery mol ...
- 10 Things You Should Know About Prostate Cancer
- 3. More men under 65 are being diagnosed with prostate cancer.
More than 75% of prostate cancers are diagnosed in men over 65, but the disease is now found more frequently in men in their 50s. While doctor recommendations for prostate cancer scre ...
- 12 simple longevity habits to live a longer life
There are 12 very simple longevity habits that will help you live a much longer life. One of the longevity habits is exercise. Regular exercise is very important and will help you live a much longer life. The type of exercise does play a role in ...
- 7 Weird Things Linked to Memory Loss Later in Life
There are 7 weird things linked to memory loss later on in life. Air pollution is one of these causes. Poor sleep is another thing related to memory loss. If your sleep is disturbed for many years, then it could actually increase the risk of devel ...
- A carrot (or two...) could save your life
The link between vegetable consumption and a healthy life-style isn’t a mythical one, but how much does a daily dose of fruits and veggies really impact your health? Simply, a lot. Eating your daily dose of vegetables, for example, will help shi ...
- A Healthy Bladder is a Happy Life with Butterbur
- An overactive bladder is a common complaint for pregnant women and men with enlarged prostates. Nearly 30 million people in the United States complain of incontinence. The problem is prevalent, yet can still be embarrassing. Even minor leaking can st ...
- Adapt To The Stresses Of Life with Herbal Adaptogens
- Life today places a number of different types of stresses upon us. There are the normal stresses of living, of facing problems at work, financial worries and family stresses. Schedules are becoming busier as we try to pack more and more into each d ...
- Aging without disease: Scientists have discovered that nervous system function can be restored with proper lifestyle adjustments
A recent study on the nervous systems of animals that have a longer life span has shown that damage from aging on nerve cells can be repaired, restoring normal function. This research is also helpful for people who suffer diseases of the nervous ...
- ALL HEALING NUTRIENTS found in cannabis are made from carbon dioxide, the "miracle molecule" for plant life across our planet
Those who espouse anti-carbon dioxide sentiment, are really missing the main point, which is that it is absolutely essential to all plant life on earth. Because of this, they refer to it as the "miracle molecule". In terms of cannabis, it too ...
- Animal Study Finds Monounsaturated Fats in Olive Oil May Extend Life
A recent genetic study on metabolic changes has discovered an unexpected finding: accumulation of monounsaturated fats may lengthen one's lifespan. Though the study was conducted among roundworms rather than humans, it is interesting to note sin ...
- Benefits of D-Ribose from Doctors Best
Supports normal heart function*
A significant amount of in vitro, animal
and human research suggests benefits of ribose on heart function.* Studies have
shown that ribose supplementation can enhance cardiac energy levels an ...
- Bringing About a Lifestyle Change
When losing weight it is important to do so gradually. By making small changes, and eating better, weight loss goals can be achieved! When making changes to your diet, start by limiting your fat intake. Also, decrease sugar consumption and incre ...
- Bromelain Sinus Ease - Nature's Life
- Bromelain Sinus Ease™
Nature's Life Sinus Products:
cavities are lined with delicate mucous membranes, which act as filters
- Can Probiotics Improve the Quality of Life of People with Hay Fever?
Roughage fever, otherwise called hypersensitive rhinitis or regular sensitivities, can disintegrate the personal satisfaction of patients in a few ways. The reactions may fluctuate among people and may incorporate restlessness or laziness, lesse ...
- Can reishi mushrooms help prevent cancer and other life-threateningdiseases?
Reishi mushrooms and reishi extract have substantial health benefits, especially for boosting your immune system. Reishi mushrooms include a diverse array of bioactive compounds that, collectively, may boost cellular metabolism and restore the e ...
- CBS: Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
Intense workouts are leading to a life threatening condition in people. There is a condition called Rhabdomyolysis and it literally means the breakdown of the muscle. It is something that people who workout need to take very seriously. Muscle ti ...
- Cells That Refuse To Die
- All the cells in our body have a life span, they live for a short time and then diet. When the DNA in these cells get damaged, the cells sometimes do not die, but instead they start replicating their damaged DNA over and over causing cancer and tumor ...
- CHANGING YOUR LIFE WITH MAGNESIUM
Do you want to get some information about Magnesium?
Magnesium has been found to be working in other ways to contribute in preserving the nervous system. Before the end of 20th Century, specialized doctors had established that injection of m ...
- Colostrum, Mother's First Milk Boosts Baby's Immune System For A Life Time
- Over the past several decades there have been many shifts in the research that concerns the immune system of the body. Recent discoveries have found that colostrum carries agents that can positively affect immune function in humans.
An impressi ...
- Diabetes management: How lifestyle, daily routine affect blood sugar
If you have diabetes, you'll need to learn about and control several factors in your life if you want to control your blod sugar. Eat low carb, small portion meals timed around when you need your medicine. Stay hydrated and avoid sugary drinks. ...
- Did You Know There Is One Mineral That Could Change Your Life Forever?
- Did you know there is one mineral that could affect the way you feel and change the way you live life forever? Yes that’s correct – forever - magnesium is that mineral! More than 50% of all Americans consume less then the required amounts of magnes ...
- Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Before Bedtime Will Change Your Life For Good
Apple cider vinegar has many health benefits. People swear by different drinks which contain it. This will help you decide when to drink it in your day. Doing so before bed can be helpful. You might decide this time is right for you. You will de ...
- Eat more fruit and veg for a longer life, researchers say
Eating loads of fruit and vegetables - 10 portions a day - may give us longer lives, say researchers. The study, by Imperial College London, calculated such eating habits could prevent 7.8 million premature deaths each year. The team also identifi ...
- Echinacea: why does it work in real life but not in trials?
- The Wellness Revolution
Why clinical trials must take into account real dosage amounts!
You took it, and it worked. You’re one of legions of people all over the world who have found the little purple coneflower called Echinacea to be wonderf ...
- Energize Your Life!
- Energize Your Life!
by Laura Weiss
Energy Times, December 1, 2003
If every fatigued day leaves you wondering where your energy went, you need a personal energy makeover.
"Energy, some special kind of energy, just leaks out and I am left la ...
- Enzymes Are Essential To Life And Good Health
- Enzymes are absolutely essential for life. These naturally occurring substances are found in the human body, animals, and plants. More than 2,700 enzymes have been identified in the body, each of which is constantly in motion. Life is made up of a ...
- Exercise Can Improve the Quality of Life in People with Depression
Exercise is very important for any person, but for a person with depression can greatly improve their quality of life. New research shows that it can release feel good hormones that help battle the symptoms of depression. Exercise can be a very im ...
- Experts say healthy lifestyle combats chronic disease better than meds
Diet-related diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol, and obesity drive a doctors to over-prescribe costly pharmaceuticals, each carrying their own potentially damaging side effects. Medical experts have begun looking beyond these pricey an ...
- Extend the quality of your life with rhodiola
Depression, anxiety, and a variety of other mental illnesses are easily treated with Rhodiola, but there is an endless list of health conditions that this herb can treat when it is used in your life. With regular use, you can improve your lifest ...
- Fats for Life - the quality of the fat you eat is probably much more important..
- Fats for Life
by Henry Wolfe
Energy Times, August 6, 2003
For years, many experts argued that the only good fatty foods were the ones you didn't eat. That was a big, fat mistake. Overwhelming evidence now shows that certain fats are not only nec ...
- Forget the “New Year, New Me” Goal Hype – Consider Focusing on Life Habits Instead
Many fail when it comes to following through on their resolutions each New Year. If you want to be more successful, try making a resolution to change small life habits that will make your life better in the long run. Set a goal to make a habit of ...
- Fruit and veg: For a longer life eat 10 a day
If you want to be at your very best health, you need to eat fruits and vegetables every single day. But, how many of each should you eat each day to maintain the best health? Wonder no more because the information that you need to stay healthy is ...
- Ginsengs - Energy Tonics For Today's Hectic Lifestyles
By Ellen J. Kamhi, Ph. D. with Dorie Greenblatt
What's the difference between Chinese (white root), Chinese (red root), Eleuthero and American Ginsengs? Which one is best for me? There are actually many differe ...
- Health Freedom Emergency!
- More than 100,000 people a year die from obesity. More than 100,000 people a year die from synthetic drugs’ side effects. These staggering numbers are a direct result of food and drugs. Isn’t there a governmental agency that monitors our food and ...
- Herbal additives such as cumin oil found to increase shelf life offresh fish fillets
Fish is a popular edible. In fact the Food and Agricultural Organization estimates that fish eaters consume up to 163 million tons of the aquatic protein every year. That's a lot of fish to freeze. And, unfortunately, more so than is the case wi ...
- Here’s to Long Life – Resveratrol
- A couple of centuries after famed French chemist Louis Pasteur proclaimed “Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages,” we’ve confirmed that this prized potable does indeed contain a vatful of beneficial compounds, including Resveratro ...
- High-Fiber Diet: Can This Lengthen Your Life?
Fiber is very important to our heart and digestive health. Recent New Zealand research showed that people with low fiber diets had significantly higher risk of heart disease, diabetes and colon cancer than people who get plenty of it from whole ...
- How Essential Oils Can Help Improve Your Life
Essential oils are becoming a widespread trend. Many companies sell them. They are supposed to help with mood issues like anxiety and stress. Headache and other physical ailments can be helped by them as well. There are many different kinds of oil ...
- How to beat stage 4 cancer: For one man, going vegan and quitting chemo saved his life
Going vegan has many health benefits, but for this one man it turned out to save his life. He was diagnosed with stage 4, or highly advanced, colon cancer. His body was not reacting to chemo so he decided to take it into his own hands and go veg ...
- IGF-1 Benefits for Men: How to Build Muscle and Improve Quality of Life
If you are a man, there is a good chance that you are interested in building muscle and improving your quality of life. And if that is the case, you may be wondering about IGF-1 benefits for men. What is IGF-1? How can it help you? In this blog pos ...
- Iron: The Body's LifeBlood
- Iron: The Body's LifeBlood
by Carl Lowe
Energy Times, October 16, 2004
Two billion people, including one in 10 American women, are lacking iron. Here's how veggies and other foods can supply you with enough of this vital mineral.
Back in the ...
- IT IS CONSIDERED THE MOST DEADLY DRINK IN THE WORLD, IT CAN END YOUR LIFE IN LESS THAN 45 MINUTES
I have heard something similar to this article before. All lot of the drinks we consume in our bodies do contain a lot of sugar. Being a diabetic I know that is not good for me and most people. Also what it does to the liver is also very disturb ...
- Kombucha Tea: Is It Really The Elixir of Life?
According to the "natural cures" channel on YouTube, kombucha tea has several therapeutic properties. This probiotic drink is the product of fermentation. It is referred to as the "immortal health elixir" by the Chinese. The drink originated ...
- Life Force - The Energy Activator
- Don’t Be Confused About Multiples – Get
the Top-Ranked Multiple That Scores 100%
We can help you decide how to pick
the most advanced daily multiple
for your wellness. Listen to the
experts. Source Naturals LIFE FORCE MULTIPLE
was honored as ...
- LIFE FORCE MULTIPLE - Essential Nutrients to Support Your Low Carb Lifestyle..
- Life Force Multiple
Taking care of your body is an especially important challenge
in today’s stressful and hectic world. Choosing a low carb
lifestyle is an increasingly popular way to seek better health. In
fact, there are approximately 30 mil ...
- Lifespan Of Some Cells In The Human Body!
LIFESPAN OF SOME
CELLS IN THE HUMAN BODY
Granulocytes:eosinophils basophils, neutrophils
10 hours to 3 days
Stomach lining cells
- Maintain Proper Bone Density With Calcium And More
- Bone consists predominantly of collagen and calcium phosphate. The collagen provides the connective framework for bone that is hardened by the calcium phosphate, and without healthy bones, your quality of life would be significantly reduced due to b ...
- Medicinal Mushrooms Grown on Purple Kculli Corn Yield Life Changing Results
- Medicinal Mushrooms Grown on Purple Kculli Corn Yield Life Changing Results
Even though we treat them like vegetables, mushrooms aren’t really plants. They’re fungi and fungi grow much differently than fruits and vegetables. Most food plants, l ...
- Microbiome, Herbal Medicine, and Probiotics Combine to Extend Lifespan
- Microbiome, Herbal Medicine, and Probiotics Combine to Extend Lifespan
Scientists at McGill University were able to significantly increase the life expectancy of Drosophila fruit flies by using probiotics and the prebiotic Triphala mixture, an el ...
- Moderating Male Midlife Moodiness
- Moderating Male Midlife Moodiness
The lesser known guy version of menopause is now a syndrome
Question: How can you tell if a man has irritable male syndrome?
Answer: You ask him to pass the salt and he yells, "Take, take, take - that's all you ...
- Nature's Life Probiotic Sinus Ease - New
- Inovative, New Product for Sinus Support
Natures Life Probiotic Sinus Ease
Formulated for Immune and Sinus Support
Contains Lactobacillus Paracasei
Contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus
Great tasting pineapple flavor
Refrigerate After opening
- Natures Life FlaxAdophilus
- Innovation Inside
Natures Life FlaxAdophilus Provides the Following Benefits:
Fiber source food with friendly probiotics for gastrointestinal health.
Prebiotic action is intended to improve absorption of nutrients.
Contains 1,500mg Omega-3 Es ...
- New Natural Energy Drink - LifeBlast Extreme Energy Drink
- New Natural Energy Drink
For most folks, the world seems to be spinning at a faster pace than ever before. Twelve-hour work days, family responsibilities, social commitments, volunteering, spiritual life—and don’t forget that hour at the gym!—all ...
- No stress. How to cut inflammation in your body for a healthier life
Different studies show different things when it comes to stress. Some studies will bring out the causes of stress. Other studies focus more on the different treatments for stress and all different types of things that could reduce stress. One pa ...
- Obesity could triple your risk of stomach cancer later in life
A new report looking at what causes stomach cancer found three new somewhat surprising links: alcohol, processed meat and obesity. All three are linked with several other cancers, including colon cancer and breast cancer, but this is the first tim ...
- Organic Life Vitamins - Peter Gillham
- Peter Gillham has formulated a key nutritional
step toward obtaining outstanding health
and vitality—Organic Life Vitamins.
This is a complete liquid
multi-vitamin and mineral with
some exciting pluses you won’t
find elsewhere .
THE LIQUID ...
- Overcome Disease with Essential Fatty Acids And Live A Healthier Life
- Many recent studies have found that EFAs may be extremely helpful for many chronic, stubborn conditions. Their continuously growing range of applications includes overcoming diseases such as alcoholism, breast cancer, and cardiovascular disease; str ...
- Oxy Boost – Stabilized Oxygen to Oxygenate your Life!
- Oxygen is the basis of all life and is found in the air we breathe and the water we drink. Increasing oxygen levels can have very positive effects, including improved mental clarity, endurance, immunity, better digestion and increased energy.
- Peaceful Planet Vegan Protein Line...
VegLife® 100% Vegan Supplements began in 1992 as a product line within the Solaray® brand. The goal was to create a line of products that would be suitable for strict vegetarians who prefer not to consume products that include any animal-derived ...
- PepZin GI for the stomach
- PepZin GI for the stomach.
Life is more enjoyable when your stomach is prepared for it.
With the inevitable ups and downs of every day life, the importance of maintaining a healthy stomach is just good common sense. Because it is the immune sy ...
- Rhodiola an ancient medicinal plant to help you cope with modern life
- The plant Rhodiola Rosea, most commonly known as Rose Root, and also by the names Golden Root, King's Crown, Lignum Rhodium,Racine Dorée or Rodia Riza, is recognized throughout the world for its many proprieties and has been used since antiquity ...
- Source Naturals - Allergy and Sinus Lifestyle Plan
- Source Naturals' Allergy and Sinus Lifestyle Plan
Allergies are a growing health problem in the United States, according to a recent report issued by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAI). Every year more than 50 million ...
- Stevia: Sweeten Your Life With Out The Weight Gain
- It is possible to sweeten your life with stevia, and without any weight gain, since it as exceptionally sweet herb. In fact it is member of the sunflower family, and is native to parts of South and Central America where it has been used as a sweetene ...
- Stressful Life Changes Got You Down? Fight Back with Ashwagandha.
- Stress is part of life and is as natural as breathing and blinking. Everyone experiences stress to some degree at different times in their lives; some more than others. Chronic stress, if left unchecked, can cause significant health problems.
- Study Finds Hot Chili Peppers May Extend Life
According to a news study published in the journal PLOS One, eating hot chili peppers could extend your life. Analyzing data from more than 16,000 Americans who had been followed for an average of nearly 19 years, the researchers found that hot re ...
- Suggestions To Help Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Fight Chronic Fatigue Syndrom
Chronic fatigue syndrome strikes more than two million people in the United States, with eighty-five percent of these people being women between the ages of thirty and fifty. The symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome of ...
- Taking the Edge Off Life with Natural Albizzia Flowers
- Mental disorders, including depression, affect more than 22 percent of adults in the United States according to the National Institute of Mental Health. The stressful way in which we live contributes to this percentage of unhappy people. People feel ...
- The Fatty Acids in Flaxseed Oil Are Essential For Health And Life!
- The majority of Americans know to some extent that there is a an association between a high-fat diet and serious health problems including heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes complications, and cancer. However, what a lot of people are unaware ...
- The Latest Word on Vitamin D Could Be Life Extention
- Throughout the past few years, vitamin D has rightly gained a lot of overdue respect for the various health benefits that is provides to those throughout the world. However, many of us continue to fall short of the adequate intake of this nutrient a ...
- The Precious elements of Life ...
Throughout history, minerals were crucial to the growth
and success of civilizations. From the iron spear to the silicon
chip, elements of the earth have influenced the fate of
nations. Today, we’re beginning to appreciate the imp ...
- The Spice of Life! From Solaray
- The Spice of Life
Once traded for gold, cinnamon has also been used traditionally for its benificial properties and is currently being studied for its reputed role in blood glucose support. In addition, this precious spice offers antioxidant pro ...
- The Stomach And Intestinal Tract Go Hand In Hand For A Healthy Life
- Are you plagued with stomach cramps, pain in your abdomen, reoccurring heart burn, bloating, diarrhoea or constipation? I certainly have experienced each one of these through my own life and I am sure you may have too. These symptoms plague everyon ...
- The Toenail Fungus On My Feet Destroyed My Life Until I Found How To Destroy Them!!
Toenail fungus can be a problematic issue, caused by poor hygiene, excessive moisture from sweating, and going bare footed in public baths and pools.
It's important to keep your feet dry, but moisturized enough that cracks don't
develop in t ...
- This Plant Surely Has It In Your Yard And Could Save The Life More Than Once!!
the video spoke about the money plant or crassula, as it is actuallythe named, and the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. it went into detail about several medical conditions a person might have such as, arthritis, tonsillitis, and ulce ...
- Tick bites can cause life-threatening allergic reactions to red meat
There may be a new epidemic of tick-born disease on the rise. The U.S. and Australia have been seeing an increase in the number of people reporting that they can no longer eat red meats after being bitten by certain ticks. It is believed that so ...
- Various benefits of green tea that help you to extend your life
All the experts say that an apple in a day can extend your life for five years or more, but very few people know that this rule is applicable on green tea as well. Since green tea is one of the best source of nutrition's and antioxidan ...
- Vitali-Tea - Tea fits a healthy lifestyle to a T...
by Leah Brinks
Energy Times, October 9, 2003
If the research is even only half right, tea fits a healthy lifestyle to a T. Whenever scientists look at a teapot's contents, they find striking health benefits: Heart protection. Reduced ...
- VITAMIN - D3 A reservoiur of benefits to sheenful life
- Vitamin D3 Sources
A handful of sunshine everyday is what our body requires to retain its sheen and keep our health problems at bay. Human skin when exposed to ultraviolet rays of the sun manufactures vitamin D-3 orcholecalciferol for its consumptio ...
- What Is The Krebs Cycle and Why is it Important in The Body?
The Krebs Cycle, also known as the Citric Acid Cycle, is an important series of biochemical reactions that are intrinsic to cellular respiration and the generation of energy from oxygen and glucose in aerobic organisms. Although humans can generat ...
- What Is the Life Span Of Human Cells And How Do Antioxidants Help?
- The human body is composed of many different cells. These cells have varying functions as well as life span. The human cells, in general, are very complex. Some cells may last only within a day while others may be for life. Like for example, one bloo ...
- When inflammation pain is the problem, Curamin is the answer!
Everyone experiences occasional pain at some time in their lives. We use the word pain in our jargon to describe something unpleasant and to indicate the necessity of toughening up such as “no pain no gain”. As common as the word pain may be, the ...
- Why Are Fats Essential To Life?
- Essential Fatty Acids And Your Health
The body needs nutrients to be able to sustain life and maintain normal health and wellness. These nutrients are classified into two categories, namely macronutrient and micronutrient. The former includes car ...
- Why Are Minerals So Important?
- You've Been Eating Nuts and Seeds Wrong Your Whole Life
Nuts and seeds are great sources of healthy fat. They also contain a great deal of fiber. There are better ways to eat them, though, and you may not have been doing it right all along. Now you'll know, though, and you can maximize the health ben ...