News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Are We Headed Towards a Food Shortage in America? : Essential Vitamins, Minerals, and Protein Powders to Maintain Good Health
It's no secret that food prices are on the rise. What may come as a surprise to some, is that we could be headed towards a food shortage in America. There are many factors that play into this, including drought, pests, and disease. The bottom lin ...
- CHOLESTEROL RESCUE - Maintain Your Cholesterol Wellness
- CHOLESTEROL RESCUE
You live in a fat-drenched, fast food
world, propped up by diets loaded
with processed foods that stimulate
your body to create excess bad cholesterol –
or low-density lipoproteins (LDL). Your
busy life is full of stress, a ...
- Goji gives Potent Antioxidant Protection against Free Radical
- Goji berry possesses a unique combination of flavonoids, vitamins, minerals and polysaccharides that are thought to be responsible for the antioxidant and anti-aging properties attributed to Goji. Studies have been conducted which characterize some ...
- Grapefruit Pectin Fiber can Maintain Good Cholesterol Levels and More
- Grapefruit pectin fiber is a source of soluble fiber that can bind to cholesterol and inhibit the formation of atherosclerosis. It is also effective in maintaining good blood sugar levels, and promoting a healthy colon. However, before discussing how ...
- Help maintain a healthy prostate gland.
- Helps maintain a healthy prostate gland.
Supports normal urinary function.
Comprehensive Prostate Formula-the Clinical Studies
Saw palmetto Extract
Saw palmetto extract is one of the world's leading herbal products for prostate support. ...
- How Does The Herb Guggul Help Maintain Good Cholesterol Levels?
Guggul is a popular herb in Indian Ayurvedic medicine that is used to treat several ailments. Due to its miraculous healing properties, it has been used for centuries in India to treat a range of health conditions. Recently many clinical st ...
- Immune Health - Herbs to Maintain A Healthy Immune System
- Immune Health
By Ellen J. Kamhi, Ph. D. with Dorie Greenblatt
The immune system has been receiving a lot of media attention, especially since the rise in recognized immune system deficiency diseases. The efficient functioning of the immune sys ...
- Maintain a healthy GI environment ...
- PepZin GI™ helps relieve occasional discomfort.*
In a randomized, multi-center, placebo-controlled double blind study, 299 patients suffering with symptoms of gastric discomfort were randomly allocated to receive either a zinc-L-c ...
- Maintain Healthy Skin: Collagen Boosting Foods
Collagen is a nutrient that is vital to a youthful appearance. It provides a variety of functions that keep the system in top shape. Production of collagen slows with the aging process but there are ways to avoid this process for a while. Eating ...
- Maintain Proper Bone Density With Calcium And More
- Bone consists predominantly of collagen and calcium phosphate. The collagen provides the connective framework for bone that is hardened by the calcium phosphate, and without healthy bones, your quality of life would be significantly reduced due to b ...
- Maintaining Healthy Veins
- More than 40 million
Americans have varicose
veins, a term in Latin
meaning “twisted and
wollen blood vessel.”
Although the condition is
rarely disabling, it is
discomfort and embarrassment
to those afflicted.
many ca ...
- Maintaining your Bone Health*
- Which womam should be concerned about Calcium?
Maintaining your Bone Health*
No matter your age, it’s never too late (or too early) to do all you can to keep your bones healthy. As women age, their bodies require additional bone supplrt that ...
- Maintains Healthy Visual Function With FloraGlo Lutein
- Maintains Healthy Visual Function*
It has been well established that lutein is present in high concentrations in the retinal tissue of the human eye. However, a study was conducted in human volunteers to determine whether taking lutein in supplem ...
- phospholipid - form an essential part of every human Cells
All we have ever known or will ever feel, begins
and ends with the hundreds of billions of nerve cells
that form our brain. Without them, there can be no
experience; for us, nothing would exist. Our mind
and personality, the sense of who we a ...
- The important role the liver plays in maintaining health
- Most practitioners who practice various forms of natural medicine know the important role the liver plays in maintaining health in general. The liver is involved in thousands of biochemical mechanisms making it second only to the brain in importance ...
- The role of magnesium in maintaining health
Magnesium is a very important mineral to our bodies and helps with our overall health, more specifically in the muscles and bones. It also helps many enzymes run smoothly within the body and is very important in turning food into energy. However ...
- Tips On How To Maintain A Healthy Colon
- What Colon or Large Intestine Do
All foods that you eat ends at your colon also referred to as the large intestine. Here is where the food is absorbed, the useful nutrients and minerals reabsorbed to the body and waste materials eliminated. The colo ...
- We can not live with out Cholesterol, So maintain it with policosanol
- Policosanol has been proposed as a treatment for a condition known as atherosclerosis, and prior to discussing the supplement and how it works, we shall first discuss the condition and what causes it. Cholesterol has a bad name, yet without it you co ...
- Why the Blood-Brain Barrier Is So Critical (and How to Maintain It)
It’s imperative to maintain a health blood-brain barrier. This serves as a guard for our brains letting in important things like glucose, amino acids, nutrients, and ketones while warding off toxins and pathogens. Ways to promote BBB health incl ...