News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Source Naturals ® Phosphatidyl Serine High Potency
- Source Naturals® Phosphatidyl Serine Retains High Potency
Formulation Guarantees Most Shelf Stable Product in Soft Gels
Scotts Valley, California - November 5, 2003 - Source Naturals, creators of the highly acclaimed line of health a ...
- * New from Source Naturals - Ionic Charge - Trace Minerals Concentrate
- Ionic Charge: Trace Mineral Concentrate
Minerals enable every biochemical process in the body. They are the catalysts that make enzymes function and when ionized, they are the conductors of the body’s electrical current.
Source Naturals Ion Cha ...
- *New - Natural Sport - When Good, When protein
- Natural Sport
Not Just Good, WHEY GOOD.
Whey good gives you 23 grams of high quality protein in one serving. Mixes instantly—just stir and enjoy.
We didn’t add any thickeners or gums—whey good protein is simply a healthy blend of different ...
- *New - The True Whey from Source Naturals
The True Whey™
- *New -- Hydrogen Boost - Source Naturals product
- Hydrogen Boost
Most people dont think of hydrogen as a nutrient, but, in fact, this fundamental element has profound role in maintaning human health. Hydrogen is the essential factor in the electrochemical process that producs ATP, the engery mol ...
- *New -- Lignan Extract 70mg -- From Source Naturals
- Lignan Extract 70mg (30sg,60sg)
Supports the cradiovascular system by reducing lipid peroxidation and maintaining cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
One of the most abundant natural sources of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
Promotes Ce ...
- *new -- PhosChol® PPC - From Source Naturals
- PhosChol ® PPC (30sg,60sg)
Polyenylphosphatidylcholine for imporved brain and liver function.
All Natural, Pure phosphatidylcholine derived from soy.
Improved cellular membrane fluidity.
Key compoenent for neuronal (Brain) membrane integrity ...
- *New -- Policosanol 20MG - from Source Naturals
- NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT Policosanol 20 mg
Supports Cardiovascular Health!
New higher potency!
Member of the Cholesterol Rescue™ family of products.
A blend of compounds isolated from natural plant waxes.
Contains several long chain fatty ...
- 10 Home Remedies for Arthritis & Joint Pain | Natural Cures
There are ten home remedies for arthritis and joint pain. Joint pain is a very common thing in people from all different age groups. These conditions may be associated with bone diseases. If the person has an office job, then joint pain is a lot ...
- 100% Natural Way to Relieve Gas | Home Remedies For Gas
There are some great and 100 percent natural ways to relieve gas. Stomach gas is due to an abnormal mixture of many different things. People have this all over the world and thankfully there are some home remedies that can help to relive this is ...
- 11 natural ways to lower your cortisol levels
- 11 natural ways to lower your cortisol levels
We've all heard about how cortisol levels can increase fat around the abdomen, but how do we lower these levels that are dangerous to our overall health? Reducing your stress levels is one of the main ...
- 11th Annual Natural Products Day In Washington D.C.
- On Tuesday, April 8, the Natural Products Association and our sponsors will be hosting the 11th Annual Natural Products Day in Washington, D.C. This day is an important way for natural products advocates to reach out to Congress and discuss the issue ...
- 19 Natural Diuretics to Help Relieve Water Retention, Bloating &More
- 19 Natural Diuretics to Help Relieve Water Retention, Bloating & More
When someone is suffering from liver disease or other ailments such as diabetes, they are often prescribed diuertics in order to help the flow of liquids throughout their syste ...
- 20 Foods That Will Naturally Clean Your Arteries And Protect You From Heart Attacks
Clogged arteries can lead to many complications in life. Consuming foods that aid in keeping arteries clog free and contain antioxidants can be of great benefit. This video contains 20 foods you should consume to help combat clogged arteries. For ...
- 3 Easy Exercises for Sciatica Pain Relief | Natural Cures
Thousands or more people deal with the pain of sciatica every day. If you are one of those people, it is time to fight back. You can do something about the sciatica pain that you experience, and you shouldn't wait to put that plan into action. S ...
- 3 Natural Remedies That You Can Use To Clean Your Armpits!!
If you do not want to use deodorant that bleaches your armpits over time then you can try any of these three natural solutions for removing stains in your under arms. The first is baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) is a great exfoliant and coconut ...
- 3 Ways to Naturally Beat Wintertime Depression
The winter weather got you down? Here are 3 sure fire ways to help you get out of that funk. Featured in this article are 3 very easy ways to beat the wintertime blues. Even better news, they cost almost nothing. Very informative with real world e ...
- 4 Easy Tricks To Remove Pesticides From Your Produce, Naturally
Pesticides are needed to keep pests off of produce when it is growing, but ingesting these pesticides can be harmful to the health! Rather than risk your good health while trying to eat right, you can remove the pesticides from the produce quick ...
- 4 Natural Ways To Remove Age Spots - How To Remove Aging Signs And Dark Spots
There are 4 natural ways to remove aging signs from your skin. You can also get rid of dark spots that are on your skin. Our face and hands are affected the most. Our eating habits as well as our skin care routines are both very important things ...
- 400mg Coenzyme Q10 Ultra Potency from Source Naturals
- Coenzyme Q10 Ultra Potent 400 mg!
Antioxidant & Cellular Energizer for Heart, Brain, Immunity & Liver
A crucial component in the cellular energy production cycle.
Research indicates that supplementation with this nutrient may support normal ...
- 5 All-Natural Remedies To Treat Eczema Without The Doctor
Eczema, a common skin condition that is characterized by red, blotchy skin, often leaves its victim irritated and itchy. The causes of the disorder vary, and have been attributed in part to hereditary genetics, environmental factors, stress, and ...
- 5 Home Remedies to Remove Dark Circles Naturally #Home Remedies for Remove Dark Circles
Dark circles around and under eyes are a common experience in both men and women. Poor sleep, injury, hormones and stress all have a part in contributing to dark circles. Carrots contain high levels of vitamin A which is necessary in skin repair ...
- 5 natural home remedies to cure common ailments, turmeric for jointpain to lavender oil for insomnia
- 5 natural home remedies to cure common ailments, turmeric for joint pain to lavender oil for insomnia
As medical advancements have seen immense growth and expansion in recent years thanks to new technologies and capabilities, many people are also ...
- 5 Natural Remedies To Treat Rosacea
Rosacea is a skin condition of inflamed blood vessels on your face, many people worldwide suffer from this skin condition. People think that this just means red skin, but many people also have photo reactive skin, painful skin and skin that burn ...
- 5 Simple Ways to Naturally Relieve Bloating
Bloat is a very uncomfortable feeling which can be caused by eating certain foods, by menstruation and by other things. It causes a feeling of pressure in the abdomen. It can be painful or just unpleasant to deal with. There is also gas sometime ...
- 5 ways to relieve period cramps naturally
For most women, there is a cyclical monthly occasion that consumes their bodies with pain and cramping. While some deal with this pharmacologically, there might be natural alternatives to menstrual symptoms. A recent article on foxnews.com provi ...
- 5-HTP and how it can help promote natural sleep patterns.
- What is 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP)?
5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is a substance derived from Griffonia simplicifolia’s seed pods. In the human body, 5-hydroxytryptophan is an immediate nutrient precursor to neurotransmitter serotonin. This implies ...
- 6 Natural Remedies To Cleanse Your Congested Colon
The colon is part of the digestive system whose function is to assimilate the nutrients of food, however, due to poor eating habits, this organ houses a large amount of toxic material that eventually wears it and generates health consequences; I ...
- 6 Natural Ways To Make You Poop More And Ease Constipation
Constipation is a very common problem with many causes. Some of these causes include poor diet, hormonal imbalance, not drinking enough fluids, and overuse of laxatives. People tend to use over-the-counter stool softeners and laxatives to avoid ...
- 6 Natural Ways to Remove Odors and Stains from Clothes | Natural Cures
There are 6 natural ways to remove odors and stains from your clothing. It should be a simple thing to clean your clothes, but when there are stains and things like that, then it is tough. The smell of sweat can ruin your clothes. White wine vin ...
- 6 Vitamin and Food Supplements for Better Health | Natural Cures
Foods rich in Vitamin C are necessary when boosting the body's immune system naturally. Vitamin C helps with depression and eye related issues. Many problems arise from having a diminished immune system. In the past, the soil that our foods grew ...
- 6 Ways To Remove Earwax from home and naturally!!
The generally accepted way to remove earwax, cotton swabs, actually is damaging to the ear canal. There are a myriad of healthy ways to remove earwax such as: a few drops of oxygenated water, a few drops of glycerin, a few drops of warmed coconu ...
- 7 Natural Home Remedies for Gout
Gout is a form of proactive arthritis, a condition which affects the joints, caused by the build-up of uric acid crystals. So what can be done to get rid of gout? Well there are some natural home remedies that can help. Soak 1 Tbsp fenugreek seed ...
- 7 Natural Remedies for Reactive Arthritis Symptoms
- 7 Natural Remedies for Reactive Arthritis Symptoms
Arthritis is become very common amongst the age gruop above 40 years.experiencing joint pains swelling after an infection are signs of arthritis,which cause inflamation pain in feet toes,ankles b ...
- 7 Natural Remedies For Toenail Fungus
Toenail fungus looks gross among other things so people hate it. It leaves your nails discolored. It can also spread to others if you're not careful to keep your feet covered. This gives you seven home remedies for it. They are natural and can h ...
- 7 Ways to Achieve Normal Cholesterol Levels (6 of Which AreNatural)
- 7 Ways to Achieve Normal Cholesterol Levels (6 of Which Are Natural)
Discovering that your cholesterol levels are high is great motivation to start making healthier choices within your everyday life. There are common sense suggestions such as los ...
- 7 Ways to Naturally Boost Your Metabolism
Metabolism is loosely translated as the way your body uses food for energy. Fast and slow metabolisms are blamed for weight loss and gain. There are ways to boost your metabolism naturally from caffeine consumption to sleeping in a colder room. ...
- 8 Herbs That Help You Lose Weight Naturally
When paired with a health-minded diet and routine exercise, herbs can be used as a secret weapon in the battle to shed pounds and maintain physique. The herbs guggul, garlic, coriander, and ginseng all play various roles in increasing metabolism ...
- 9 natural health benefits of Bee Propolis
Everyone knows the benefit bees offer for pollination, but many do not know that they also offer some substances that are pretty healthy for humans. Honey, of course, is known to have therapeutic properties. Bee propolis, or bee glue, is a resin p ...
- 9 Natural Ways To Combat Depression That Actually Work
Chronic depression should not be left untreated. Cost of treatment is a real concern, particularly if you are uninsured or unable to meet high deductibles. Fortunately, there are alternatives. Look for the free or low cost resources in your comm ...
- A Five-Tiered Approach to Heart Health - Source Naturals
Heart Science 30 tabs
Your heart is crucial to every function of your body. It is the sole
organ which pumps oxygen-rich blood through the entire
circulatory system, feeding your cells and making life possible.
Only recently are Americans rea ...
- A Natural Alternative To Drugs For Pain Relief Is Herbal Turmeric
- Turmeric is widely used as a spice in Indian and other South Asian cooking. It has a peppery, warm and bitter flavor and a mild fragrance slightly reminiscent of orange and ginger, and while it is best known as one of the ingredients used to make cu ...
- A Natural An-tea-dote For All That Ales Ya
- Tea is soaked in culture and history, with its roots dating back to ancient China. Chinese legend says that tea was created more than 5,000 years ago when the leaves fell into the boiling water of an early emperor. From there, tea has become a popu ...
- A Natural Herb Called Gymnema Sylvestre May Help Lower Blood Sugar
- Gymnema sylvestre is found naturally in central and southern India, where it has been used in traditional Indian medicine for almost two thousand years. It is known as 'gurmar' in ancient Indian texts, a word meaning 'sugar destroyer', which gives a ...
- A Natural Herbal Supplement called Guggul may help Lower Cholesterol
- Guggul is a natural herb supplement that may help lower cholesterol, yet few in the Western hemisphere know much about it. Guggul is otherwise known as the Mukul myrrh tree, and is a plant of the Burseracae family with small red or pink flowers.
- A natural sugar molecule, D-ribose, found to improve heart function and blood flow
- A natural sugar molecule, D-ribose, found to improve heart function and blood flow
D-Ribose is a simple sugar molecule that plays an important role in energy metabolism within your body by helping to produce cellular energy in the form of adenosi ...
- Acai Extract 1000mg - New from Source Naturals
Antioxidant from Brazil
• Powerful concentration of natural antioxidants that
benefit every cell of the body
• Natural, effective free radical scavengers
• Rich in polyphenols and anthocyanins
• As seen on nat ...
- Acid Reflux Symptoms, Causes & Natural Treatments
Acid reflux is a common condition that can cause a range of issues ranging from mild discomfort all the way up to causing cancer. The signs of acid reflux vary but are typically a discomfort burning feeling in the chest. Treatments can range fro ...
- Activated Charcoal Toothpaste and Other Natural Toothpaste Alternatives
Many people look for natural product to clean their homes and even their bodies. One of these products is natural toothpaste. People have been using some of the options mentioned here for hundreds of years, long before toothpaste was being sold ...
- After Viewing This Video YOU WILL ELIMINATE THE THROAT INFECTION In Just 4 Hours And Naturally!!
This video provides many natural remedies for curing a sore throat or mouth soars. A common denominator in many recipes is adding a lemon, which can be mixed with other ingredients, then gargled, or sipped. For people who do not like going to a ...
- All-Natural Red Marine Algae An Effective Cold Sore Treatment
Can Red Marine Algae Help With Cold Sores? Lets Find out!
While a permanent solution for cold sores is not currently known, it has been realized for some time now that red marine algae topical ointments and oral supplements can both help prevent ...
- Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) treats back pain naturally: Research
Studies of chronic pain sufferers that have been dealing with pain over a twelve week span have shown promising success by consuming alpha lipoic acid (ALA) supplements. By taking 600 mg per day, patients saw a large decrease in the amount of pa ...
- Anabol Naturals Metabolic Fat Burners
- Founded in 1983, Anabol Naturals has been the premier provider of the highest quality pharmaceutical-grade, free form amino acids for 22 years. The Anabol Naturals cutting edge line of free form, amino acid-based formulas in renowned for purity, qua ...
- Andropause: Treating Male Hormone Imbalance Naturally (Male Menopause)
Women's menopause symptoms have been studied for years with several remedies available to treat symptoms. Make menopause, or andropause, is not a widely researched condition and sufferers have limited options. Symptoms like irritability, loss of ...
- Annatto: Is This Natural Food Dye Safe?
Annato is something that has been used for a very long time. It has a very distinct peppery taste. It gives dishes the extra kick they need to be something very worthwhile. Food coloring has gotten a very bad reputation over the years because of ...
- Anti-aging 'Holy Basil' herb supports natural detoxification
Anyone who loves Italian food is probably aware of basil. Hindus actually view the plant as sacred and use it in many religious ways. However, Western herbalists are just now beginning to understand the power this herb has to detoxify and hold off ...
- Antimicrobial properties of red ginseng make it a great naturalcure for acne
Phytotherapy Research recently published new South Korean research indicating the effectiveness of red ginseng extract against acne symptoms. They studied red ginseng ethanol extract and found that it exhibits comparable anti-microbial propertie ...
- Apply These Natural Remedies And Say Goodbye To Pain, Inflammation And Insomnia!
You can apply some natural remedies and say goodbye to pain, inflammation and insomnia. There is a written explanation as to how you can achieve this. Many people take pills on their own and they forget the side effects that are caused by the pi ...
- Are You Magnesium Deficient? How to Know & What to Do About It | Natural Cures
You may have magnesium deficiency if you are stressed or having difficulty sleeping. You can also feel muscle stiffness and stress as a result of magnesium deficiency. Magnesium performs many bodily functions including relaxing muscles in the ...
- Artichoke Extract - Source Naturals
- With today’s hectic lifestyles, many of us struggle to eat nutritious
fruits and vegetables every day. It can be easy to forget that these
natural foods can provide many powerful health benefits such as vitamins,
minerals, antioxidants, fiber and ...
- Aspartame now being marketed as natural sweetener, name changed to 'AminoSweet'
Artificial sweeteners are starting to come under a lot of scrutiny. One of the most controversial is aspartame, which some consider a very toxic substance. Since the public views this so negatively, they are attempting to get it back to market by ...
- Balance your body naturally with these alkaline foods
According to the alkaline diet theory, an acidic environment in the body lets toxins build up – and that can cause disease and ill health. So the idea is to avoid foods that have an acidic effect on the body like dairy, meat, refined grains, caffe ...
- Bee pollen proven to be a "treasure trove of active naturalmetabolites" that benefit human health
The tiny balls of pollen that bees harvest from vegetation is known as bee pollen. Many people assume that allergies associated with bee pollen are fairly high, but research is showing this pollen can actually act as an antihistamine. Only two p ...
- Benefits of Cranberry Juice: Is It Healthy? | Natural Cures
There's a lot of talk about cranberry juice and the wonderful benefits that it offers to your health. But, is this just a bunch of hype, or is cranberry juice really healthy for you? Perhaps consuming a cup of delicious, fresh cranberry juice no ...
- Benefits of using natural bar soaps
- Natural Vs Unatural Soap Bars
Chemically manufactured bar soaps are not only unhealthy to your body but they are also harmful to the environment. These bars soaps are manufactured with a main purpose of generating profits to these companies withou ...
- Benfotiamine A Natural Solution Or Miracle Substance To Control Blood Sugar?
- The term "miracle" has been in use for hundreds of years when it comes to products that are claimed to aid health. Does this mean that it's always false? Not necessarily. Occasionally a seemingly "new" product will enter the spotlight and draw the at ...
- Better Late Than Never! Arizona Natural
- MAybe you have never tried Arizona Natural before. Maybe you didnt know that we introduced the 1st ALLICIN-RICH, ODORLESS GARLIC formulas and have supplied EDTA and Chaparral for over 20 years.
So why not try some of our top formulas while they ar ...
- Big Pharma Petition The FDA To Ban Natural Weight Loss Supplements
- Big Pharma is teaming up with other anti-supplement cohorts to spearhead a petition urging the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to implement new limitations on manufacturers of weight-management supplements. It should come as no surprise that the ...
- Bio-Allers – All Natural Allergy Relief
- VitaNet is pleased to offer you the bio-allers ling of homeopathic allergy remedies. For over 15 years, bioAllers advanced allergy medicine has provided relief to allergy sufferers everywhere.
Allergies have become a common condition for a growi ...
- Bitter Orange Extract :The Potential Of An Ancient Natural Medicine
Indigenous to the Meditteranean region today, but brought to their shores by Arab tradesmen in 1200 , bitter orange or citrus aurantium was highly popular among herbalists all over the southern parts of Europe is mainly France, Greece, Spa ...
- Boost Energy and Reduce Stress Naturall: Vitality 101
more Americans are feeling overworked, overtired, and overcome by life’s
demands. We just do not have the energy
we need to meet our responsibilities to the people we care about. More importantl ...
- Boost Engery Naturally with Bee Pollen
- What is Bee Pollen?
Sometimes individuals can get a natural energy boost with bee pollen it is an option hat individuals can use to find and maintain a proper energy level. Bee pollen is an all natural product which has been used for a millenium. E ...
- Boost Male Libido with Source Naturals Products
- Between 10 and 15 million American men experience challenges
to libido and sexual performance, according to the National
Institutes of Health. Fatigue, stress, inactivity and
an unhealthy diet can result in decreased vigor and
desire. In addition ...
- Boost Natural Health And Wellness With Honey From bee's
- Bees make honey out of the nectar that they sip from flower blossoms. A long and tedious process is necessary to transform nectar into the thick, golden substance that we call honey. Like each product that is produced by the honeybee, care and a nu ...
- Boost Skin And Joint Health With Natural Supplements
A lot of health conscious adults are now attempting to keep a youthful appearance for as long as possible by exercising, taking growth hormone enhances, and using expensive cosmetics. However, studies have proven that the major signs of aging in t ...
- Boost Your Health With Natural Cinnamon Bark
- The cinnamon plant is a small evergreen tree that grows between thirty two and forty nine feet tall. This plant belongs to the Lauraceae family and is native to Sri Lanka. The leaves of the plant are ovate oblong in shape and approximately two to s ...
- Boost Your Health With Natural Glucomannan Fiber
- Glucomannan is derived from the extracted mucilage of the konjac root. This plant is part of the same family as yams, but does not have the calories. Glucomannan is a 100 percent natural form of fiber. The principle use of this herb is as a bulkin ...
- Bottoms up! The 5 health benefits of ginger water, a naturalanti-inflammatory drink
In today's health world, the agenda has been hydration, drink more water. While minerals and different things have been added to commercially sold water to enhance flavor, little of it if any helps with health issues. Latest trends have been for ...
- Build Strong Healthy Nails With Natural Vitamin Supplements
- The nails are responsible for protecting the nerve-rich fingertips and tips of the toes from injury. Nails are part of the epidermis, which is the outer layer of skin. They are mainly composed of keratin, which is a type of protein. The nail bed i ...
- Calm Your Anxiety - from Source Naturals
- Calm Thoughts
Stress: it disturbs your serenity. Ultimately it takes a physical
toll on your health. And it seems to be an unavoidable part of the
hectic modern lifestyle.
Source Naturals CALM THOUGHTS KAVA is a comprehensive
formula designed ...
- Can Terry Naturally's Product Curamin Help With Pain?
For those who never really hard about it, they should know that Curamin contains is up to ten times strong than the regular curcumin products. It's actually one of the best ways through which individuals will be able to balance their body's natur ...
- Cancer, The Immune System, and Nutritional Supplements
- A. Maitake (pronounced my-tok-kee) mushrooms are native to the mountain forests of Japan. They are large mushrooms, some growing up to fifty pounds, characterized by overlapping, rippling caps. For thousands of years, maitake mushrooms have been li ...
- Cannabis Sativa where CBD is extracted a Natural Phytocannabinoid Plant.
Cannabis Sativa is an herb that has been well documented (used) in history for thousands of years. it is extremely unique in the fact that it contains the perfect profile of phytocannabinoids. In order to get the full benefits of cannabinoids, a ...
- Cat Parasite Prevention + 8 Natural Toxoplasmosis Treatments
Toxoplasmosis is a dangerous thing you can catch from cats. It affects the human brain. Cats also carry many parasites which need to be controlled. Humans can catch those too. Always wash your hands after cleaning the litter box. There are other ...
- Chlamydia Symptoms + 5 Natural Treatments
Chlamydia is a common STD but us easily treatable. It can effect men, women and even newborns of infected mothers. Symptoms include abdominal pain, pain with urination as well as nausea and sore throat, among other symptoms. Traditionally, there ...
- Clean All Blood Vessels Up to the Heart with this Natural Remedy!
Are you looking for answers to help you with heart or cholesterol problems? If you're looking for an all-natural way to reduce bad cholesterol and cleanse the blood vessels. This product will help to reduce your chances of heart attack, stroke a ...
- Coconut Oil For Constipation? 8 Natural Laxatives To Get You Going #2
All of us are backed up from time to time, while others suffer from chronic constipation. The good news is that there are many ways to alleviate this common problem without the use of drugs. For prevention and management of constipation, a plant ...
- Coming Clean: Raising the Bar in Natural Soaps
- With the earth-friendly topic being on so many people’s minds lately, consumers are realizing that using natural personal care products is a simple way to start with a greener lifestyle. Consumer demands for natural personal care products has actual ...
- Control Your Blood Sugar With Natural Soluble Fiber
- The first step to prevent the occurrence of hypoglycemia is to eliminate sugar and caffeine from your diet. Eliminating foods like candy, soda pop, doughnuts, sugary pastries, sugared cold cereals, and cookies. Substituting foods with whole grains, ...
- Control Your Blood Sugar With Natural Vitamin Supplements
Diabetes is an inflammatory condition caused by the autoimmune system, and manifests as resting hyperglycemia. Your blood glucose levels have to be maintained within fine concentration limits: both too high and too low a blood glucose concentra ...
- Cooling Brain Inflammation Naturally with Food
Carbohydrates and oils cause inflammation. Staying clear of certain foods will help cool the brain and prevent inflammation. Processed foods are a likely source of inflammation. Fruits and vegetables are a very good source of foods that preven ...
- CoQ-Quick - Natural ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme Q10 100 mg
• Supports cardiovascular function.
• Vital for the production of ATP, the energy molecule.
• Potent antioxidant.
• Addresses six of the twelve SystemiCareTM deep metabolic systems
- Curcumin found to be one of the best natural ways to alleviatedepression
Curcumin has been known to be a silver bullet. It can be used to cure a host of diseases and conditions including cardiovascular diseases, Alzheimer’s, and cancer. Now depression can be added to the list according to new research. The Centers fo ...