News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 'Now I take cannabis oil, I'm starting to get my life back again'
Cannabis oil is one of those controversial things that do wonders for some people but not others. This is one person's positive experience with it. It is legal in a lot of places so is worth a look if you have problems with pain but it's not guara ...
- *New - Baby Me Now Formulas from Solaray
- We're Proud to Announce Three new arrivals to the Baby Me Now Family!
Introducing the latest three additions to the Baby Me Now Family:
Natural Firtility - A potent combination of Chaste Berry, Eleuthero, Maca, Saw Palmetto, and other herbs i ...
- “No known lethal dose:” New potential for marijuana is treating drug addiction
Research is showing that instead of abstinence for drug users it may be better to instead introduce them to a milder drug to help reduce the impact addiction has in their life. They believe marijuana can help crack, and cocaine users curb their ...
- 10 Hemp Seeds Health Benefits You Didn't Know About
A university student has written an online article pointing out ten health benefits to hemp seeds. She prefaces her list by stating that hemp seeds contain only trace amounts of THC, the substance that will get a person high. One of the benefi ...
- 10 Spectacular Black Tea Benefits You Should Know
You may already drink black tea. Many of us do. It's delicious. It also has health benefits, 10 of which are listed here. You can feel good about drinking it now that you know how healthy it really is, and these aren't even the only benefits. Th ...
- 10 Things You Should Know About Prostate Cancer
- 3. More men under 65 are being diagnosed with prostate cancer.
More than 75% of prostate cancers are diagnosed in men over 65, but the disease is now found more frequently in men in their 50s. While doctor recommendations for prostate cancer scre ...
- 11 Things You Didn't Know About Your Kidneys
- 23 Medicinal plants you need to know about when SHTF
Native Americans, for over 40,000 years, have used plants for medicinal purposes and for healing a variety of illnesses. Their belief is that man is part of nature, and health is about achieving balance. Several such plants they use include: Bla ...
- 4 Ginger Essential Oil Benefits You Need To Know About + How To Make It!
There are 4 ginger essential oil benefits that you need to know about. Ginger has been used for thousands of years by people as both a condiment and also a way to cure many different diseases. It has become more and more popular over the last fe ...
- 5 Benefit of hemp seeds that you probably didn't know
Hemp seeds tend to get a bad rep due to the stigma surrounding the recreational use of marijuana, but there are several medicinal benefits that hemp seeds can provide that you may not be aware of. For instance, hemp seed oil has been found to co ...
- 5 Ginger Benefits for Men That You Should Know About
Did you know that ginger is really beneficial for a man's health? The nutrients found in ginger helps combat erectile dysfunction and also infertility. The ginger extract helps ward off cancer cell's growth in the prostate. Ginger also contains ...
- 5 Must-Know Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil (And How To Use It)
Tea Tree oil (also known as melaluka) is an amazing oil and once you learn how to use it you will be amazed by the benefits. There are thousands of studies performed to evaluate this essential oil. it can be used to treat acne, and eczema. mixed ...
- 5 Sure Fire Ways to Know if You Have Hashimoto’s
Hashimoto’s disease is a hypothyroid disorder that is caused by an immune attack on your thyroid. This leads to a generally fatigued and weak feeling that persists longer than expected. It can also affect the health of your hair, your weight, and ...
- 5 Things to Know About Genetic Testing Bill
Could you be pressured into submitting to genetic testing in the near future? A proposed piece of legislation could alter the 2008 law that protects us from mandatory genetic testing and or discrimination based on the results of such tests. The ...
- 5 Things You Didn't Know about the Hemp Plant
- 5 Things You Didn't Know about the Hemp Plant
Hemp is a nonpsychoactive but extremely useful variant of the same plant, Cannabis Sativa, that produces marijuana. It is a highly versatile plant that produces extremely durable, tough fiber that can ...
- 5 things you need to know about antimicrobial resistance
Antimicrobial resistance is becoming more prevalent and is very dangerous as bacterias that once could be treated by antibiotics are becoming resistant, hence the term Superbug. These superbugs cause thousands of deaths a year. There are some thin ...
- 5 Things You Should Know Before You Take NSAIDs To Relieve Workout Pain
Although taking ibuprofen for every ache and pain, especially after exercising, seems safe, it's actually a pretty bad idea. Too much can lead to high blood pressure and A-fib to name a few which can cause blood clots. It can also cause kidney a ...
- 7 Health Benefits of Matcha You Should Know About Before Brewing a Cup
Can you match the health benefits of Matcha? This one of a kind drink is like green tea on steroids. Whatever green tea can do Matcha can do better. Farmers use a different process to create this trendy drink. Matcha comes in powdered form which ...
- A comprehensive Formula for Immune System Support – Air Defense from Now Foods
- When it comes to good health, you are constantly on the frontline of defense against an Army of environmental invaders. Exhaust, smoke, airborne toxins and a flurry of other environmental antagonists can make it difficult for even the healthiest of ...
- A Magic Trick With Tea Bags For Your Teeth That Your Dentist Does Not Want You To Know!!
There is a magic trick with tea bags for your teeth that your dentist might not want you to learn about. Tea is one of the most consumed beverages in the world. Each kind of tea offers a unique set of benefits for people. There are many hidden b ...
- AHCC® Fact Sheet
- AHCC® Fact Sheet
Neil E. Levin, CCN, DANLA
LIKELY USERS: People needing increased activity of their Natural Killer cells; People seeking improved immune system response; People with a need for tissue repair; People with oxidativ ...
- Alfalfa as human food: A rich source of nutrients, it is consumedas a tea, herb, supplement and now as flour
- Alfalfa as human food: A rich source of nutrients, it is consumed as a tea, herb, supplement and now as flour
Some Romanian researchers have investigated the edible legume, alfalfa, and have made some assessments. The notable livestock feed makes ...
- All that you may need to know about antioxidants
- All that you may need to know about antioxidants
Oxidants are elements whose main role is to protect your cells from the harmful effects of free radicals. Free radicals, on their part, are molecules that may be produced by the body when it bre ...
- All you need to know about fatty liver
A fatty liver does not sound to healthy. Well having ones can cause sever health complications. It is important to make sure you do not develop this condition. If you are overweight, you are already at a higher risk for fatty liver disease. Having ...
- Almond, Cashew, and Pumpkin Crunch Cluster Snakes by Now Foods
Crunch Clusters 9 oz bags Whoever said that health food had to taste bad never tried NOW® Crunchy Clusters. Our three popular varieties of these tasty bite-sized snacks have become such a big hit with consumers, we simply couldn't limit them to a ...
- Are You Magnesium Deficient? How to Know & What to Do About It | Natural Cures
You may have magnesium deficiency if you are stressed or having difficulty sleeping. You can also feel muscle stiffness and stress as a result of magnesium deficiency. Magnesium performs many bodily functions including relaxing muscles in the ...
- Aspartame now being marketed as natural sweetener, name changed to 'AminoSweet'
Artificial sweeteners are starting to come under a lot of scrutiny. One of the most controversial is aspartame, which some consider a very toxic substance. Since the public views this so negatively, they are attempting to get it back to market by ...
- Boost your memory now, avoid dementia later
- My father played tennis and basketball during his youth, then shifted to golf in his mid- 40s. He didn’t smoke or drink except occasionally, during special occasions. He shunned rich foods and had a simple diet of fish, lean meat, fruits, a ...
- Brain cancer symptoms: Do YOU know the signs of John McCain's RARE aggressive type?
Brain cancer is terrible. It takes a real toll on the body. It can prove fatal as well. This gives the symptoms of an especially aggressive type. It will help you know what to watch for in case you think you may have it. If you think this defini ...
- Cannabinoid-Pharmaceutical Interactions: What You Need to Know
With the regulatory environment shifting seemingly by the day across much of the U.S., many consumers are getting their first opportunities to consider the benefits of cannabinoids as a means of treating what ails them. However, like any medicin ...
- Caster Oil - Now foods
- Caster Oil
Digestive health, in the eyes of your customers, is a growing concern that continues to increase with each passing day. As lives get busier, it becomes increasingly difficult to consume adequate amounts of soluble fiber. This can put ...
- CBD 101: Everything You Need To Know About Giving Your Cat CBD
- CBD 101: Everything You Need To Know About Giving Your Cat CBD
Hemp, which hails from the genus cannabis, as does its far better known cousin marijuana, is distinct from marijuana for a variety of reasons, the most important undoubtedly being tha ...
- CBD Oil Is Basically A Superfood Now
CBD oil is not your parents marijuana. Unlike the "weed" known to many of yesterday, the oil extracted does not have the euphoric "high" composition of its counterpart, THC, in fact in researching it has been found to assist with many medical pr ...
- Consumerlab Releases Turmeric Findings
- Consumerlab.com (CL), an independent, third-party health product testing organization, recently tested 14 Turmeric or Curcuminoid-containing supplements that are currently being sold in the United States.
These products were tested to determine w ...
- CoQ10 supports heart function now with Bioperine
The human heart beats more than two and a half billion times in an average lifetime. The energy required for this miracle of nature is enormous, and maintaining heart tissue energy levels is essential. A vitamin-like nutrient found in the human ...
- CoQ10: What You Ought to Know about This Substance?
Coenzyme Q10 or simply CoQ10 is a substance naturally present not only in a human's body but as well as with the other mammals. It plays a vital role in the production of energy. Back in the year 1957, Dr. Frederick Crane successfully used the mi ...
- Did you know about these natural, highly effective substitutes for ibuprofen?
If you reach for ibuprofen to treat aches and pains of various sorts, you probably appreciate its fast-acting relief. But what if you knew there were natural alternatives that work just as well as ibuprofen without the pot ...
- Did You Know Alpha Lipoic Acid Is the Best Antioxidant Out There?
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid
The power of antioxidants has been being known since ancient times, primarily because these organic compounds can fight the potentially harmful substances from your organism named free radicals. Free radicals occur natu ...
- Did You Know Americans Could Pay Taxes in Hemp for Over 150 Years?
The taxes we pay every year are rising. The more we progress in the evolutionary era the more we build and spend as a nation together, we spend our lives paying taxes on almost everything we do now, the job world has pretty much consumed the soc ...
- Did you know GliSODin can do this?
GliSODin helps maintain cellular health and protect against damage caused by oxidative stress*
GliSODin helps reduce lactic acid buildup in humans under physical Stress*
GliSODin helps support skin health against photo-oxidative stress caused by ...
- Did You Know Lecithin is More than a Brain Food
- Lecithin, first discovered as the yellow substance in egg yolk, is now associated with a wide array of health benefits. It is in fact made up of a number of naturally occurring substances that all play an important role in promoting overall health at ...
- Did you know Magnesium is the key to healthy kids?
Did you know that magnesium is essential for the health and development of growing girls and boys? Unfortunately, most American children are borderline deficient in magnesium.
Magnesium is required in over 300 enzymatic processes in t ...
- Did you know that 75% of all anti-cancer drugs are derived from natural plants
There are a multitude of ways cancer cells can form, lets look at a few ways and discuss them.
Epigenetics: A process that controls the behavior of genes. Dietary and lifestyle choices can alter the way our genes work. Exposure to to ...
- Did You Know That Chromium Can Help Cells Absorb Glucose?
What is Chromium
a trace mineral that human body needs in very small amounts for maintenance of
health and digestion of food. In nature, chromium of occurs in two isotopes-
trivalent (chromium 3+) and hexavalent (chromium 6+). ...
- Did You Know That Chromium Could Help Your Body’s Cells Absorb Glucose?
- Chromium is a trace element in your body, meaning that it is present only in very small quantities, yet like many trace elements it is extremely important to your health. Most people associate chromium with the shiny finish on car fenders, but it is ...
- Did you know that cinnamon can boost intelligence?
cinnamon has a flavor that you either love or you hate. If you happen to be someone that enjoys the taste, you're in luck! did you know that cinnamon consumption may work to boost your intelligence? The next time someone questions how smart you a ...
- Did You Know That Coconuts Are Healthy? If Not, Then Check This Out!
Coconut meat is the rich white lining that is contained within the shell of a coconut. Coconut meat can be juicy and tender, or slightly thick and crunchy, to tough and fibrous depending on how long the kernel has been stored. Though coconut only ...
- Did you know that every minute, 50,000,000 of your cells die?
- Did you know
that every minute,
50,000,000 of your
cells die and are
replaced? In addition,
your outer layer of
skin is shed and regrown
every 27 days.
normalized cell ...
- Did You Know That Fish Oil Can Boost Development, Behavior, And Cognition?
- The benefits of fish oil come from two long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids: eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). DHA primarily helps prevent behavioral and attention issues in children and adults. DHA is good for brain dev ...
- Did You Know That Folic Acid Can Help Prevent Birth Defects ?
There is continuing
good press for folic acid in several aspects of human health, but the foremost
health issue it addresses is a human reproduction. The popular belief that
folic acid removes serious birth defects is supported by incontrovertib ...
- Did you know that this sheet can help treat muscle disorders and diabetes?
There is a sheet that can actually help treat muscle disorders as well as diabetes. Many people know this sheet and there are also many people that do not. Fig leaves have been used as a natural medicine for a long time because of its effects. I ...
- Did you know that turmeric is just as effective as 14pharmaceutical drugs?
Turmeric, a spice used in many Indian dishes, contains a high concentration of a substance called curcumin which possesses medical benefits rivaling many pharmaceuticals. Research suggests that turmeric has the potential to replace cholesterol a ...
- Did You Know That Turmeric Is More Than An Asian Spice?
- Turmeric and its history
Turmeric is not just an ancient Asian spice but also an effective traditional alternative medicine used worldwide. Turmeric is a spice that originates in India and has been long used in both Ayurvedic and Chinese traditional ...
- Did You Know that Vitamin C Recycles Vitamin E?
- Vitamin C and E
Chances are you have heard about antioxidants. They’re everywhere: in the news, on the internet, and, of course, in our body. The first group of antioxidants that spurred the war against free radicals are Vitamin C and Vitamin E. A ...
- Did You Know There Is One Mineral That Could Change Your Life Forever?
- Did you know there is one mineral that could affect the way you feel and change the way you live life forever? Yes that’s correct – forever - magnesium is that mineral! More than 50% of all Americans consume less then the required amounts of magnes ...
- Did You Know without Magnesium, You Could not Survive?
- Magnesium and your Health
Magnesium is vital to life on all levels. All types of cells in all organisms must maintain a balance of magnesium to support life as we know it, and its presence in human beings is ubiquitous at a cellular level. Low lev ...
- Did you know you can promote relaxation and positive mood with one herbal remedy
Chamomile is an age old remedy with many benefits.
Longer life span when consumed daily
Chamomile has a pleasant taste and can be enjoyed by all ages from young on up to the elde ...
- Did You Know, How Fast Does Acidophilus Capsules Work?
- Acidophilus And Colon Health
The body contains a normal flora of good microorganisms which is helpful not only in protecting the body from harmful microorganisms but also in the production of several body fluids and enzymes required for its many b ...
- Digestive Enzymes Are The New Probiotics. Here's What You Need To Know.
Digestive enzymes are the brand new probiotics and there are some things you need to know about them. Probiotics will always be important to us. There is a new word that has taken the public by storm though and it is the word enzymes. That is ac ...
- Discover the benefits of biotin, a little known B-vitamin that cangive you that natural, healthy look
The vitamin B7, often known as Biotin is normally advertised as a supplement to help with the growth of hair and nail tissue. In a new write up by Zoey Sky, she provides the general public with a few different symptoms that may indicate your bod ...
- Do you know how calcium and cholesterol are connected?
Research is now showing a connection between calcium and cholesterol. This means there maybe help in moderation of cholesterol in the future, which would put people at a lower risk of heart attack and stroke. This research is showing that the ...
- Do You Know The Benefits Of Olive Leaf Extract?
Olive leaf extract offers several health benefits that you
cannot get from other types of extracts. It has a wide range of unique health properties
that work against symptoms and diseases. Here are some of the major benefits.
- Do you know the incredible benefits of spirulina algae?
Spirulina algae has some very good benefits that people can gain. It is a super food and you can eat it to combat malnutrition. There is a very good dose of proteins found in this food. It is a lot more digestible than beef and it gives us essen ...
- Early signs of liver damage that everyone should know
Our livers clean our blood of impurities and toxins, while asisting our bodies with fighting off infections. The liver has the ability to repar itself by regenerating damaged tissues. But when the liver suffers irrepairable damage like cancer, inf ...
- Eliminate Heart Burn, A Natural Remedy
Acid reflux plague's thousands of individuals each day in the U.S.A. Many of which take over the counter and prescription anti-acid drugs. Doing this is not without side effects, these drugs can cause all sorts of health issues ...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fulvic Acid
What is fulvic acid? This gives great info so you can figure out if you need it in your life. Different acids are important and need to be in your diet. Some help the body build what it needs. Others are good for the breain. Is Fulvic one of the ...
- Facts You Need To Know About Dandelion Root
Among the different herbal treatments, dandelion root benefits are more valued in Europe. Dandelion roots are rich in vitamins, such as vitamin B complex, vitamin D, vitamin C, vitamin A, and minerals, such as zinc, iron and potassium. Due to this, ...
- Five Great Health Benefits of Chamomile Tea
Chamomile is a plant resembling the daisy that has been used for centuries to calm and east stress. It is available in tea infusions, tinctures, capsules and in a variety of oils and creams. Drinking chamomile tea comes with these great benefits: ...
- Get The Biggest Antioxidant Punch Known to Science
The powerful antioxidant I am taking about is Curcumin. ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity), is a scale that measures foods antioxidant power.
BCM-95 is a patented curcumin extract, that has a higher absorption rating th ...
- Glutathione holds the key to managing over 100 autoimmune diseasesknown today
There are many people out there that are suffering with some form of disease. For someone who has been healthy all of their life, and never had any issue, this is very foreign to them. They do not know how it feels nor do they understand the amo ...
- Graviola 500mg - Now Foods
- Graviola 500mg
Native to the humid and tropical regions of both north and south America, fruit from the graviola tree has been consumed throughout the ages to help encourage healthy, normal cellular activity. New Graviola Caps from NOW contain 5 ...
- Health Freedom Emergency!
- More than 100,000 people a year die from obesity. More than 100,000 people a year die from synthetic drugs’ side effects. These staggering numbers are a direct result of food and drugs. Isn’t there a governmental agency that monitors our food and ...
- Health Watch: What Do You Know About Vitamin K?
Most people are familiar with benefits of vitamins. The most common vitamins with which people are familiar are A, B, C, D and E. However few people know about the benefits of vitamin K. It derives from the German word Koagulation which is si ...
- Hemp Bliss Now Available At VitaNet In Retail Store
Hemp Bliss (Hemp Milk)
Hemp pioneers launch organic hemp milk
The new Hemp Bliss organic hemp milk, by Manitoba Harvest, offers a nutritious alternative to dairy, soy, and grain based drinks. Offered in chocolate, vanilla, and original va ...
- High blood pressure and pregnancy: Know the facts
Having high blood pressure as a woman considering child birth requires extra medical attention that women without high blood pressure. High blood pressure during a pregnancy can be worrisome as it can lead to complications such as preeclampsia. ...
- Horny Goat Weed Extract, 750 mg NEW Now Foods
- Item: #4758, 90 Tabs
Product Categories: Hormonal and Vitality Support
Positioning Purpose: The vitality and hormonal support industry is one of the most lucrative in today’s health sector, as evidenced by record sales and an influx of new ...
- How Do I Know If I Have a Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
There are specific symptoms one might experience if they are low on vitamin b12. One such symptom is a numbness or tingling sensation in the extremities, also known as peripheral neuropathy. This happens when someone is low on B12 in that the in ...
- How Do I Know If I Have an Allergic reaction To Sodium Aluminum
- Sodium aluminum is available in many forms. It may come in the form of sodium aluminum phosphate, sulfate, silicate and hydride. Sodium aluminum phosphate is a chemical compound commonly used in processing food products as food additive. It contains ...
- How Do You Know Green Tea Is A Powerful Antioxidant Herb?
Green tea which is basically obtained from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis, is treated as a medicinal herb. It is gaining popularity all over the world with its medicinal value, which is used to prevent many diseases.
- How Does Now foods Test For Quality In Raw Materials?
- In the past, Now Foods has always focused very heavily on incoming testing of raw materials and process controls to ensure the safety of our products. Most other companies in the past have relied exclusively on vendor provided Certificates of Analy ...
- How to know your digestive system is not functioning properly
Bel Marra Health explains how digestive health is one of the most important elements of overall health for human beings. Health connects the health of the digestive system to the overall body through explaining its role in fighting illness. As ...
- how to relive back pain now
This grandfather was diagnosed with spinal stenosis. He tried many treatments such as steroidal injections, and anti-inflammatory pills. Then he started doing these exercises from a top notch program and he is feeling much better than before. He c ...
- ImmPower AHCC – Now available in the USA
- In 1984, Japanese scientists discovered that by hybridizing several mushrooms used in traditional healing they could develop a natural compound that would give the body what it needs to maintain “super immunity.” Named active hexose correlated compo ...
- Important Information about Raw Material Costs
- NOW has faced more tight supplies and substantial cost increases in 2008 than at any other time in memory. Currently, the entire Psyllium crop from India is in short supply and unusually high demand. As a result, raw material costs are substantially ...
- Initial Symptoms That Your Blood Pressure Is Dangerously High. (1 OF 5 DO NOT KNOW THEY HAVE IT)!
High blood pressure is a disease that affects 1 in 5 people. The disease causes blood to pump at a rate that can damage the heart and blood vessels. High blood pressure is described as a silent killer because there are not recognizable symptom ...