News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 10 Home Remedies for Arthritis & Joint Pain | Natural Cures
There are ten home remedies for arthritis and joint pain. Joint pain is a very common thing in people from all different age groups. These conditions may be associated with bone diseases. If the person has an office job, then joint pain is a lot ...
- 12 Essential Oils for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a disease that affects the body's joints. It is common in older adults as well as people who play sports. There are dozens of types of arthritis, all of which can be debilitating. Patients can use essential oils to help minimize som ...
- 2 Proven Home Remedies for Arthritis and Joint Pain
Youtube channel Natural Cures provides viewer with to home remedies that are proven to alleviate arthritis and joint pain. They warn that although these methods may help to decrease inflammation, they are not cures and shouldn't used in lieu of ...
- 20 essential oils for muscle pain and how to use them
There are 20 essential oils for muscle pain and how to use them. Getting aches and pains in your muscles is a fact of life. The more we use our muscles, the more tired we get. As we age, this gets worse and worse. Aging also poses problems for o ...
- 3 Easy Exercises for Sciatica Pain Relief | Natural Cures
Thousands or more people deal with the pain of sciatica every day. If you are one of those people, it is time to fight back. You can do something about the sciatica pain that you experience, and you shouldn't wait to put that plan into action. S ...
- 5 natural home remedies to cure common ailments, turmeric for jointpain to lavender oil for insomnia
- 5 natural home remedies to cure common ailments, turmeric for joint pain to lavender oil for insomnia
As medical advancements have seen immense growth and expansion in recent years thanks to new technologies and capabilities, many people are also ...
- 5 Painful Conditions that CBD Might Help Treat
CBD is being hailed by doctors, scientists, and other medical experts around the world because it has such immaculate powers that it alleviates many health concerns small and large. You might be surprised to learn some of the ailments that are e ...
- 5 Things You Should Know Before You Take NSAIDs To Relieve Workout Pain
Although taking ibuprofen for every ache and pain, especially after exercising, seems safe, it's actually a pretty bad idea. Too much can lead to high blood pressure and A-fib to name a few which can cause blood clots. It can also cause kidney a ...
- 8 Steps for Relieving Back Pain
- 1. POSTURE. Don’t sit in the same position too long. Distribute your weight between your feet
when standing. Always align your shoulders and head with your torso. Carry weight mostly
with your legs and keep any held objects close to the body.
- A Natural Alternative To Drugs For Pain Relief Is Herbal Turmeric
- Turmeric is widely used as a spice in Indian and other South Asian cooking. It has a peppery, warm and bitter flavor and a mild fragrance slightly reminiscent of orange and ginger, and while it is best known as one of the ingredients used to make cu ...
- A New Marijuana To Relieve Pain Without The High
The pure medical value of marijuana is apparently being isolated without getting the user high, LatinosHealth reports. The two main molecules in marijuana are THC (which contains the "high"), and CBD, which does not get the user high, but can reli ...
- A New Test of Pot's Potential to Replace Painkillers
Hear a lot about marijuana in the news? Not sure of its purpose? Well a new study aims to anwser that. A new study is about to begin that would compare weeds affect as a painkiller, in the place of something stronger like opiods. More will be know ...
- Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) treats back pain naturally: Research
Studies of chronic pain sufferers that have been dealing with pain over a twelve week span have shown promising success by consuming alpha lipoic acid (ALA) supplements. By taking 600 mg per day, patients saw a large decrease in the amount of pa ...
- Amazing Essential Oils for Chronic Pain Relief
Essential oils have taken the medical world by storm as a homeopathic remedy to life's aches and pains. They can come in a variety of scents including wintergreen, spruce, lavender and ginger. Each of these varieties contain different perks th ...
- Apply These Natural Remedies And Say Goodbye To Pain, Inflammation And Insomnia!
You can apply some natural remedies and say goodbye to pain, inflammation and insomnia. There is a written explanation as to how you can achieve this. Many people take pills on their own and they forget the side effects that are caused by the pi ...
- Are There Herbs And Vitamins For Pain?
Everyone at one point or the other suffers some pain which could be of different kinds. We usually go for prescription drugs or at times, over-the-counter pain relievers. These drugs, however, have many side effects and do cause numerous health dam ...
- Arthritis: How changing your diet could ease the pain
Nearly a quarter of a million people in Ireland live with chronic arthritis of one kind or another. Most drugs that treat these conditions currently work by targeting inflammation caused by the immune system but come with many downsides. Changin ...
- AVOID THESE 10 FOODS TO AVOID WORSE JOINT PAIN!!
When you have arthritis, your body is in an inflammatory state. What you eat may not only increase inflammation, it can also set you up for other chronic conditions such as obesity, heart disease and diabetes. There are 8 food ingredients that may ...
- Beet juice may reduce walking pain with leg artery disease
- Beet juice may reduce walking pain with leg artery disease
It may be hard to believe but beet juice is being considered as a way to improve the living conditions of someone with leg artery disease. Some may wonder how this is even remotely possib ...
- Benefits of Omega-3 Fish Oil in Joint Pains and Inflammation
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are derived from fish oil and are an essential fatty acid necessary for the human health. Human body cannot produce them so they have to be derived from food products like fish, nuts and some plants. Omega-3 ...
- Benefits of Wintergreen Oil
- What is wintergreen
Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens) is in the heather family of organic plants and is local to North America. It is a little evergreen herb that develops just something like 6 inches high with thin crawling stems. It has hanging ...
- Boswellia Can Help Reduce Painful Inflammation
- The boswellia family of trees are specifically known for their fragrant, gummy sap, which possesses many medicinal uses. Among these, especially, if the use as an anti-inflammatory. It is believed that the frankincense of the bible was actually an ...
- Boswellia Can Help you to Reduce all type of Inflammation Pain
What is Boswellia
There are so many natural medicines that can help you to
fight against pain and boswellia is one of them. This is one of those herbs
that are being used by various cultures as an effective pain killer since a
long time. Othe ...
- Can CBD Dog Treats Help Ease your Dog's Pain and Anxiety?
All of our pets eventually age and with aging it comes pain and anxiety, there is a way though to help your pet alleviate these symptoms. Scientist have discovered that a CBD, a hemp based product, can ease symptoms of anxiety and joint pain in ...
- Can CBD oil help with pain, and can raisins really help you sleep?
1.There is scientific support for the use of cannabis-based medicines to manage chronic pain. However, medicinal marijuana is not availabe in all states. Where it is not available, some are using CBD oil as an alternative. CBD is cannabidiol, a ...
- Can Celadrin Help Joint Pain?
In clinical studies, Celadrin cream application has been demonstrated to lessen joint torment in less than 30 minutes. This quite viable, all-common mitigating medication holds a protected mix of specific greasy acids and some menthol's to ...
- Can Europharma's Curamin Help My Pain?
- Fact: You can manage pain with natural remedies!
Study has revealed the sad fact that four out of every five Americans perceive that pain is a natural inevitable part associated with old age. Athletes on the other hand believe that severe pain is ...
- Can Terry Naturally's Product Curamin Help With Pain?
For those who never really hard about it, they should know that Curamin contains is up to ten times strong than the regular curcumin products. It's actually one of the best ways through which individuals will be able to balance their body's natur ...
- Can The Herb Passion Flower Help Pain?
Passion Flower or passion vines are a part of the family of flowering plants that in terms of species are about 500 types. Mostly they are vines however there are also some that are shrubs and even a few species are herbaceous or is par ...
- Can turmeric really shrink tumours, reduce pain and kill bacteria?
According to Gunveen Kaur, the food turmeric is a miracle substance. This yellow-colored spice, widely used in India and South East Asia, supposedly contains anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-cancer properties. Additionally, this sub ...
- CAUTION!! Pain in the Sole of the Foot May be Sign of Illness!!
Oftentimes, we overlook those aches and pains we feel in our feet, assuming it is from walking or standin on them for extended periods. But, the truth could shock you and could even turn your life upside down. So often, foot pain in the sole of ...
- CBD is a non-psychoactive compound in marijuana that shows promise in epilepsy and pain ...
CBD is the non psychoactive part of marijuana that does not get you high. The purpose of CBD is to reduce pain and has been found to be very useful for epilepsy. The DEA wants to put CBD in the same classification as heroin. There is no danger o ...
- CBD oil reduces chronic illness pain
- CBD oil reduces chronic illness pain
One of the compounds in marijuana is cannabidiol (CBD), whose interactions with the endocannabinoid system of the human body can produce a number of beneficial health effects, including helping with pain contr ...
- Cetyl Myristoleate For Joint Pain And Inflammation
- Cetyl myristoleate is a fatty acid ester used largely as a dietary supplement to support joint mobility and the immune system. Chemically it is a natural hexadecyl ester of cis-9-tetradecanoic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid commonly known as myristo ...
- Chest pain? It might be one of these 7 things
If you are having chest pains, then it might be one of seven things. Heartburn is one of these things. Muscle strain is another one. It is possible that a person might mistake a muscle strain for something far more serious, like a heart attack. Do ...
The lifestyles of western cultures have been determined to be major contributing
factors in diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer. The most
commonly cited factors are inadequate fiber intake, excessive consumption of
- Common painkillers linked to increased heart failure risk
Naproxen is a common pain killer found sitting on the shelves of most pharmacies. But new reports indicate that painkillers such as this one could be linked to an increased risk of heart failure and shouldn't be used by these patients. to learn m ...
- Could cannabis extract CBD replace ibuprofen as a painkiller?
Ten years ago Richard Holt was sleeping on the top bunk at a hostel next to an open window. He rolled over and fell 24 feet onto concrete. Somehow he landed on his feet, but ended up shattering his legs. He was given Oxycontin during his recover ...
- Cramp Bark Can Help One Manage Painful Cramps
- Used as a female regulator, cramp bark is considered to be a very valuable herb. It is also used to relieve cramps during menstruation. Early American practitioners used cramp bark to relieve cramps. This is where it got its name. This herb has b ...
- Craniosacral Therapy for Depression, Neck Pain & Headaches
Craniosacral therapy can do a world of good for your neck pain as well as headaches you might be experiencing. The sacrum is a bone that has a triangular shape and it is located in your back. CST can have a very good impact on your mood and rela ...
- Curcumin can Help with Inflammation Pain!
Make no mistake about it: curcumin has long been identified as the compound responsible for the anti-inflammatory benefits of the ginger plant turmeric. The herb turmeric has been around for ages, cultivated for its wide array of culinary ...
- Do you have this natural painkiller growing in your back yard?
Wild lettuce is a natural pain reliever, nicknamed "the poor man's opium". It can be used as an alternative to traditional, addictive pain killers. The sap is the important part of this plant, offering the pain relieving benefits. The sap also c ...
- Does DL-Phenylalanine Help with Pain Relief and Depression?
- DL-Phenylalanine has been found to work in conjunction with the body’s natural ability to relieve pain. It helps to lengthen the lifespan of the chemicals in the brain that ease pain. It is especially effective in relieving pain from arthritis and ac ...
- Drinking Water Can Help Reduce Back Ache and Muscle Pain
Are you having sleepless nights because of your back ache?
Are you having muscle cramps that are too painful to bear?
Most parts of
the body are made up of muscle tissues. If you are looking for information
about how you can restor ...
- Eating more omega-3-rich food may lower inflammation and arthritispain
Foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids are showing promise in the reduction of inflammation and arthritic pain. A study was done where 167 adults who suffered from knee pain were given blood tests in order to evaluate where their levels of o ...
- Effective Remedies For Joint Pain | Joint Pain best remedies
Joint pain can make it hard to take care of the things important to you in life, and those that you enjoy. But, you don't have to be someone that succumbs to joint pain and its life-altering effects. There are many effective treatment methods fo ...
- End Discomfort & Pain from Gout Symptoms
Not only is gout extremely painful, but many people don't realize that it affects all joints and not just those in the feet. Conventional treatment can be costly not only in a monetary fashion but also your time, but there's hope that a variety ...
- Everybody has experienced Pain once in their lives – Curamin may be the answer
- Fact, more than 50 million Americans suffer from chronic pain. Chronic, meaning pain that continues daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly, pain may which never end with out help. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, pain is th ...
- Exploring CBD To Treat Chronic Pain And Sports Injuries
- Exploring CBD To Treat Chronic Pain And Sports Injuries
CBD is known to provide a number of benefits to a person's health, from improving symptoms of depression to increasing the appetite and more. But, can CBD be helpful to patients bothere ...
- Fact or Fallacy: Do Gin-Soaked Raisins Really Work To Alleviate Pain?
There are many things out there which are supposed to have medical benefits but which may or may not actually work. Some swear by gin soaked raisins as a source of alleviation of pain. Some others just like them. They just like the taste. This d ...
- Fight Inflammation Pain and protect the Brain and Heart With Curamin
- Curamin - Herbal Combination that fights Inflammation Pain
Are you suffering from severe inflammation and pain? Is this problem disturbing your daily regular and recreational activities, then not to worry. Curamin is the ultimate solution for all yo ...
- Fight Pain Improve Blood Sugar And Heart Health with OPC Pine Bark Extract
- How Does OPC Pine Bark Boost Your Health?
OPC pine bark has become increasingly popular in the supplement industry due to obvious reasons. It is one of the best antioxidant formulas available today. There has been so much research involved in its ...
- Fight pain naturally with these powerful natural remedies
Every day, millions of people rush to the pharmacy for some over-the-counter (OTC) or prescription pain medication. Most of us who live with the debilitating effects of chronic pain would do almost anything to find relief. While painkillers like i ...
- Fight Pain, Anxiety, and Stress With Passion Flower Herb
- The passion flower comes from a genus of about five hundred species of flowering plants. These herbs are mostly vines, although some are shrubs. A few of these plants are herbaceous.
Passion flower has been found to be extremely soothing on th ...
- Fight Painful Inflammation With Curcumin From Turmeric
- Curcumin is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that has the potential to provide far-reaching health benefits. It has been shown to be helpful in rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, Alzheimer’s disease, heart dise ...
- FlexAgility MAX by Enzymatic Theray
- Former NFL players seek game-changer to painkillers
Some former National Football League players have been seeking a game changer to painkillers in general. Jake Plummer who is a former National Football League player believes that himself as well as other current and former athletes can benefit fr ...
- Fruit Often Mistaken as a Vegetable That Triggers Endorphin Rush and Targets Pain
A self professed health nut writes in her blog about peppers, which she states are actually fruits that are mistakenly called vegetables. She describes the various types of peppers, such as bell, banana, and chili. Chili peppers are spicy, wit ...
- Get Rid Of Your Joint Pain In 5 Hours After Drinking This Home Made Liquid!!
Joint pain is hard for many. It hurts and makes it hard to get things done. This drink can help, though, and if you suffer from joint pain you could notice how much better it is to have it lessened. There are medications for this but not everyon ...
- Ginger root: a homemade remedy for stomach pain and nausea
A fragrant homemade remedy for an upset stomach is ginger. There are several properties that make ginger root a stomach pain soother. Researches have shown that ginger root has proved effective in getting rid of nausea while pregnancy. It is more e ...
- GREAT news: Cannabis found to reduce diabetic neuropathy pain
Scientists from the University of California, San Diego have performed new research indicating that cannabis/marijuana may be highly effective at relieving the pain caused by diabetic neuropathy. The research found that cannabis compounds are an ...
- Hot News About Cayenne
- Cayenne is the spicy pepper that is found in the same family as bell peppers and jalapenos. It is responsible for putting the kick into a lot of different spicy dishes, but it also helps to promote better health. Cayenne creams have capsaicin, an a ...
- How A Powerful Type of Salt and An Ancient Spice Can End ChronicPain For Good
Pain is of course a fact of life, as is the reasonable pursuit to end, or at least mitigate it. But, it's that ending of pain that can prove problematic. Last year Consumer Reports revealed that as many as 4 million plus U.S. citizens bought pha ...
- How Can The Best CBD Oil Help You With Back Pain
If back pain is something that is affecting your quality of life, and traditional Western medicine has not alleviated it, you may want to consider trying a more holistic approach which is CBD, or Cannabidiol oil. New studies have found that CBD ...
- How Does a Collagen Supplement Help With Joint Pain and Also To The Skin?
- Collagen is said to be the most abundant available protein in the body of humans. It forms fibers which are found in ligaments, cartilages, tendons and bones. It's a vital kind of protein in all mammals and it's about 30% the total amount ...
- How Does Arnica Relieve Pain?
- What is arnica
Life is all about knocks and wounds, to deal with the more physical ones Arnica is somewhat known jewel that everybody ought to get acquainted with and have promptly accessible. For the most part utilized as a treatment or oil, in cre ...
- How does Curamin Help Reduce Inflammation Pain?
visit for Coupons
Curamin: benefits and ingredients
It's a well known fact that most chronic pain in whatever part of the body is usually caused by inflammations. Such pain can only be relieved or eased by reducing multiple inflammations in the ...
- How Does Holy Basil Extract Help with Pain?
- Holy Basil And Pain Management.
Holy basil extract is an herbal remedy that originated from India. It is best known as an adaptogen, and as such has become an increasingly popular herbal supplement in the past few years. It is effective in the man ...
- How Does Holy Basil Extract Help With Pain?
- Holy Basil And Your Health.
Holy Basil, technically known as Ocimum tenuiflorum, is a perennial plant which is a member of the family Lamiaceae. This kind of plant is commonly cultivated in the tropics region but can also be seen as an escape weed ...
- How To Make GINGER DRINK To Reduce Pain, Arthritis, Bad Cholesterol And High Blood Sugar!
Diabetes is a very difficult disease that many people deal with on a daily basis. Additionally, diabetes requires those that are diagnosed with it to change their diets accordingly, so these unfortunate people often have to resort to very unfulf ...
- how to relive back pain now
This grandfather was diagnosed with spinal stenosis. He tried many treatments such as steroidal injections, and anti-inflammatory pills. Then he started doing these exercises from a top notch program and he is feeling much better than before. He c ...
- Huge 400 page scientific report concludes marijuana effectively treats chronic pain
One of the most controversial topics in recent history is the question of whether or not marijuana can treat chronic pain. The question then arises whether or not the information contained in the report will actually benefit the pro-marijuana move ...
- If You Have Sciatica or Back Pain, TAKE THIS REMEDY AND YOU’LL NEVER SUFFER AGAIN!
There is a new remedy available, and patients who are bothered by both back pain and sciatica are excited about this news. This is an easy to use remedy that provides almost instant relief, and alleviates the need for pills and other procedures. ...
- Improve Joint Function With Glucosamine Sulfate
- Glucosamine is formed in the body from glucose. This compound is found naturally occurring in the joints of the body. It is important as a precursor and stimulant of the construction of proteoglycan synthesis, which forms the basis of cartilage. ...
- Improving your posture could help reduce muscle pain, joint pain and headaches
When it comes to posture, your mother did know best. Her reminders to stand up straight and stop slouching were good advice. Your spine is strong and stable when you practice healthy posture. But when you slouch or stoop, your muscles and ligament ...
- Inflammation Pain Got You Down? EPA Fish Oil Can Help
- There's absolutely no doubt as to whether fish oil contains anti-inflammatory benefits. The main question is how one can tap into these benefits. How fish oil helps in inflammation pain is well understood. Basically, fish oil contains EPA and DHA whi ...
- Intestinal bleeding caused by pain medication is killing thousands of Americans
There is a new cause of intestinal bleeding and many people are in danger but unaware of such a fact! What is it that has killed thousands of Americans and is putting so many more at risk? To find out, read this article and make sure that you or ...
- Manage Pain By Controlling Prostaglandin Production with Feverfew
- It seems more and more common that people are looking at every possibility to wellness before they make a decision on the best form of treatment for them, with many taking their time to search for the best possible solution. Feverfew is a medicinal ...
- Meadowsweet Herb:Its History , Where It Grows and Its Health Benefits
Meadowsweet herb is used in the treatment of arthritis or anything that causes aches and pains. It is widely nicknamed “Queen of the Meadow”. Its history of use dates
back to 1835 when it was discovered by a German chemist that the herb contains
- Minor Pain Relief - Herbal, Safe, and Effective from Planetary Formulas
Planetary Herbals is pleased to introduce Minor Pain Relief a safe, effective herbal formula that soothes minor pain due to everyday activity, inhibits the inflammatory COX-2 enzyme, and strengthens tissues with antioxidants.
Willow Bark: Tradit ...
- Minor Pain Relief with Humulex Hops Extract
- Stress. Tension. Aches and minor pains. No, they don’t have to be accepted as part of modern life. Planetary Herbals brings you MINOR PAIN RELIEF, a safe, effective herbal formula that soothes minor pain, inhibits COX-2 inflammatory response, and str ...
- MSM for pain relief and more
Eighty percent of Americans over 50 years old suffer from some form of degenerative joint disease, and many others suffer from sports injuries, tennis elbow and tendonitis, which can result in symptoms not unlike arthritis—soreness, stiffness, an ...
- Msm is a dietary sulfur that can help relieve more than just joint pain
- When asked to think of essential minerals, sulfur is probably not the first item that comes to your mind. But organic forms of this element shine brightly within every cell. No type of sulfur shines more brightly than methylsulfonylmethane, which i ...
- My Mother Is 30 Years Old Suffering From Joint Pains. She Drinks This And The Pain Disappears!
A health problem that many people face are joint pains, which can be caused by many ailments in ones life. Natural remedy's may help but doctor supervision and assistance should always be used for serious joint pain. Inflammation is the main cau ...
- Natural pain relief: Capsicum, lavender and peppermint essentialoils can help relieve fibromyalgia pain
Because essential oils can relieve pain and increase cell energy production, researchers believe that these essential oils like lavender, capsicum, and peppermint, can be used to treat fibromyalgia. When one is afflicted with fibromyalgia, he wi ...
- Natural Safe Solutions For Chronic Pain
Safe Solutions for Chronic Pain
One of the
biggest challenged in healthcare today is the problem of pain. There are simply too many people living each
and every day with ongoing, unremitting chronic pain. And there are far ...
- New - Baxyl Syrup - Support Healthier Joint Function
- Baxyl - Liquid Hyaluronic acid
Baxyl is an effective and convenient way to:
* Promote healthy joint mobility and lubrication*
* Enhance the maintenance of cartilage and joint tissues*
* Stimulate bone health by increasing bone ...
- Omega-7 Fatty Acids; ASolution To Stomach Pains
The Omega-7 fatty acids, also known as Palmitoleic acid, are unsaturated fatty acids found in sea Buckthorn berry oils. Though not popular among many people, Omega-7 fats are miraculously beneficial to your health, especially the stomach. ...
- Opium-like painkiller alternative can be found growing in your backyard
If you suffer from pain, it is a good idea to look for alternatives to taking painkillers. They are addictive, and often mask the underlying instead of effectively dealing with it. There are many herbs and spices out there that can address the i ...
- Pain - Post Op and Relaxation
- Relaxation, Music Reduce Post-Op Pain. New research has found that relaxation
and music, separately or together, significantly reduce patients' pain following major abdominal
The study, published in the May issue of the journal Pain, foun ...
- Pain in the butt
Sciatica is a diagnosis which is defined as swelling of the sciatic nerve. This can lead to an aching pain that often starts in the middle of the buttocks and can be felt all the way to the ankle or foot. The majority of people will heal without ...
- Powerful Ear Acupressure Points to Treat Pains
As a supplement and ingredient in a wide variety of recipes, ginger has been used for thousands of years—not only in the Far East, but also in Europe. Different cultures incorporate this spicy root into their dishes because it’s so flavorful, bu ...