News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- *New - Holy Hemp Protein powder and Hempseed Nut - from Solaray
Abundent in: Protein - Omega 3 - Omega 6 - Fiber
Raw, Living SuperFood, Unadulterated Nutrition - Holy Hemp Pure Protein and Holy Hemp Hempseed Nut.
No GMO's, THC, Heat, Isolates, Chemicals, Herbicides, Pesticides, and no Gluten. ...
- *New - Natural Sport - When Good, When protein
- Natural Sport
Not Just Good, WHEY GOOD.
Whey good gives you 23 grams of high quality protein in one serving. Mixes instantly—just stir and enjoy.
We didn’t add any thickeners or gums—whey good protein is simply a healthy blend of different ...
- 9 Health Benefits of Whey Protein + How to Choose the Right Product
Whey protein can do a lot for your body. This talks about the benefits. It can also help you choose the right kind. There are many types of whey protein. It can be hard to choose. There are powders you can add to food or to drinks. There are als ...
- All dietary protein contributes to good muscle health, study suggests
- Consumption of any protein can improve muscle health in both, men and women. However, bone mineral density (BMD) is not affected. While one study indicates that specific protein sources might be good for the musculoskeletal system due to a c ...
- Amino Acids and Protein
- Amino Acids
AMINO ACIDS AND PROTEIN
Next to water, protein is the most abundant substance in the human body. Complex mega-molecules of protein are the structural building blocks of tissue. The thousands of different proteins in our bodi ...
- Are Plant Proteins Complete Proteins?
Our bodies use 20 different amino acids to build proteins. Some amino acids can be synthesized when we need them but there are others that our body cannot make. The 9 amino acids that our bodies need but cannot make are called essential amino acid ...
- Are You Getting Enough Protein in Your Diet?
Older woman are at a higher risk for not eating enough protein. Studies show that eating a low carb diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is the best option tI prevent any health risks. There are increased benefits in spreading protein out in ...
- Benefits of Enzyme Supplementation
- Assists Digestion of Proteins, Carbohydrates and Fats
Digestive enzymes are produced by the pancreas and secreted into the duodenum (upper small intestine), where proteins, carbohydrates and fats are broken down prior to absorption. As we age, the ...
- Blue Green Algae is an Excellent Source of Protein and Amino Acids and more
Blue green algae are not only an excellent source of amino acids and protein, but are generally considered to be the king of superfoods. It contains just about every nutrient you could think of, and has the added advantage of being completely na ...
- Brown Rice Good For Health And Wellness
- Did you know that the world produces over 1.3 trillion pounds of rice annually? Brown rice grows in over 40,000 varieties, if you are one looking for the health benefits of rice, the type of rice you choose makes a huge difference.
The USDA rec ...
- C-reactive protein test
Want to know why you have join pain? Maybe you are sore? Well when C-reactive protein levels are high in the body there is increased inflammation in the body, which can cause many problems. Your doctor can test the levels in your blood through a s ...
- Can high-protein diets lower diabetes risk?
There is a question on whether, or not high protein diets can lower the diabetes risk. A small weight loss study was done and in it, women on a high protein diet lost weight, but they did not see any improvements in insulin sensitivity, which help ...
- Can Protein, Probiotics Help With Blood Sugar Control?
A recent study to determine the effect protein and probiotics can have on blood sugar has shown promising results. By having patients consume a protein-rich diet or add probiotics to an already healthy diet, researchers were able to see their bloo ...
- Can You Get Too Much Protein?
Excessive protein can have a stimulating effect on an important biochemical pathway called the mammalian target of rapamycin. This pathway has an important and significant role in many cancers. When you reduce protein to just what your body needs, ...
- Dietary Protein Basics
- Dr. Mercola: How and why too much protein triggers aging and cancer
Dr. Ron Rosedale's theory several years ago that too much protein can be a bad thing is gradually becoming accepted through further research. He theorizes you should eat foods that help you burn fat and not sugar. Proteins burn sugar but diets h ...
- Facts about whey protein.
- Whey Protein
Whey protein refers to one of the two significant parts of milk, whey is the fluid parcel of the milk that divides from the curds (the other real part), throughout the process of cheese processing. Whey proteins are made up of fats, sug ...
- Health and Fitness: 10 Plant-Based Proteins
If you are looking for a way to get protein but want to protect the environment at the same time, then look no further than plant-based proteins. There are ten different types of plant-based proteins that you can include in your diet without havin ...
- Heart disease protein could be connect to brain damage: Study
Women over the age of 50 who follow a high-protein diet could be at higher risk for heart failure, especially if much of their protein comes from meat, according to preliminary research presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sess ...
- Hemp Protein Expected to Be Biggest Emerging Market by 2026
Hemp protein is a nutrient that has been gaining popularity. Due to its diverse profile of protein, carbohydrates, fatty acids, and fiber, hemp protein has a lot of benefits. It contains all essential amino acids needed by humans and can help with ...
- high protein diets may not help fend off diabetes webmd
What do you know about diabetes? Now, what do you know about trying to prevent diabetes? Have you heard that you can prevent diabetes through diet? If this sounds like something that has peaked your interest then you want to take a look at this a ...
- High Protein Grain - Amaranth
- Amaranth is an herb full of vitamins. It was traditionally used by Native Americans in both Central and North America as a survival food. This herb has been cultivated for thousands of years in many different cultures due to the fact that it grows ...
- How does a high-protein diet aid weight loss? Study sheds light
Are you trying to lose weight? It seems like there is a ton of tips out there and a lot of it is going the route of contradicting each other. No matter where you look, there's something that's supposed to help you lose weight compared to somethi ...
- How Does Pepsin Break down Carbohydrates, Proteins, And Lipids (fat)?
- The body needs nutrients for its growth, development and repair. Nutrients are important to the body because these serve as food for the cells and as a structural component of tissues and organs. Nutrients are classified into macro and micronutrients ...
- How Much Protein Should You Eat?
Protein is the major staples of a strong diet along with carbohydrates and fats. Eating them in the proper proportions will help you to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight. Despite what you may have heard, most people don't have a problem gett ...
- How much protein you need a day
According to dietician Robbie Clark, there is a certain amount of protein that each person should consume each day. The amount does depend on several different factors, such as gender, age, weight, health status, and physical activity. The genera ...
- How protein-rich diets help lose weight
Many researchers have started focusing on the effect certain foods have on weight and metabolism. One such study involves determining how proteins help with weight loss. What they found is that phenylalanine is released when protein is broken down ...
- Increased Dietary Protein Improves Bone Strength
Many people have low bone density or brittle bones. This especially prevalent among the elderly but is not limited to them. This tells how eating more protein can increase your bone strength. This will cut down on fractures and other problems so s ...
- Is Blue Green Algae A Complete Protein Source?
Blue green algae (BGA) is said to be high in dietary nucleotide which are highly rich in minerals and have a higher concentration of beta- carotene than broccoli and they are also loaded with antioxidants which are a good source of omega fatt ...
- Is C-Reactive Protein Secretly Making You Gain Weight?
C-reactive protein or CRP is something that your liver increases production in when your body has increased inflammation as a result of high levels of stress, a lack of sleep or other symptoms. Inflammation is a direct cause of weight gain and i ...
- Is Egg White Protein A Better Protein?
- Egg White a Protein?
You may have been continually hunting down the best protein supplement so as to go down your quality preparing muscle schedule. Here is an incredible and modest proposal for you “Egg White”. You can consume to the extent that yo ...
- New Source Naturals PEA PROTEIN POWDER
- Combining proteins from plant sources can be difficult, especially for people who are stressed for time and for those who avoid not only meats but dairy products, soy and eggs. Vegans and vegetarians often struggle to consume optimum levels of prote ...
- Now Foods Sports Nutrition
- Calcium Caseinate
This milk-derived protein
boasts a quality rating
matched only by whey, and
has an impressive nutritional/
amino profi le to boot. After
it “gels” in the stomach, it’s
digested very slowly, allowing
far more nutrients to b ...
- Nutrition You Can Drink
- JOINT SUPPORT POWDER
Joint Support Powder - Optimally balanced for maximum joint defense
and quick absorption, NOW® Joint Support Powder is a powerful blend of
joint quenching nutrients recommended by Dr. James Balch that includes
- Peaceful Planet Vegan Protein Line...
VegLife® 100% Vegan Supplements began in 1992 as a product line within the Solaray® brand. The goal was to create a line of products that would be suitable for strict vegetarians who prefer not to consume products that include any animal-derived ...
- Perplexed about Protein? what makes a TRUE WHEY?
- The Wellness Revolution
Perplexed about Protein?
As protein and whey powders have advanced in popularity, the confusion about them has grown. In particular, protein processing technology has advanced by leaps and bounds; consumers are being pr ...
- Plant protein found to reduce reproductive health problems in women
Proteins are the building blocks of life. Every cell in the human body contains protein. The basic structure of protein is a chain of amino acids. You need protein in your diet to help your body repair cells and make new ones. Protein is also im ...
- Power Protein
- Power Protein
by Joanne Gallo
Energy Times, August 4, 1999
Chances are, if you've been trying to lose weight, build muscle, or increase your energy levels, then you've been hearing about protein. This essential nutrient has stolen the spotlight ...
- Protease: The Enzyme that Makes Protein & Amino Acids Tick
- Protease: The Enzyme that Makes Protein & Amino Acids Tick
Protease is an enzyme. People do not realize the importance that some of these enzymes have. If you ask some random person what an enzyme is, the chances are that they probably will not k ...
- Protein and carb intake post-exercise can benefit bone health, study finds
- Part of my current employment requirements are that I remain physically fit and after particular tough workouts I will drink protein shake but had no idea that it could benefit my bone health. Avoiding injury is going to be important as I h ...
- Protein And Its Role In Bodily Functions
- Protein is an essential organic compound composed of 20 or more amino acids which are joined by peptide bonds. Proteins serve as structural material such as connective tissue, and hair (i.e. collagen and keratin) can function as enzymes and hormones ...
- Protein Can Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels
- Many people suffer from blood sugar level inconsistencies. A condition known as hypoglycemia is caused when your blood sugar (glucose) drops, resulting in a range of symptoms. Many people with diabetes suffer from hypoglycemia, and the common solutio ...
- Protein drives inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis patients
A recent study found that patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis with higher levels of the protein type 1 interferon beta do not respond as well to treatment with tumor necrosis factor inhibitors. This research will prove to be invaluable in ...
- Protein Powder: 7 Best Types + How to Use
- Protein Powder: 7 Best Types + How to Use
Protein powder is commonly used amongst body builders, athletes, and every day people working out. Recent research has shown that it could improve your skin health and even improve you immunity. Protein p ...
- Protein-rich diet may help soothe inflamed gut
A protein rich diet may help to soothe an inflamed gut. With the combination of a bacterium that lives in the gut and a protein rich diet, you will have a more tolerant and less inflammatory immune system. This is according to new research and i ...
- Replacing carbs with protein? Don't overdo it
Protein has become the dietary supplement that everyone is talking about. With benefits thought to range from building muscle to losing weight, protein powders and bars have become a staple in American society. Specialists are beginning to wonder ...
- Sports Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
To meet the
of intense physical
nutrients lost during
preparation to postworkout
- Understanding protein shakes
There are many kinds of protein shakes out there. They come in different flavors and formulas. Many don't understand exactly what they're supposed to do for the body. It is said they can help with weight loss by curbing hunger. They are also goo ...
- Want fewer wrinkles? Eat protein at every meal, plus fruits, vegetables, healthy fats
Reduce wrinkles by following healthier diet habits. Maintain a steady intake of fluids for hydration, such as milk, orange juice, water. Regularly eating a combination of fruits like oranges, pineapples, some vegetables such as tomatoes, beets, an ...
- Whey or Soy, Which Protein is Good For Health?
There are benefits to both soy and whey protein. Used together in an exercise regimen, soy and whey proteins complement each other well. Whey protein, as mentioned, is high in branched chain amino acids, used as an important energy source by the b ...
- Whey Protein Could Stop Diabetes
Protein could actually help to stop diabetes. Studies have been done that show the major health benefits to drinking shakes before breakfast. If you eat protein at the start of the day, it can help control blood sugar levels. It could also even st ...
- Which Protein Is Best For You?
- If you are physically active and taking supplements but still cannot seem to get the energy back in your body and brain, then it’s time to look at how much and what kind of protein you are getting. Even though dieters have been using high-protein di ...
- Why Is Pea Protein A Superior Protein over others protein sources
- Supremacy of Pea Protein Over The Other Protein Sources
Protein is essential for your overall health and it is considered as the valuable source of energy. You can meet your daily protein requirements by eating various animal products such as meat ...
- Why Protein Curbs Your Hunger, and How it Can Help You Lose Weight
It has long been believed that protein-rich diets help us lose weight because it makes us feel fuller. New research is starting to show that the mechanism is more complex than that. Researchers believe that phenylalanine is the actual end-produc ...
- Why You Need Protein In Diet?
There are many reasons why you need to have a protein diet. Protein is one of the things your body needs to perform everyday functions. It is vital to the body. Protein is needed to maintain strength as well as immunity which is why a diet that ...