News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 9 natural health benefits of Bee Propolis
Everyone knows the benefit bees offer for pollination, but many do not know that they also offer some substances that are pretty healthy for humans. Honey, of course, is known to have therapeutic properties. Bee propolis, or bee glue, is a resin p ...
- A compound found in goldenseal proven to possess cancer-fightingproperties
Berberine is a yellow compound found in goldenseal that has traditionally been used as both a dye and a medicine. Recently, a group of Japanese researchers found that berberine may induce cell death in cancer cells — especially leukemia cells — ...
- A flavonoid found in guava and Osage orange has antioxidant properties that can reduce inflammation and improve “neurological deficits”
There was a study conducted at the Harbin Medical University in China that found that Morin, a flavanoid in guava and osage oranges could lessen inflamation and increase neurological deficits. It also has anti inflamation properties. In labrator ...
- A Multiple Vitamins And Proper Nutrition Can Boost The Body’s Energy Efficiency
- Today, when we look around, we can’t help but notice that the environment is suffering. Natural resources are depleted, water and soil are contaminated, and air, in some cities, is gray with particulates. If the human body is a microcosm of the pla ...
- A review of the adaptogenic properties of Eleutherococcus
What is elutherococcus
Eleutherococcus, also called Siberian ginseng, is a medicinal plant that belongs to the ginseng family. It is normally found in forests that are located at regions that lie about 800 meters above the sea level. Male El ...
- Aging without disease: Scientists have discovered that nervous system function can be restored with proper lifestyle adjustments
A recent study on the nervous systems of animals that have a longer life span has shown that damage from aging on nerve cells can be repaired, restoring normal function. This research is also helpful for people who suffer diseases of the nervous ...
- Another superfood to add to your pantry: 9 Surprising benefits ofbee propolis
You are what you eat and that's why it is so important to include healthy, nutritious foods on your menu. Superfoods are especially beneficial to add to your diet, particularly bee propolis. If you've never heard of this food before, it's time t ...
- Anti-inflammatory Properties of Aloe Vera
- It is well known by those that use it as such that Aloe Vera is a powerful anti-inflammatory that fights inflammation both internally and externally. If you suffer from arthritis, it can be used to reduce the swelling and the pain caused by the infla ...
- Antimicrobial properties of red ginseng make it a great naturalcure for acne
Phytotherapy Research recently published new South Korean research indicating the effectiveness of red ginseng extract against acne symptoms. They studied red ginseng ethanol extract and found that it exhibits comparable anti-microbial propertie ...
- Arjuna tree found to have medicinal properties, includingantioxidant, hypotensive, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic benefits
There are some medicinal properties that are found in arjuna trees in nature. These things are a great scientific find as they have been proven to be very helpful to certain individuals. Some people do not believe in their use cases and do not t ...
- Beating the Aging Odds - with proper nutrition and supplements
- Beating the Aging Odds
All of us grow older, but aging is a choice. You have it in your power to retain much of the health, vitality and beauty of your youth. It boils down to a simple fact – retard oxidative stress and you’ll retard the aging p ...
- Bee Propolis
- Chrysin controls aromatase activity, and thus the production of estradiol and estrone, and provides an alternative embodiment of this invention. This embodiment may further comprise a substance that controls 5-alpha-reductase and its production of DH ...
- Blueberry Have a lot of Healing Properties
- What is a blueberry?
Most of us eat blueberry because it tastes great. However, very few of us know that this one of the best and the healthiest fruit that nature gave us and it has so many healing properties that makes it even greater. This small f ...
- Boswellia extract exhibits profound healing and anti-inflammatory properties
Originating in the mountain ranges of India and Northern Africa, the boswellia tree produces a gum resin that has shown to be revolutionary for cancer patients, as well as those facing chronic inflammatory conditions. In 2003, a study was conduc ...
- Cannabis Sativa where CBD is extracted a Natural Phytocannabinoid Plant.
Cannabis Sativa is an herb that has been well documented (used) in history for thousands of years. it is extremely unique in the fact that it contains the perfect profile of phytocannabinoids. In order to get the full benefits of cannabinoids, a ...
- Cinnamon has good-for-you properties along with wonderful aroma
There are many good things that come from eating cinnamon. Not only does it taste really good, it has properties within it that are good for you. First and foremost, it helps unclog your system. If you are feeling a little bit stuffy or too down ...
- Cocoa has profound healing properties, beating even acai andblueberries
Cocoa is not only delicious, but also has healing properties. Cocoa is rich in antioxidants which are also found in berries, tea and wine. The antioxidants are known to help inflammation and blood pressure levels. Flavanols are also found in coc ...
- Corn silk and its anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive properties
Corn silk has been used in ancient medicine in the Far East for several thousand years. It has anti inflammatory properties to help reduce swelling in organs as well as soft tissues and muscle. More research in recent years has found that it als ...
- DHT - PROSTATE - SAW PALMETTO
- SAW PALMETTO BERRY EXTRACT INHIBITS CELL GROWTH AND COX-2
EXPRESSION IN PROSTATIC CANCER CELLS
Cell Biology International 2001, Vol. 25, No. 11, 1117–1124
"Formulations based on Saw
Palmetto berry extract (Sereno ...
- Doctors called amazing properties of spinach
Spinach one of the best greens you can include in a healthy balanced diet. Spinach is said to contain apigenin a substance that helps fight the formation on cancer cells. But thats not the only benefit obtained from consuming spinach. Studies ha ...
- Does Bee Propolis Have Healing Properties?
Bee propolis is a substance produced by bees to safeguard their hives from foreign matters. It consists of amino acids, raisins, waxes and fatty acids. It's basically a sticky resin and comes from the barks and buds of the conifer trees that bees ...
- Does Bilberry Have Healing Properties?
- What is a bilberry
The Bilberry fruit grows in Europe and North America. In Europe, it is known for its mending properties for a long time. Furthermore, Vaccinium myrtillus, is the Latin name for bilberry berries.
Benefits of bilberry
Bilberry di ...
- Does Black Currant Have Healing Properties?
- Black currant
Truly, the leaves of black currant and borage plants have been used for different rheumatic and provocative conditions, and as natural diuretics. Black currant has likewise been utilized to loose bowels, while borage has additionally b ...
- Does Camu Camu Fruit Have Healing Properties?
- What is a camu camu
Inside a rainforest you will discover these types of bushes of which increase within the Rain forest avalanche. The actual fruit obtain from canoes as well as watercraft after that eaten fresh, dried or made into centred fruit ju ...
- Does Elderberry Have Healing Properties?
- Benefits of an elderberry
In the event that you or your youngster has ever had an awful instance of this season's flu virus, you know how hopeless it might be. Particularly for mothers, it is appalling to see your youngsters feeling so awful and not ...
- Does Mangosteen Fruit Have Healing Properties?
- What is a mangosteen
The Mangosteen fruit is usually a Hawaiian sapling, started in this Southeast Asian nation. This sapling evolves from 7 to twenty-five feet high. This rind (pericarp or maybe peeling) with the fruit can be serious reddish violet ...
- Does Sea Buckthorn Berry Have Healing Properties?
- Sea buckthorn
Sea Buckthorn contains in excess of 190 distinct vitamins and nutrients. It is often proven to enhance the wellness, feel and look regarding skin. It is going to take care of several conditions but it really is principally acknow ...
- Does The Red Raspberry Have Healing Properties?
- Red raspberry fruit
Raspberry provides some of the very best results when it comes to the medicinal values especially in herbal medicine. The usefulness of the plant delivered from roots, bark, leaves and the fruit. Due to the wide range of minerals ...
- Dr. Rao of Diet Doc Warns That Going Gluten-Free Can Inadvertently Result in a Lack of Proper ...
With the emergence of Celiac disease in recent years, there are many who have cut gluten from their diet even though they do not suffer from the condition. It has been viewed as a fad new diet, but specialists argue that it can negatively impact y ...
- FDA proposes to allow irradiated foods to go label-free
- Since 1986, any food sold in the United States that has been irradiated must, by law, disclose that fact to the consumer, by bearing the international radura symbol as well as the words “treated by irradiation” or “Treated with radiation.” However, ...
- George's Always Active Aloe Vera Juice
- Fifteen centuries before the birth of Christ, Egyptian writings acclaimed the miracle plant we know as Aloe Vera, even then referred to as an ancient cure. Cleopatra, Alexander the Great and Aristotle were fans of this strange succulent prized for i ...
- GINKGO BILOBA - (Ginkgo biloba)
- Impotence and Ginkgo
Frequently, compromised blood flow to the penis is the primary
cause of impotence. In these cases, ginkgo may prove to be very important in treating erectile dysfunctions. Recent tests have
indicated that improving the arter ...
Asian or Korean (Panax ginseng)
American (Panax quinquefolium)
Siberian (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
Ginseng and ginseng products are increasing in popularity.
They have been highly valued for thousands
of years in many different cu ...
- Go nuts with the cancer-protective properties of walnuts
Despite some of the negative press that the nut group receives overall, there is some significant proof that incorporating nuts, specifically walnuts into your diet can have positive effects. From assisting with cancer prevention, boosting your ...
- Herbs Can Have Natural Nerve Tonic Properties, One Is Passion Flower
- Passion flower has been long known and appreciated for its nervine abilities. The Aztecs used this herb as a sedative as well as for pain. From 1916 until 1936, it was listed in the National Formulary as a sedative. During the early twentieth cent ...
- How to know your digestive system is not functioning properly
Bel Marra Health explains how digestive health is one of the most important elements of overall health for human beings. Health connects the health of the digestive system to the overall body through explaining its role in fighting illness. As ...
- If I am A Vegetarian, Do I Need Extra Iodine For Proper Thyroid Function?
- Thyroid, Your Health, And Metabolism
We are given absolute freedom unto what kind of diet we would like to engage ourselves in hence, at present we could see a lot of people engaging into different kinds of diets. The vegetarian diet is one of the m ...
- Lecithin And Its Brain Boosting Properties
Lecithin is a group of fatty substances, which occur in the tissues of plants and animals. It composed of fatty acids, choline, phosphoric acid, triglycerides, glycolipids, B vitamins, glycerol, and phospholipids. Liver produces this subs ...
- Maintain Proper Bone Density With Calcium And More
- Bone consists predominantly of collagen and calcium phosphate. The collagen provides the connective framework for bone that is hardened by the calcium phosphate, and without healthy bones, your quality of life would be significantly reduced due to b ...
- Mountain ginseng found to have immunostimulating, antioxidant,anticancer and anti-aging properties
Ginseng is a Chinese medicine, that has been long known for its medicinal properties. It is an expensive and scarce item. This makes it difficult to obtain for people who need it. Luckily, there is a solution to this problem. The Ginseng can be ...
- New meta-analysis finds that proper vitamin D levels greatlyimprove the health of diabetics and heart patients
Up to a billion people worldwide may not be getting enough vitamin D, and this is a real problem because vitamin D deficiency can increase the risk of cancer, obesity and other health problems. Meta-analysis published by Current Pharmaceutical D ...
- PABA - The Antioxidant Properties of PABA Can Protect Against Sun Damage
- PABA - The oral Sun Screen Protection
Para-aminobenzoic acid, otherwise known commonly as PABA, is an antioxidant, meaning that it possesses chemically reducing properties that can destroy the free radicals that disrupt skin cell membranes and so ...
- Polyphenols An Antioxidant Has Powerful Disease Fighting Properties
- A lot of new evidence suggests that consuming more plant polyphenols is a powerful way to protect aging arteries. These polyphenol compounds help improve endothelial function, a critical factor in preventing atherosclerosis; inhibit abnormal platele ...
- Polysaccharide extract from reishi mushrooms found to have hypolipidemic, antioxidant, and antiapoptotic properties
A recent study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food found that some properties of the Reishi Mushroom can fight obesity. The study was conducted by a Chinese research team at Hunan Agricultural University. It involved feeding mice high fat ...
- Pregnant diabetic women are encouraged to take propolis
A recent study took pregnant rats who were suffering from gestational diabetes, and they gave them propolis to see if it had a beneficial impact on regulating their glucose levels. The results showed that propolis did, in fact, help regulate blo ...
- Proper Digestion Is Essential To Good Health
- The part played by food in the health of your body is to furnish it with the nutrients needed for the biochemistry that keeps you alive. The digestive process breaks the food that you eat down into a form that can be absorbed by your bloodstream, and ...
- Proportions of gut bacteria play a role in weight loss: Study
The proportions of gut bacteria that you have play a role in your weight loss. Losing weight is something that many people want to achieve in life. Once we get rid of bad eating habits and we eat healthy and exercise as well, then we are on a go ...
- Protect yourself properly this cold season with oregano oil, plus 6other natural remedies
CDC statistics indicate that most adults will get hit by the common cold at least a few times a year, but the antimicrobial properties of oregano oil may be able to help reduce your symptoms. A 2011 study, for example, found that an oregano oil ...
- Pu-erh tea has hepatoprotective and antioxidant properties
Yunnan Tasly Deepure Biological Tea Group Company recently collaborated with scientists from Tianjin University of Commerce on research into the health benefits of pu-erh tea. The research involved rats on a high fat diet, and discovered that pu ...
- PYCNOGENOL - MIRACLE ANTIOXIDANT
- THE TERM “PYCNOGENOL” - DISPUTED DEFINITIONS
Be aware that the word Pycnogenol is used by some
companies as a trade name. Technically it is a generic term
for proanthocyanidins in France as intended by Dr.
Masquelier. Proanthocyanidins refer to ...
- Q. What does this proprietary coating technology mean to me?
- A. This specialized process is an expensive processing step, but it has many advantages to you.
These pearl-shaped spheres actually “seal” the bacteria in the capsule, which protects them from air. Probiotic bacteria are anaerobic, meaning they ...
- Scientific Safety Information on Progesterone (California Proposition 65)
- Scientific Safety Information on Progesterone
California Proposition 65 (Prop 65)
and Progesterone Cream Warnings
Amy Kosowski, M.S., LDN
Prop 65: What is it?
Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act o ...
- Selecting the Right Probiotic is the Key
- ST. JOHN’S WORT (Hypericum perforatum)
St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) belongs to
the family Hypericaceae, which consists of eight
genuses and about 350 species. St. John’s wort is a
plant whose leaves are whorled, gland-dotted, simple, and
usually smooth-margined. ...
- St. John’s wort: A scientific review of its remarkable antibacterial and antioxidant properties
St. John’s wort A scientific of this remarkable antibacterial and antioxidant properties study was from African but how some bacteria affect some crops that man nee for consumption and this is the bacteria strains which cause mastitis[ this happ ...
- Staying Healthy Means Keeping Your Blood In The Proper PH
- The blood should be electrolytically neutral, or very slightly alkaline. The proper pH for blood should be 7 or just above it, and many claim that it should be 7.35. In fact the truth is that your blood pH should be between 7.2 and 7.6. Outside t ...
- Study finds geranium demonstrates antidepressant and anxiolyticproperties
Geranium is most often used as an essential oil, and researchers are finding that it has properties that can fight depression in struggling patients. They had a group of Swiss albino mice that they tested by giving geranium to them routinely thr ...
- Study looks at anti-diabetes properties of a barberry plant nativeto Africa
Type 2 diabetes is a major health concern, but the drugs healthcare professionals currently turn to are expensive and have negative side effects. As an alternative, researchers in Kenya have found that the spiny evergreen shrub Berberis holstii ...
- Support healthy brain function with Source Naturals
- Mental Edge
Aging and nutritional imbalances can disrupt the multiple
body systems that affect healthy brain function. The
result: cognitive symptoms* such as forgetfulness,
inability to focus, and mental fatigue.
MENTAL EDGE® is a Bio-Aligned ...
- Support Proper Joint Function With Shark Cartilage
- Sharks do not have skeleton of bone but of cartilage, which is a dense form of connective tissue. Its main components are cells known as chondrocytes that are responsible for producing collagen fibers, an elastic protein called elastin that is respo ...
- The Differences and Benefits of Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, and Propolis
There are different sources of healthy foods and ingredients that people can consume to boost their health and performance. Honey is one substance that is considered natural and has great various health benefits to prevent serious ailments, increas ...
- The Hydrating Properties of Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
Discovered in 1934, hyaluronic acid can be found anywhere there is the need for connective tissue in your body. Your joints, your eyes and your heart all contain hyaluronic acid, and a shortage can lead to a wide range of bodily d ...
- The powerful neuroprotective properties of curcumin revealed in science study: Stunning 30 percent improvement in memory
- The powerful neuroprotective properties of curcumin revealed in science study: Stunning 30 percent improvement in memory
The component found in turmeric that gives the spice its brightly colored appearance is also directly responsible for helping ...
- The science behind curcumin’s healing properties
Nature provides many healing aids, and this spice is among one of the more useful.it has been used for thousands of years to fight and relieve inflammation and has recently been proven effective in preventing oxidation in the circulatory system ...
- This hemp variety from Finland exhibits significant antioxidant properties thanks to its high flavonoid content
According to a study published in Phytotherapy Research, Cannabis sativa L., otherwise known as the hemp plant, has a wide variety of health benefits. Because it is high in antioxidants, it offers significant protection from heart disease, diabe ...
- Top 6 Foods That Boast Excellent Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Inflammation can be a good sign when there is a cut or infection. It means the body is working to fight against whatever is attacking your body. However, inflammation that occurs for too long or frequently can cause more damage to you than the pro ...
- Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory properties
Research has shown that Turmeric has many health benefits. Studies have shown that not only does it have a significant anti-inflammatory properties but it’s compound curcumin has been linked to reducing tumor size and killing cancer cells. Turmeri ...
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Neem?
Neem is a large tree of the mahogany family Meliaceae and is native to both semi-tropical and tropical regions of Asia. The tree is tall and evergreen with a height ranging from 15 to 20 m. It is effective for treating various ailments to an ...
- What Herbs Promote Kidney Function?
Even with the development of modern medicine, herbs are still
considered very useful and are used to boost the metabolic system of the body
ensuring that the body performs its function to the best of its ability.
Kidneys are a vital organs that ...