News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 'Red Yeast Rice' Statin Alternative Not Harmless Either, Study Says
If you suffer from high cholesterol, you are probably being prescribed a statin. Along with the effectiveness of statins to treat cholesterol issues, there is also the risk of side effects such as muscle and liver damage. For a while, red yeast ri ...
- *New -- Larger Size Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 90ct
- Red Yeast Rice Plus CoQ10 90ct
Red Yeast Rice is manufactured by the fermentation of a strain of yeast, Monascus Purpureus, on rice and has been used traditionally by the Chinese as a flavoring and a good preservative. Because Red Yeast Rice may ...
- Acute administration of red yeast rice depletes tissue CoQ10
- Basically, if you are taking a Cholesterol lowering product that works on the same order as prescription drugs, you need to supplement CoQ10 to replace what the body is removing.
British Journal of Nutrition (2005), 93, 131–135 DOI: 10.1079/BJ ...
- Fight Disease Safely With Natural Red Yeast Rice
- Many natural substances that are capable of lowering blood fats and cholesterol levels that are potentially harmful have emerged. No one is suggesting that there is a magic pill that will promote healthy cholesterol levels, but nature has provided u ...
- New from NOW Foods Product line In September
- Fruit And Greens PhytoFoods Alkalizing Food Sources & Gluten Free
It is well understood that nutrients from wholesome, natural food sources are the most beneficial and healthy.
Sadly, most people simply do not have the time, energy, or even r ...
- Probiotic, Red Yeast Rice Extract Combo May Cut Cholesterol
New research out of Prague has suggested those suffering from high cholesterol issues may find relief when a certain probiotic is added to red yeast extract. Results were seen as early as six weeks with significant results noted at 12 weeks. B.L ...
- Read more about Red Yeast Rice and Lipid Wellness
Red Yeast Rice
Maintaining cardiovascular health is a fundamental strategy in the
holistic healing system. It may be the most important thing you
can do for your body. One of the factors for optimal cardiovascular
health is keeping your lip ...
- Read more on how to Lower Cholesterol safe and naturally!
- Department of Biochemical Pharmacology, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Peking University Health Science Center, Beijing 100083, China.
Long-term effects of Cholestin (Monascus purpureus rice; red yeast rice) on serum lipids and severity of athe ...
- Red Yeast Rice for Reducing Cholesterol
- How does Red Yeast Rice Reduce Cholesterol?
Maybe you have heard about it that some people said that red yeast rice is very effective for decreasing the cholesterol level on our body. Some people have tried putting it on their diet program to see ...
- What Is Red Yeast Rice And Why Should You Take CoQ10 With It?
- What Is Cholesterol?
Cholesterol is a substance produced by the liver that provides a number of benefits to the body. A problem occurs when the level of blood LDL or bad cholesterol goes beyond a normal level. High level of bad cholesterol in the ...