News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Can Serrapeptase Help Speed Wound Healing and Scar Tissue?
Serrapeptase is well known for known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is commonly known as Serratiopeptidase. It is a great proteolytic active enzyme that comes from the intestine of silkworms and mostly used in Asian and Euro ...
- New* - Serrapeptase - Solaray Sinus Support
5 out of 5 Noses prefer Solaray Serrapeptase
For Serr-ious Sinus Support
Discover what noses in Europe and Asia have known for over 25 years -- when it comes to supporting healthy sinuses, there's only one Serrapeptase!
Powerful - Each ...
- Serrapeptase as a COX-2 inhibitor and its use to reduce Artery Blockage
When a silkworm is breaking through its cocoon it much to weak to muscle its way through with out help. The Silkworm has a special bacteria call serratia living within its self and this bacteria produces Serrapeptase which burns a hole out of th ...
- Sinusitis, Sinus Infections, Herbs, and Serrapeptase
- Sinusitis occurs when the nasal sinuses become inflamed. There are sinuses that are located above the eyes (frontal sinuses), inside the cheekbones (maxillary sinuses), behind the bridge of the nose (sphenoid sinuses), and in the upper nose (ethmoid ...
- What Are the Health Benefits Of Serrapeptase?
- Serrapeptase, also known as Serratia peptidase is a proteolytic (protein-splitting) bioactive enzyme found in the intestines of the silk worm. This silk-worm enzyme is widely used in Europe and Japan in clinical therapy for relieving pain and inflamm ...