News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 10 Things You Should Know About Prostate Cancer
- 3. More men under 65 are being diagnosed with prostate cancer.
More than 75% of prostate cancers are diagnosed in men over 65, but the disease is now found more frequently in men in their 50s. While doctor recommendations for prostate cancer scre ...
- 8 Ways To Slow Aging, Anti-Inflammatory Style
Dietary and lifestyle changes may help prevent or alleviate some of the symptoms associated with chronic inflammation. Lifestyle changes suggested in the article "8 Ways To Slow Aging, Anti-Inflammatory Style" include getting enough sleep, exerc ...
- Aging without disease: Scientists have discovered that nervous system function can be restored with proper lifestyle adjustments
A recent study on the nervous systems of animals that have a longer life span has shown that damage from aging on nerve cells can be repaired, restoring normal function. This research is also helpful for people who suffer diseases of the nervous ...
- Bringing About a Lifestyle Change
When losing weight it is important to do so gradually. By making small changes, and eating better, weight loss goals can be achieved! When making changes to your diet, start by limiting your fat intake. Also, decrease sugar consumption and incre ...
- Diabetes management: How lifestyle, daily routine affect blood sugar
If you have diabetes, you'll need to learn about and control several factors in your life if you want to control your blod sugar. Eat low carb, small portion meals timed around when you need your medicine. Stay hydrated and avoid sugary drinks. ...
- Experts say healthy lifestyle combats chronic disease better than meds
Diet-related diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol, and obesity drive a doctors to over-prescribe costly pharmaceuticals, each carrying their own potentially damaging side effects. Medical experts have begun looking beyond these pricey an ...
- Ginsengs - Energy Tonics For Today's Hectic Lifestyles
By Ellen J. Kamhi, Ph. D. with Dorie Greenblatt
What's the difference between Chinese (white root), Chinese (red root), Eleuthero and American Ginsengs? Which one is best for me? There are actually many differe ...
- Heavy Legs Cramping your Style?
- Loosen up with Deep Vein Support
Deep Vein Support dietary Supplement is intended to provide nutritive support for healthy blood circulation by providing a powerful blend of key enzymes and herbs. So get back in the flow with Deep Vein Support!
- LIFE FORCE MULTIPLE - Essential Nutrients to Support Your Low Carb Lifestyle..
- Life Force Multiple
Taking care of your body is an especially important challenge
in today’s stressful and hectic world. Choosing a low carb
lifestyle is an increasingly popular way to seek better health. In
fact, there are approximately 30 mil ...
- Source Naturals - Allergy and Sinus Lifestyle Plan
- Source Naturals' Allergy and Sinus Lifestyle Plan
Allergies are a growing health problem in the United States, according to a recent report issued by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAI). Every year more than 50 million ...
- Suggestions To Help Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Fight Chronic Fatigue Syndrom
Chronic fatigue syndrome strikes more than two million people in the United States, with eighty-five percent of these people being women between the ages of thirty and fifty. The symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome of ...
- Vitali-Tea - Tea fits a healthy lifestyle to a T...
by Leah Brinks
Energy Times, October 9, 2003
If the research is even only half right, tea fits a healthy lifestyle to a T. Whenever scientists look at a teapot's contents, they find striking health benefits: Heart protection. Reduced ...