News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 10 scary things that happen to your body when you eat too much sugar
Your body will crave sugar and will do so more if you eat more. It is almost like an addiction. It's not good for you, though. Too much sugar can damage the body. This gives ten ways in which this can happen. This will made you think differently ...
- 5 reasons to cut sugar from your diet
It's becoming more apparent that sugar is an ingredient that should be eliminated as much as possible from your diet. It's a very unhealthy food and is responsible for a long list of health problems. Unfortunately, it tastes delicious and can be ...
- 7 Foods That Control Blood Sugar | Diabetes
Blood sugar can get high when you have Diabetes. Some people take insulin to help them control it. Certain foods also help. This gives seven examples. Diabetes is one of those things which ffects daily life. You have to watch your diet all the t ...
- A Natural Herb Called Gymnema Sylvestre May Help Lower Blood Sugar
- Gymnema sylvestre is found naturally in central and southern India, where it has been used in traditional Indian medicine for almost two thousand years. It is known as 'gurmar' in ancient Indian texts, a word meaning 'sugar destroyer', which gives a ...
- A natural sugar molecule, D-ribose, found to improve heart function and blood flow
- A natural sugar molecule, D-ribose, found to improve heart function and blood flow
D-Ribose is a simple sugar molecule that plays an important role in energy metabolism within your body by helping to produce cellular energy in the form of adenosi ...
- A species of hawthorn has been found to control abnormally highblood sugar levels
A team of researchers from the Middle East have found that a species of hawthorn, Crete hawthorn, has the ability to lower elevated levels of glucose in the blood. They have published their findings in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternati ...
- Agave Nectar -Myth and Truth
- First of all let me preface by saying thank you very much for contacting Madhava Honey with your concern. Madhava has been in business for over 36 years and one of our four fundamental core values is and always will be to provide the Highest Quality ...
- Alleviating Blood Sugar Levels with Chromium Picolinate
What is Chromium Picolinate
Chromium picolinate is among the essential trace minerals that have received a lot of attention as dietary supplements. While it is know to be inhibit blood sugar levels, there are recurring debates that remain unse ...
- Anise Seed Benefits Blood Sugar & May Protect Against Ulcers
Anise seeds are now being seen as one of the latest in a line of good for you herbs and spices. They are in the same family as celery and carrots, but with a slight licorice flavor. They have been found to have many properties to aid with health ...
- Apple cider vinegar can help regulate blood sugar, body fat and more
When it comes to outrageous science hoaxes in general there are ten of the most outrageous science hoaxes that concern apple cider vinegar in general. These outrageous science hoaxes include that it balances the blood sugar and improves diabetes, ...
- Are Alzheimer's and sugar consumption linked? Studies detail thedeadly connection
Sugar as various effects on the body, and Western diets are full of it in many forms. American consume nearly an entire diet that contains processed food, most of which contains highly concentrated amounts of sugar and or corn syrup. Consumption ...
- Are you eating too much sugar on Halloween?
- Do you enjoy Halloween? Do you go trick or treating or take someone else trick or treating? If you answered yes to either of these, have you ever thought about the amount of sugar that comes with this holiday? If you are like most people than ...
- Bad Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar ? - Try Prickly Pear!
- Prickly Pear Cactus And Your Health
Prickly pear refers to a large genus of cactuses known for their culinary and medicinal uses. It is also known as nopal, a popular vegetable from the young pad segments with the spines removed that originated fr ...
- Benefits of Turbinado Sugar
- What is turbinado sugar
Turbinado sugar is a sugar cane-based, minimally refined sugar. It is medium tan in color and has large crystals. It's frequently mistaken for traditional tan sugar because of its light tan color, however its made in an alter ...
- Benfotiamine A Natural Solution Or Miracle Substance To Control Blood Sugar?
- The term "miracle" has been in use for hundreds of years when it comes to products that are claimed to aid health. Does this mean that it's always false? Not necessarily. Occasionally a seemingly "new" product will enter the spotlight and draw the at ...
- Bitter melon can lower blood sugar levels and even prevent cancer
It is important to pick foods on more qualifiers than simply what tastes good. Bitter melon is quite literally bitter, but has lasting health benefits. Bitter melon can help to lower your blood sugar and even fight cancer. A recent study shows t ...
- Brown Rice Syrup - A Good Substitute For Refined Sugar
- What is brown rice
Brown rice syrup (BRS) is a glorious substitute for plain old refined sugar. Like its name intimates, it is created out of tan rice; thusly, it is viewed as a perplexing sugar and for the most part acknowledged as an improved swee ...
- Caffeine, Artificial Sweeteners And Hypoglycemia, can They Cause Low Blood Sugar
Caffeine taken in a chemical pureness point of view is a plant based alkaloid which has the ability to stimulate the central nervous system. In its natural setting caffeine can sometimes be used as a pest control to protect other plants l ...
- Can Alpha Lipoic Acid Help Lower Blood Sugar?
- Alpha lipoic acid is a nutritional supplement best known as an antioxidant. It is an organic compound that plays many important physiological functions at the cellular level. For one, it is widely regarded as a potent scavenger of free radicals. It a ...
- Can Chromium Picolinate Help Me Control My Blood Sugar Levels?
- Chromium picolinate is best known as a nutritional supplement especially formulated to help reverse deficiency in chromium and combat uncontrolled blood sugar that often leads to morbidity. It is a synthetic compound that contains trivalent chromium, ...
- Can Fenugreek Seed Help Lower Blood Sugar?
The cells essentially need glucose since it supplies them with energy, and it is the simple sugar traveling in the blood that provides the cell with glucose. Glucose moves from the blood into the cells with the help of the insulin hormon ...
- Can ginger, turmeric and lemon juice reduce blood sugar?
There has now been a new recipe developed that has the ability to reduce blood glucose levels in those looking for a way to keep their sugar levels in balance. The recipe is quite simple, and the ingredients are likely already in your pantry rea ...
- Can Protein, Probiotics Help With Blood Sugar Control?
A recent study to determine the effect protein and probiotics can have on blood sugar has shown promising results. By having patients consume a protein-rich diet or add probiotics to an already healthy diet, researchers were able to see their bloo ...
- Can You Truely Enjoy Sweet Foods And Avoid Sugar? (The Stevia Solution)
- Morning Sugar Crave!
Does that early morning blueberry muffin leave you craving another sweet treat only hours later? Or do you find that you need a candy bar or soda drink in order to make it through the afternoon. If so you are not alone. Th ...
- Caraway Seeds Support Weight Loss, Blood Sugar & More
Caraway seeds are loaded in antioxidants, which do plenty of great things for the body, including aiding in weight loss, helping to maintain blood sugar levels to minimize the risk of developing diabetes, and so much more. It is time to add the ...
- cinnamon - Tastes Great And Good For Your Health
- Cinnamon, a spice that every child loves, known to be added to many culinary foods to enrich the tastes buds. Cinnamon is a very old spice mentioned in the bible and popular in ancient Egypt, once was considered more valuable than gold. There are s ...
- Cinnamon and Blood Sugar
- Background: Insulin resistance and its most severe form type 2 diabetes mellitus are rapidly increasing throughout
the world. It is generally recognized that natural products with a long history of safety can increase insulin sensitivity.
- Cinnamon Extract - Planetary Formulas
- Much more than a simple flavoring, cinnamon
can spice up your health. Derived from the
bark of the cinnamon tree, cinnamon is one of
the oldest remedies used in traditional Chinese
herbalism for digestive support. Recent scientific
studies have ...
- Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar (And Other Reasons to Add It toEverything)
Did you know that cinnamon lowers your blood sugar levels, helping fight against type 2 diabetes? That is only one of the many amazing, little known health benefits that cinnamon brings when it is consumed. It is easy to enjoy cinnamon on top of ...
- Cinnamon may lower blood sugar...
- Best Cinnamon
Use as Part of Your Diet to Help Maintain a Healthy Blood Sugar Level*
HUMAN CLINICAL TRIALS
Cinnamon, a staple ingredient in apple pie, has remained one of the world's favorite spices throughout recorded history. The evergreen ...
- Cinnamon: An Ancient Spice for Modern Sugar Control
- Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels-Herbally
Ancient Spices for Modern health
Weight Loss & Lean Muscle Mass- An Important Key to Increased Insulin Sensitivity
Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels-Herbally
The introduction of refined sugar ...
- Coconut Oil Help Sugar Cravings?
- Sugar Cravings
Craving for sugary foods is a form of refined sugar addiction. For you to totally end your addiction towards sugar, you need to eat healthy foods to keep you well nourished hence, you will no longer feel the necessity of the stimula ...
- Control Cholesterol, Loose Weight, Regulate Blood Sugar, And More With Inositol
- What Does the B Vitamin Inositol Do for the Body?
Inositol is an organic compound that functions within the human body in the same way as nutrients. Its vitamin-like activities are believed to be similar to other B vitamins. It plays an important ...
- Control Your Blood Sugar With Natural Soluble Fiber
- The first step to prevent the occurrence of hypoglycemia is to eliminate sugar and caffeine from your diet. Eliminating foods like candy, soda pop, doughnuts, sugary pastries, sugared cold cereals, and cookies. Substituting foods with whole grains, ...
- Control Your Blood Sugar With Natural Vitamin Supplements
Diabetes is an inflammatory condition caused by the autoimmune system, and manifests as resting hyperglycemia. Your blood glucose levels have to be maintained within fine concentration limits: both too high and too low a blood glucose concentra ...
- Cough medicines and lozenges are loaded with refined sugars that increase blood sugar levels
Lozenges and cough medicines contain a large amount of sugar. There is so much sugar in the lozenges and cough medicine that there is close to, or more than the daily recommended amount, according to WHO (World Health Organization). Companies sh ...
- DATE SUGAR
- DATE SUGAR
Date Sugar - Of the many alternatives to table sugar, the pleasant
tasting extract of dehydrated dates may be one of the most natural and
nutrient dense. While it can be used for a plethora of applications, the
most common are in cer ...
- Diabetes could lead to dementia: Prevent memory loss and high blood sugar - but how?
Taking control of your diet, specifically your blood sugar, has been known for a long time as a key to long term health. It can help regular your chance for stroke, heart disease and diabetes, but regulating your blood sugar may also help with s ...
- Diabetes management: How lifestyle, daily routine affect blood sugar
If you have diabetes, you'll need to learn about and control several factors in your life if you want to control your blod sugar. Eat low carb, small portion meals timed around when you need your medicine. Stay hydrated and avoid sugary drinks. ...
- Diabetes: Cinnamon (Dalchini) May Help Control Blood Sugar Levels
For diabetic patients, food can often feel like the enemy. But what if spices are the answer? Cinnamon has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels in patients that have type 2 diabetes from a fasting state as well as to possess anti oxidant trai ...
- Doctor's Orders: Reduce Your Sugar Intake to Lower Triglycerides
Even the least health conscious consumer has been inundated with enough data to understand the red flag that is excess fat and cholesterol in the diet. Many of us are unaware of the nature of triglycerides, however, which are another important r ...
- Does Chromium Picolinate Help with Blood Sugar Control?
- Chromium picolinate, broken down, is chromium that is bonded to an amino acid. The chromium portion of the compound is not well absorbed by the body. Therefore, the amino acid picolinate is added to aid in absorption.
Studies have shown that 90 pe ...
- Does Eating Sugar Really Cause Acne?
When growing up you may have been told that eating sugar could cause acne, but where you ever really sure. It is now known that this was too simple, because sugar itself does not cause acne. It's an unhealthy diet and oily skin that actually does. ...
- Does sugar cause many of our current diseases?
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is currently found in millions of people. This disease is caused by consuming sugar.
Drug companies make billions of dollars selling us drugs to combat this illness. However, if you change the food that y ...
- Don’t Take Chances with Blood Sugar!
- Gluco Sciense for Blood sugar
Sedentary lifestyles, obesity, and sugar-rich diets are prevalent in our
society. The result: challenges to your multiple, interdependent
body systems involved with blood sugar levels and
Now is ...
- Eating foods rich in processed sugar increases your risk ofdepression
There's plenty of reason to consume a diet that is free of processed sugar already, bt after a new study suggests that eating processed sugar increases the risk of depression, there is even more reason to ensure this item is not included in your ...
- Eating too much processed sugar increases your risk of Alzheimer's
- Eating too much processed sugar increases your risk of Alzheimer's
According to recent research, people that consume a lot of processed sugars run a greater risk of developing Alzheimer's disease. What happens is the high sugar levels damage a ma ...
- Erythritol - The Healthy Sugar
- What is erythritol
Erythritol is a naturally occurring sugar found in tree grown foods, for instance melons and grapes. Simply because Monk Fresh fruit is almost two hundred occasions sweeter compared to Sugar, all of us very carefully blend this al ...
- Ever wondered if sugar makes you hyper?
Many parents think sugar makes kids hyper. No one, not the kids, the parents or the doctors knows which kids got which diet. A special code is used so the results can be evaluated after the study is completed. If sugar doesn't make kids hyper, why ...
- Fibre supplement boosts weight loss and lowers blood sugar in obese adults: Study
Fiber is important for the body. It helps keep our digestion regular. It can be found in foods and there are also supplements you can take. They contribute to weight loss and lower blood sugar in adults according to the study mentioned here. This ...
- Fight Acne by Eating Right to Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- If you are a teenager a cure for acne will likely be first on your list after finding a boyfriend or girlfriend, and most of us who have been teenagers can probably remember the misery that our perception of our looks gave us.
There have been many ...
- Fight Pain Improve Blood Sugar And Heart Health with OPC Pine Bark Extract
- How Does OPC Pine Bark Boost Your Health?
OPC pine bark has become increasingly popular in the supplement industry due to obvious reasons. It is one of the best antioxidant formulas available today. There has been so much research involved in its ...
- Five natural alternatives to sugar
Sugar is not good for everyone. Diabetics for example need to limit it. This gives five alternatives they can try. They can take sugar's place and are worth looking into because they could improve your health greatly. You might even find you prefe ...
- Food Sources for the 8 Essential Sugars
- GARLIC (allium sativum)
Common Names: Stinking Rose, Poor Man’s Treacle
Plant Parts: bulb
Active Compounds: Garlic contains more than 200 chemical compounds.
Some of its more important ones include: volatile oil
with sulphur-containing c ...
- Gooseberry Benefits Vision, Blood Sugar, Cholesterol And More
- Gooseberry And Your Health.
Gooseberry is a group of fruit-bearing plant species that belong to the same family as currants. They are easily recognizable by their round berries that are either bright green or deep purple in color. While most of t ...
- Green coffee Extract Doctors Best Svetol - Best Sugar Balance
Best Sugar Balance featuring Svetol® Svetol® is an extract of green coffee obtained by the use of a traditional patented extraction process from the beans of the species Coffea canephora robusta Pierre. This species is particularly ric ...
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract Can Help Control Sugar And More
- Gymnema has been used for centuries throughout the world for medical purposes. Only recently has it gained popularity in the Western world. The herb grows naturally in Africa and India. It is traded all over the world. Generally, the leaves are t ...
- Here Are All the Ways Sugar Is Actually Killing You
There are many ways that sugar actually kills you. Sugar is a very bad thing for our health. To much of it can damage your liver and even your heart. It can end up putting your life at risk. We are eating way too many processed foods and it is k ...
- How blood sugar levels affect your brain - and what to do about it
Blood sugar levels affect your brain and there is something that you can do about it to help it calm down. It is no secret that the over consumption of sugar can have some very detrimental effects. Diane Abbot is one lady that has been impacted ...
- How Chromium Picolinate lowers blood sugar
- Chromium Picolinate
Chromium Picolinate is an essential mineral/metal that is involved in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates in the human body. It is often referred as a trace element since it is only required in small amounts in our bodies ...
- How Does Chromium Picolinate Work in the Body And Blood Sugar?
- Chromium, Blood Sugar, And More
Chromium picolinate is a form of trivalent chromium first developed to reverse chromium deficiency. It has been linked to many different health benefits over the past few decades. Inasmuch as chromium is an essentia ...
- How Does Cinnamon Bark Help with Blood Sugar Issues?
- Even with the advanced technological innovations and discovery of new treatments nowadays, there are still many people who prefer to undergo traditional medicine. One of the promising traditional methods of treatment is the use of herbs or plants. Ma ...
- How Does Cinnamon Bark Help with Blood Sugar?
- Cinnamon bark is a flavoring spice obtained from a group of tree species. It has been cultivated since time immemorial, though its place of origin remained a mystery. For this reason, it was one of the most sought after spices in the ancient world. T ...
- How Does Excess Sugar Affect The Brain?
Excess sugar intake is unambiguously harmful to the body and the brain. In addition to widely understood risks like diabetes and obesity, elevated blood sugar can produce anxiety and interfere with emotions and mood. Eating too much sugar can al ...
- How Does Prickly Pear Leaf Help with Blood Sugar Control?
- Prickly pear leaf is obtained from a group of cacti known for their positive effect on blood sugar. It is an important source of food and medication for Native Americans since prehistory. It contains unique compounds that display potent antioxidant a ...
- How Does Vanadyl Sulfate Help with Blood Sugar Control?
- Vanadyl Sulfate
Vanadyl sulfate is considered the most stable of all compounds that contain the element vanadium. It is highly prized for its commercial value. It is the only form of vanadium utilized in the food and drug industries. It is best kn ...
- How rare sugars might help control blood glucose
Someone's glucose levels being too high can be a major problem. This can cause many health issues. It can even lead to diabetes. This talks about how rare sugars can actually help lower levels. It's funny to think of sugars being good for you but ...
- How To Make GINGER DRINK To Reduce Pain, Arthritis, Bad Cholesterol And High Blood Sugar!
Diabetes is a very difficult disease that many people deal with on a daily basis. Additionally, diabetes requires those that are diagnosed with it to change their diets accordingly, so these unfortunate people often have to resort to very unfulf ...
- How to stop sugar cravings this Easter
Easter is a time when it is easy to be tempted by sugar. A craving for sugar is the body needed something that releases dopamine in the body. To avoid sugar cravings, there are a few tips you can take:
1. Eat small meals and snacks spread throu ...
- How to stop sugar from sneaking into your child's diet
No matter how careful you are, sugary can easily slip into your child's diet, resulting in added weight, cavities, and other health concerns. But, you can stop this from happening but you must take charge now to make a difference. Take a look at ...
- I Tried To Quit Sugar, But Failed Without Realizing Why
There's a right way and a wrong way to give up sugar in your diet. While giving up added sugars can have health benefits, doing so requires diligence. It's not enough to simply give up white sugar and corn syrup. Honey, maple syrup, and other suga ...
- Is Coconut Sugar Better Than Other Sugar?
Coconut sugar, a product derived from the coconut tree's flower buds . When processed, it tastes like brown sugar and is about 70 percent similar to table sugar. Coconut sugar is however, rich in vitamins and nutrients that are not available in ...
- Is Erythritol A Better Sweetener Than Sugar?
- Named as polyol, erythritol is known as "sugar alcohol" and later confirmed as food additive in worldwide perspective. Some countries find no problems in using this sugar sweetener for human use. Coming from fruits which are pro ...
- It's True: Cinnamon Bark Can Help With Blood Sugar
Cinnamon and blood sugar
Obtained from the cinnmon tree, cinnamon bark has been put into a broad variety of uses, most commonly as the spice with a powerful aroma and flavoring added foods across numerous cultures in the world. Tucke ...
- Kal - Vanadyl Complex now with Cinnamon Bark for Blood sugar
- Cinnamon May Help Lower Blood Sugar!
Kal Vanadyl Complex
Vanadyl Complex - Dietary supplement contains Cinnamon Plus a variety of natural ingredients intended to provide nutritive support for normal, healthy blood glucose, and glycogen synthesi ...
- Keep your blood sugar levels in check with these naturalsupplements
- Keep your blood sugar levels in check with these natural supplements
If you are focusing on keeping your blood sugar levels low, there may be natural supplements to help you. A active ingredient found in turmeric roots called curcumin has shown t ...
- Loose Weight, Control Blood Sugar, Lower Lipid Levels, And Improve Strength With
- What is the Difference between GTF Chromium and Chromium Picolinate?
GTF, short for Glucose Tolerance Factor, is an organic compound discovered in the 1950s. Its active constituent is chromium, and thus often marketed as GTF chromium as opposed to ...
- Maitake Mushroom Benefits Blood Sugar, Cholesterol, Immunity & More
- Maitake Mushroom Benefits Blood Sugar, Cholesterol, Immunity & More
The Maitake Mushroom (Grifola Frondosa) are an edible fungi that grows in East Asia and the US, usually clustered around the base of deciduous trees like oak and maple. Their ric ...
- Milk thistle combats liver disease and offers blood sugar control
As holistic medicines and natural remedies continue to be looked for, especially as more data and evidence shows the immense benefits that many of these can have for an individual, one natural cure that has been looked into is that of milk thist ...
- Multiple Studies: You Can Control Blood Sugar with Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for many health purposes, but recent studies are showing it can help control blood sugar levels in diabetics. One study found that when individuals with type 2 diabetes took 2 tbs at bedtime, their levels where ...
- Munching on almonds is a great way to regulate your blood sugar levels
Eating almonds is a really great way to regulate your blood sugar levels. It is so easy and you can do it while you are sitting around and watching the television, or reading a book for fun. They are great for people that have diabetes. They hel ...
- My answer to the holiday sugar glut: Pomegranates, and lots of them - Washington Post
Pomegranates offer plenty of nutrients and a provides a good source of antioxidants especially usefully during the holidays’ when children usually indulge with consuming more sugar. Pomegranate seeds can be used in many ways with cooking and uses ...
- Natural Blood Sugar Control And Metabolic Health
- Diabetes has now been found to be the seventh leading cause of death in the United States and Canada. It is a chronic disorder of carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism. The disease starts off as a variety of metabolic changes that are associate ...
- One-month sugar detox: A nutritionist explains how and why
Lots of detox programs show up online. They can help you lose weight or just get unhealthy things out of your body. This talks about one which helps with sugar. Since lots of us consume way too much sugar this is helpful. An expert explains why ...
- Onion is The Perfect Medicine For Sugar
Onion is the absolute perfect medicine for sugar. This may be hard to believe. Onions are very healthy things, as they contain many different vitamins and they control sugar, which is a great thing. Onions will do a lot for you and will help to ...
- Promilin Fenugreek Extract - Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
Sports Nutrition and Blood Sugar
Benefits of PROMILIN
Your body’s ability to manage blood sugar may well be the single
most crucial factor affecting your health and longevity, and
the one most affected ...
- Protein Can Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels
- Many people suffer from blood sugar level inconsistencies. A condition known as hypoglycemia is caused when your blood sugar (glucose) drops, resulting in a range of symptoms. Many people with diabetes suffer from hypoglycemia, and the common solutio ...
- Putting Sugary Soda Out of Reach
Are you trying to lose weight? Have you noticed that it seems like so many different people tell you so many different things, including what you should and shouldn't be doing with your body -- and what you should or shouldn't be putting in your ...
- Pycnogenol: Heart, Blood Sugar and Cellular Health anti-inflammatory
- Pycnogenol (pronounced pic-nojen-all) is a natural plant extract originating from the bark of the maritime pine that grows along the coast of southwest France. Pycnogenol® consists of particularly bioactive flavonoid species and its purity is in str ...
- Ribose: Energy-Boosting Heart Supporter or Sugar Trap?
Ribose is a natural energy-boosting chemical that our bodies produce in order to provide our cells with the appropriate energy levels. It has been shown to support heart health by regenerating the necessary energy levels that can be depleted by ...