News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Agave Nectar -Myth and Truth
- First of all let me preface by saying thank you very much for contacting Madhava Honey with your concern. Madhava has been in business for over 36 years and one of our four fundamental core values is and always will be to provide the Highest Quality ...
- Artificial sweeteners may increase risk of diabetes in two weeks, study claims
A new study out of Australia has shown that in as little as two weeks, using no calorie sugar substitutes can actually increase your risk for type 2 diabetes. These sweeteners can actually increase your glucose tolerance, causing weight gain and ...
- Aspartame now being marketed as natural sweetener, name changed to 'AminoSweet'
Artificial sweeteners are starting to come under a lot of scrutiny. One of the most controversial is aspartame, which some consider a very toxic substance. Since the public views this so negatively, they are attempting to get it back to market by ...
- Caffeine, Artificial Sweeteners And Hypoglycemia, can They Cause Low Blood Sugar
Caffeine taken in a chemical pureness point of view is a plant based alkaloid which has the ability to stimulate the central nervous system. In its natural setting caffeine can sometimes be used as a pest control to protect other plants l ...
- Can You Truely Enjoy Sweet Foods And Avoid Sugar? (The Stevia Solution)
- Morning Sugar Crave!
Does that early morning blueberry muffin leave you craving another sweet treat only hours later? Or do you find that you need a candy bar or soda drink in order to make it through the afternoon. If so you are not alone. Th ...
- Erythritol Sweetener Fact Sheet
- Erythritol Sweetener Fact Sheet
Neil E. Levin, CCN, DANLA
LIKELY USERS: People on low-carb diets, People on calorie-restricted diets, People on restricted blood sugar diets, People concerned about dental caries (cavities).
- Honey is medicine: 4 Scientifically proven perks to using Nature'ssweetener
Hey, honey. It should be included in your diet. Sure, it's delicious when used as a sweetner, but it's benefits are just as sweet as this concoction. There are many proven benefits offered to people who enjoy the all-natural sweetener we know as ...
- Is Erythritol A Better Sweetener Than Sugar?
- Named as polyol, erythritol is known as "sugar alcohol" and later confirmed as food additive in worldwide perspective. Some countries find no problems in using this sugar sweetener for human use. Coming from fruits which are pro ...
- Is Star Anise Good for You? 6 Benefits of This Sweet Spice
Star anise, slight different than the anise seed, is very common in Asian cooking, comprising one of the key ingredients in Chinese Five Spice. The sweet licorice flavor is well regarded and just as much used in medicine. Recent finding have fou ...
- Is sweet potato tea is the next weight-loss wonder?
The superfood status of sweet potatoes continues to grow. In addition to having fewer calories than a regular potato and containing vitamin A, vitamin B, and antioxidants, researchers are saying that the water they are boiled in could be super hea ...
- Meadowsweet Herb:Its History , Where It Grows and Its Health Benefits
Meadowsweet herb is used in the treatment of arthritis or anything that causes aches and pains. It is widely nicknamed “Queen of the Meadow”. Its history of use dates
back to 1835 when it was discovered by a German chemist that the herb contains
- Natural Sweeteners: Which One Should You Take?
- There are many natural sweeteners to choose from if you want to avoid sugar, but don’t want any of the artificial sweeteners over which there are a few questions. You can choose from xylitol, luo han, stevia and others, but before discussing these, ...
- Should you choose a Natural Sweetener Or Artificial Sweetener?
- Artificial sweeteners are food additives intended to replace the sweetness of sugar without the calorie intake. There are also natural sweeteners that can replace sugar, so which should you choose? Natural sweeteners such as sugar, honey and grape ju ...
- Stay satisfied with garcinia a sweet appetite-stifling effect
- Staying Satisfied with Garcinia
- It’s funny how modern science continues to support ancient systems of herbal healing. Such is the case with Garcinia: The yellowish, pumpkin like fruit of the Garcinia Cambodia tree, long valued in tropical Asian cooking for its sweetly acidic taste ...
- Stevia - NATURE’S SWEETENER
While aspartame and saccharine continue to dominate
the non-caloric sweetener scene, a remarkable
herb called stevia remains relatively obscure.
Why would a substance that is much sweeter than sugar, can
be used in baking (unlike ...
- Stevia: Sweeten Your Life With Out The Weight Gain
- It is possible to sweeten your life with stevia, and without any weight gain, since it as exceptionally sweet herb. In fact it is member of the sunflower family, and is native to parts of South and Central America where it has been used as a sweetene ...
- Sweet dreams: Eating honey before you go to bed can help you sleepbetter
It is noted that when one eats sweets before going to bed this could have a negative impact on his sleep. If one does not sleep well, the next day would be a dreadful one. But for those who want to indulge themselves at night with something swee ...
- Sweetleaf with FOS - A Healthy Choice for Balanced Blood Sugar Levels
- Stevia Sweetleaf with FOS
Since the first sugar cane was
brought from exotic South Pacific
and Caribbean islands generations ago,
Americans have had a love affair with
foods that are super sweet but lack true
nourishment. This has led to the ...
- The Benefits of Stevia for Diabetics With a Sweet Tooth
- No herbal sweetener in the world packs the punch that stevia does. Derived from the plant Stevia rebaudiania, ground stevia leaves have ten to fifteen times the sweetness of sugar, and purified stevia extract has 200-300 times the sweetness of sugar. ...
- The sweet danger of sugar
Who doesn't love sugar? In amounts great or small, and in a wide array of foods, sugar is one of the most important ingredients of food that our taste buds recognize. However, there is a dark side to this sweet substance. We know about the dange ...
- This Delicious Sweet Fruit Is Called The Fruit Of The Angels:Weight Loss And Other Benefits - Doctor NDTV
The papaya fruit has been called the "fruit of the angels" because of its nutrients which are needed for your body to function normally. Papaya has enzymes in them which are often included in dietary supplements and chewing gum. These enzymes ca ...
- Top 15 Reasons Why Sweet Potatoes Are Good For Diabetic Patients
Being a person interested in food and a diabetic is not a good combination because of the restrictions put on carbohydrates. However, sweet potatoes can be good for those with diabetes as it can help in a variety of areas such as digestion, heart ...
- Top natural sweeteners that can replace sugar
Most nutritionists are in agreement that sugar is very detrimental to your health and should be removed as much as possible from your diet. However, if you absolutely need something sweet in your meals then read on for information about five nat ...
- Why Is Agave Nectar A Better Sweetener Than Sugar?
- What is agave nectar
Agave nectar, also called agave syrup, is sweet liquid that tastes similar to honey, but has unique properties that make it a better sweetener than regular sugar. Agave plant is native to the Mexico region, and the local ...
- Xylitol, a Healthy and Safe Sweetener.
- What is xylitol
Xylitol is a comprehensively utilized regular sweetening operator that was initially uncovered by a German Chemist in the nineteenth century. The primary crude materials utilized for its assembling are birch trees and corn, however c ...