News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Supplements that provide nutritive support for healthy cardiovascular health
- The following abstract proved that Resveratrol improves cardiovascular health:
Mechanisms of Cardiovascular Protection by Resveratrol. Hao, Han Dong; He, Li Ren. Postgraduate School, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Pe ...
- 12 Amazing Cucumber Juice Benefits for Your Skin, Hair and Overall Health
Looking for the ultimate natural remedy? No need to bother with different herbs, fruits, and veggies this remedy contains only one ingredient: Cucumber! With amazing benefits such as weight maintaining, Rehydrating, and Purifying these twelve diff ...
- 20 Reasons To Drink Aloe Vera Juice
The aloe vera plant is the worlds most known healing plant, it can be purchased in the form of gel, liquid, soft drink, or if you are the type of person that wants it in the original form you can purchase individual leave s of it. The plants is es ...
- AHCC and Immunomodulating and anti-tumor action
- Quote from Abstract:
The outcomes obtained in the experiments in vitro
have predetermined check of these extracts on antitumor
effect in experiment in vivo.As a model of tumor
growth, one of the most malignant tumors melanoma
B16 was selected. ...
- Andrographis - The Ayurvedic Answer for Overall Health
- Dear Friends,
I believe there’s an essential herb that everyone should be aware of, though not to many realize the powerful benefits of this near miracle botanical. This one nutrient has the ability to strengthen the immune system while also enha ...
- Another benefit of aloe vera: It reduces fasting blood glucose
Blood sugar regulation is imperative for all individuals, but especially those who are living with conditions such as diabetes. While many patients opt for pharmaceutical interventions to help maintain their glucose levels, natural alternatives ...
- Anti-inflammatory Properties of Aloe Vera
- It is well known by those that use it as such that Aloe Vera is a powerful anti-inflammatory that fights inflammation both internally and externally. If you suffer from arthritis, it can be used to reduce the swelling and the pain caused by the infla ...
- Can Aloe Vera Be Used For Intestinal Problems?
Stomach aches are commonly not known as something that will cause a great deal of problems. More often than not we just pass it off as something that will go away. And most of the time it does and most of the time it is indeed not serious ...
- Can aloe vera be used to treat sepsis?
Aloe vera can be used for plenty of skin conditions, but new evidence suggests it could be used for blood infections, because of the metabolites in the plant. A Chinese and Japanese study looked at this using mice, and found that aloe metabolite ...
- Can aloe vera restore healthy digestion function?
- Aloe vera has a number of health benefits to the user considering that it is all natural. It has no ability to cause any serious side effects compared to other artificial supplements. However, how Aloe vera is extracted from the plant is vital since ...
- Can Resveratrol Help Fight DNA Damage?
How resveratrol helps in fighting DNA damage
Resveratrol is a naturally occurring antioxidant produced by plants to protect them against attacks by predators such insects, bacteria or fungi. This antioxidant which has been the subject of several s ...
- Detox your Body with Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera is popularly known as Miracle plant, a natural healer and is easily available in most gardens. This cactus type plant is native to North Africa. This short stemmed juicy plant grows around 80 cm tall. But, why is this plant ...
- Does Aloe Vera Juice Help with Digestive Problems?
- Aloe vera and your Colon
Aloe vera juice is one of the oldest herbal remedy for digestive problems that up to now remains in common use. It is extracted from the succulent plant aloe vera, which is known for its medicinal properties all over the w ...
- Eating walnuts may help ward of several diseases: experts
Walnuts are being examined by Indian researchers for their health benefits. Well known to have MUFAs and Omega-3 fatty acids, these nuts are heart healthy and can help lower triglycerides. Indian researchers are looking into the benefits of nuts ...
- George's Always Active Aloe Vera Juice
- Fifteen centuries before the birth of Christ, Egyptian writings acclaimed the miracle plant we know as Aloe Vera, even then referred to as an ancient cure. Cleopatra, Alexander the Great and Aristotle were fans of this strange succulent prized for i ...
- Golden Milk: This Turmeric Beverage Packs A Serious Ayurvedic Punch
Golden milk is often referred to as turmeric tea or turmeric lattes, and it consists of turmeric spice or root being infused into your favorite type of milk. The tasty beverage has become more and more mainstream, and it can be spotted in almost ...
- Have Pineapple And Turmeric Beverage TO PREVENT CANCER, BEAT INFLAMMATION AND COLD TOO!
When people are sick they would rather prevent going to the doctor every chance they get because it cost money. Therefore, people always try to come up with home remedies to cure their cold. The video listed shows how pineapple, lemon, ginger an ...
- Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has many different
healing benefits, but is primarily known for the effects it has on the
I It has:
- anti bacterial
- anti parasitic properties.
These all help to cleanse a wound ...
- Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice: 7 Reasons to You Should Drink Aloe Vera Juice
"Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice: 7 Reasons to You Should Drink Aloe Vera Juice", lets us know how important aloe vera juice can be in our everyday life. Helping your skin and hair are the simplest benefits of this plant. Heart health, weight ...
- Here’s to Long Life – Resveratrol
- A couple of centuries after famed French chemist Louis Pasteur proclaimed “Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages,” we’ve confirmed that this prized potable does indeed contain a vatful of beneficial compounds, including Resveratro ...
- Natural remedies for osteoporosis: Several medicinal plants havebeen found to improve bone health without the side effects of medication
- Natural remedies for osteoporosis: Several medicinal plants have been found to improve bone health without the side effects of medication
Osteoporosis is the most common bone disease, but common medicinal treatments can come with negative and unp ...
- New Red Wine and Resveratrol Combination from Source Naturals
- Provides the heart-health benefits of red wine without the alcohol, sulfites, headaches or excess calories.
Supports at least four of the dozen deep metabolic systems Source Naturals has identified as key to optimal
well-being: circulation, antioxi ...
- Patients with radiation proctitis benefit from aloe vera therapy
Aloe therapy is something that many people are somewhat familiar with. The extent of it goes to when someone is badly sunburned and they need some relief. In this instance, they will use aloe to ease the burning sensation that their body is feel ...
- Rejuvenate your skin and get rid of dark circles under your eyeswith aloe vera
Aloe vera can help remove the dark circles under your eyes. Aloe vera contains vitamin E and has anti pigmentation properties. In order to remove the dark circles, gently rub the aloe vera on the affected areas. Leave the gel on your face for 15 ...
- Resveratrol - New Hope for Long Life ...
We all want to live
long, vibrant and
healthy lives. At one time
intervention in the aging
process was regarded as
mere fantasy—but today it
is within our reach due to
breakthroughs in nutritional
Resveratrol, a com ...
- Resveratrol And Longevity Plus Resveratrol to Fight Signs of Aging
- Today growing older means more than settling into a comfortable armchair with the TV remote. Healthy aging means staying active and vigorous long into old age - not aging gracefully. An now intervention in the aging process - once regarded as fanta ...
- Resveratrol and Red Wine Extract from Planetary Herbals
- Resveratrol with Red Wine Extract
Supports Cardiovascular Health
Planetary Herbals is pleased to introduce Resveratrol with Red Wine Extract – a powerful formula that supports cardiovascular and capillary health, improved blood flow, cholestero ...
- Resveratrol improves the efficacy of paclitaxel in treating livercancer
- Resveratrol improves the efficacy of paclitaxel in treating liver cancer
A recent study done to test the effectiveness of the natural cancer inhibitor paclitaxel with a plant-based polyphenol resveratrol showed to be effective. Supported by the ...
- Resveratrol Is Good For Diabetic People
Resveratrol is really good for diabetic people. It can be a part of treating diabetes. In one study, it was found that resveratrol helps with controlling blood sugar levels. There were other experiments done as well to see what the effects were. I ...
- Resveratrol treatments can slow lung disease, study shows
- Resveratrol treatments can slow lung disease, study shows
There are a lot of ways that are being found to slow down lung disease. For the people that suffer with these sort of issues, it should be said that it is not easy to deal with. For the pe ...
- Strengthen The Body With Aloe Vera
- There have been few herbs throughout history that have been valued as highly as the aloe vera plant. Aloe vera has been used for thousands of years because of its medicinal value and therapeutic benefits. Today, it is widely used and cultivated all ...
- Study concludes effectiveness of aloe vera for preventing pressureulcers in hospitalized patients
Researchers at Arak University of Medical Science in Iran, performed a study to show that aloe vera works on treating people with pressure ulcers. Many people staying in hospital settings acquire pressure ulcers, or more commonly known as bed so ...
- The Benefits of Green Tea.
- The Benefits of Green Tea.
Around the globe, tea holds an exalted place among beverages. As a matter of fact, next to water, tea is the most consumed beverage in the world. Green tea is on of the richest natural sources of antioxidants. Most of ...
- Top 7 Benefits of Green Tea: The No. 1 Anti-Aging Beverage
There are numerous benefits to drinking green tea. It is consumed more than any other drink after water. Green tea is extremely beneficial and has more antioxidants than any other tea on the market. It fights heart disease, diabetes, it can h ...
- Urinary Incontinence and Overactive Bladder: The Silent Conditions
- Even though we are all comfortable talking about cardiovascular issues, mind and brain function, and digestive wellness, the topic of bladder health is rarely discussed. Whether it is vaguely touched upon or completely ignored, bladder issues includ ...
- What Are The Benefits Of Aloe Vera Juice?
Aloe Vera is not a cactus plant as a lot of people believe, but
rather a member in the Lilly family. The official name Aloe barbadensis
is named by the botanist Dr Miller who characterized the plant in
Barbados, the plant is native to Norther ...
- What Are The Benefits Of Aloe Vera?
- Aloe vera
Aloe vera has been used for medical reasons for many years now. This is because it has several health benefits; contains numerous minerals, vitamins, enzymes that may have some anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory effects.
Some healt ...
- What are the health benefits of aloe vera juice?
The aloe vera plant has long been used for its medicinal purposes but now there is a new way to enjoy the amazing benefits this plant has to offer. Have you had your aloe vera juice for the day? If not, it's time to pour a nice glassfull. Drinki ...
- Why Is George's Aloe Vera By Warren Labs Better Than Other Brands?
Since time immemorial, the succulent Aloe Vera plant has been an eminent medicinal plant with a worldwide recognition. The soothing effect, rejuvenating irritated membranes, moisturizing the skin and easing constipation have been some of the undisp ...
- Why overall gut health is vital to wellbeing
Nobody likes bloating and cramping and other gut nuisances. Millions of bacteria, also called microflora, are in gastro-intestinal tract. The state of your digestive health can effect your immunity to illnesses. A healthy digestive tract is key ...