News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 'Inflammatory Diet' May Boost Breast Cancer Risk
One of the newest ways for a person to get sick in today's society is inflammation. This is caused by a lifestyle with poor food choices, along with high level of stress and other toxins. This may have a more profound effect on women, and increa ...
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer
by Joseph L. Mayo,MD Mary Ann Mayo, MA
Energy Times, May 2, 1999
What do you fear most? Bankruptcy? Floods? Heart disease? If you're like many women, breast cancer stands near the top of that dreaded list.
But that fear doesn't ...
- Compound in hot peppers found to halt growth of breast cancer cells
Discovering breast cancer is pretty rare yet it seem to be common. There is no cure for breast cancer unfortunately but oncologist are still searching for one daily. However, even though there is no cure there are certain to prevent cancer. For ...
- Eating Foods With Phytoestrogen to Prevent Breast Cancer
- Many women fear breast cancer, as it seems out of control. In actuality, a woman’s diet is something within her control and it can be the most powerful force in significantly deterring breast cancer. One out of every eight American women experience ...
- Fiber doesn't just do wonders for your gut: It also can also keepbreast cancer at bay
We're all well aware of the digestive benefits associated with high amounts of fiber in out diets, but research is now showing that increasing your fiber can actually reduce one's vulnerability to breast cancer. Problems with insulin and glucose ...
- Fight Breast Cancer With Caclium D-glucarate and Other Nutritional Supplements
- Health Notes: Vitamin D, Calcium Aids in Breast Cancer...
- Vitamin D, Calcium Might Lower Breast Cancer Risk…Women who consume higher amounts of calcium and vitamin D may have a lower risk of developing premenopausal breast cancer, according to a recent report. Researchers used questionnaires to assess medi ...
- How Soy Can Both Prevent Breast Cancer And Fuel Its Spread
Soy is one of the most controversial food items in the modern diet. There is soy in almost every food in the world. While there are benefits to soy, there are also draw backs. Soy can help provide the nutrition need to fight breast cancer in wom ...
- Is vitamin D a key factor in breast cancer prevention?
CDC data shows that nearly 41,000 American women died of breast cancer in 2013 alone, making it a leading causing of death among women from all racial groups. However, research indicates a strong association between living in a place with lots o ...
- Medical News Today: Soy may improve survival rates in some breast cancer patients
Much study has been done about how certain things affect breast cancer. Breast cancer is one of the leading forms of cancer in women at this time. In the past, there has always been the idea that soy should not be consumed because it increases ...
- New research validates using cat's claw to remedy breast cancer
Scientists and doctors are constantly looking at new ways in which they can combat cancer and all different types of diseases. With that being said, chemotherapy is the main form of treatment at the moment. However, the success rate of it is not ...
- Omega-3 fatty acids can help reduce high insulin levels, and lowerthe risk of breast cancer in the process
The elevated levels of insulin found in many people with obesity can elevate their risk of breast cancer, but new studies show that omega-3 free fatty acids can help mitigate this risk. Too much insulin can increase Akt and Erk1/2 phosphorylatio ...
- Oolong tea inhibits the growth and progression of breast cancer cells
Many persons drink tea for relaxation, stress relief, and to get a caffeine fix but little do they know that drinking tea can help to inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells. Some researchers in both America and China who worked together have ...
- Strawberries contain powerful anti-cancer medicines and have now been scientifically shown to prevent breast cancer
In the war on breast cancer, we need all the help we can get, and now scientist have discovered it in the epitome of spring, strawberries. Scientist discovered that strawberries are high in a compound called phenolic that inhibited growth, cellu ...
- Tips to Help Fight Breast Cancer
- For women, breast cancer is a well know villain. Medical doctors and specialists continue the long fight on all types of melanoma. Until a cure is found, women must maintain to fight the fight. These holistic remedies have showed promise in the figh ...
- Top 12 Super Foods That Fight Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is a common killer of women and there are certain people who are at a higher risk of it. Men can get it as well. This info will help both sexes. It tells of some foods which can help fight this cancer. These foods are healthy anywa ...
- Vitamin D levels tied to breast cancer survival
We’ve all heard that we should be getting plenty of vitamin D in our diet. Now there may be an even better reason to keep our vitamin D levels up. A recent study has shown a link between high levels of the vitamin and a better prognosis for brea ...