News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Can Cannabis Actually Kill Cancer Cells In The Brain?
Medical Marijuana use is no longer new. Many of us are aware of a loved one that has benefited from the pain-relieving qualities of the drug, even in advanced and serious conditions, like cancer. What may be less well known, or so far understood ...
- Cannabinoids can successfully kill leukemia cells, reveals groundbreaking new study
Leukemia, which is prevalent in both children and adults, is a bone marrow cancer that results in an abnormal production of white blood cells.As for leukemia treatment, now it’s simply a matter of figuring out the most optimal combinations for g ...
- Cannabis kills cancer cells
Reputable medical sources such as the British Journal of Pharmacology are finding that cannabis has a direct impact on treating cancer by targeting it from several areas. Although more and more of these studies are being published, it still isn' ...
- Cannabis phytochemicals found to be effective in destroying leukemia cells
A recent study shows that cannabinoids fight against leukemia cancer cells if administered in the correct order. When the cannabinoids were given to patients after they received chemotherapy it showed cancer cell death, but it didn't show nearly ...
- Cannabis, combined with chemotherapy, effectively destroys cancer cells
Researchers in England have found that combining cannabis usage with chemotherapy improves the treatment's effectiveness against leukemia. The inclusion of the cannabis allows for lower dosages of chemotherapy to be used, limited the harsh effe ...
- Cells That Refuse To Die
- All the cells in our body have a life span, they live for a short time and then diet. When the DNA in these cells get damaged, the cells sometimes do not die, but instead they start replicating their damaged DNA over and over causing cancer and tumor ...
- Cetyl Myristoleate to Encourage Healthy Cells
- Cetyl Myristoleate
Which is a plant and animal oil derived natural fatty acid, has been found to have a good effect on joint inflammation. To be very accurate, the natural compound can be very effective for controlling complications of arthrit ...
- Compound in hot peppers found to halt growth of breast cancer cells
Discovering breast cancer is pretty rare yet it seem to be common. There is no cure for breast cancer unfortunately but oncologist are still searching for one daily. However, even though there is no cure there are certain to prevent cancer. For ...
- Curcumin Targets Cancer Cells
Curcumin is something that has received a lot of fan fare in recent months. While many people have never heard of it, there are scientists who have come out and said that it has some massive health benefits. Like many other compounds that are wi ...
- Did You Know That Chromium Can Help Cells Absorb Glucose?
What is Chromium
a trace mineral that human body needs in very small amounts for maintenance of
health and digestion of food. In nature, chromium of occurs in two isotopes-
trivalent (chromium 3+) and hexavalent (chromium 6+). ...
- Did You Know That Chromium Could Help Your Body’s Cells Absorb Glucose?
- Chromium is a trace element in your body, meaning that it is present only in very small quantities, yet like many trace elements it is extremely important to your health. Most people associate chromium with the shiny finish on car fenders, but it is ...
- Did you know that every minute, 50,000,000 of your cells die?
- Did you know
that every minute,
50,000,000 of your
cells die and are
replaced? In addition,
your outer layer of
skin is shed and regrown
every 27 days.
normalized cell ...
- Fight diabetes with dark chocolate: Compounds in cocoa found tohelp cells release more insulin
Millions of people are affected by Type II diabetes, a condition that leaves them unable to enjoy life the way they should. There is no cure for diabetes, but there are many different options sufferers have to battle the condition. Dark chocolat ...
- Lemongrass tea boosts the production of red blood cells, making ita great natural treatment for anemia
Some people find themselves suffering from a condition called anemia where there are not enough red blood cells present within their systems. The consumption of lemongrass tea could possibly help in the production of these red blood cells, makin ...
- Lifespan Of Some Cells In The Human Body!
LIFESPAN OF SOME
CELLS IN THE HUMAN BODY
Granulocytes:eosinophils basophils, neutrophils
10 hours to 3 days
Stomach lining cells
- Mice fed tryptophan develop immune cells that foster a tolerant gut
Tryptophan is a fundamental building block of protein. A study was conducted on genetically identical mice that were separated and raised in different environments, which led to the finding that environmental factors were a high contributor in r ...
- Natural matcha green tea extract found to effectively kill breastcancer cells
Everyone knows that green tea is healthy for you but not everyone is aware of just what it can do for your body. Now, this natural green tea extract is being used for more than little get together's at your local Starbucks. It is beginning to be ...
- Oolong tea inhibits the growth and progression of breast cancer cells
Many persons drink tea for relaxation, stress relief, and to get a caffeine fix but little do they know that drinking tea can help to inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells. Some researchers in both America and China who worked together have ...
- phospholipid - form an essential part of every human Cells
All we have ever known or will ever feel, begins
and ends with the hundreds of billions of nerve cells
that form our brain. Without them, there can be no
experience; for us, nothing would exist. Our mind
and personality, the sense of who we a ...
- Pomegranate can prevent the growth and spread of four common typesof cancer cells
There is a protective enzyme within pomegranate that is known scientifically as paraoxonase-1 (PON-1), and it has the ability to block oxidative stress that promote DNA mutations. These DNA mutations are often what lead to a cancer diagnosis. Mo ...
- Prostate cancer breakthrough: Combination of three plant-based nutrients found to MELT AWAY prostate cancer cells
A study by the University of Texas, Austin, has found that there is potential
for treatment of prostate cancer using compounds found in common foods.
ursolic acid, commonly found in apple peel, curcumin, found in the spice
tumeric, and resver ...
- Protect your cells from free radicals with a super-powered antioxidant
- The secret identity of Curcumin, a common spice found in most kitchen cupboards, wasn’t revealed until the 1970’s when scientific studies first began on its amazing capabilities. Turmeric root, which contains Curcumin, is an herb that has been used ...
- Pumpkin Seeds: The Antioxidant Seeds that Combat Diabetes, HeartDisease & Cancer Cells
Pumpkins don't get the attention of other vegetables. Even during their season, it's the pies made from the meat of the pumpkin that get most of the table time. However, pumpkin seeds should not be relegated to the trash. Like sunflower, and oth ...
- Raspberry Extract - Promotes Healthy Cells
- Ellagic Active - Raspberry Extract
You may think raspberries
are strictly a
Yet scientists know
this simple fruit is far more
valuable than a delicious
snack or gourmet dessert.
Raspberries have the highest
content o ...
- Research Proving Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells Safely has been Suppressed Since 1974
In 1974 the NIH working with the DEA sponsored research to prove that cannabis caused destruction of brain cells and suppresses the immune system. The research was cancelled and documents were destroyed when it was found it actually enhanced the i ...
- Researchers reveal how the common curry spice turmeric kills coloncancer cells
Studies are now showing that turmeric, which is a common spice found in curry, can actually help kill off colon cancer cells to help the disease from progressing. They believe that these healing properties are due to the curcumin content that is ...
- Scientists now understand why OMEGA-3s are good for your heart:They protect against DNA damage in the cells that line your blood vessels
In the era where there has been an increase in people's interest in physical health, one of the biggest things that has taken trend is that of OMEGA-3s and claims that they are good for a variety of reasons. Although until recently it has been u ...
- Spice beats chemo: Study reveals turmeric is more effective atkilling cancer cells than chemo or radiation
A new study has revealed that there is an herbal cure for cancer that can be even more effective than traditional treatment methods such as chemotherapy and radiation. Turmeric has the ability to attack the cancer stem cells that cause the produ ...
- Stop feeding cancer cells! This is the diet mistake you probablymake that can cause cancer
- Stop feeding cancer cells! This is the diet mistake you probably make that can cause cancer
Although we tend to associate fashion with things like neckties, the truth is scientific ideas go in and out of fashion as well. Various pet theories thei ...
- Study: Curcumin, a polyphenol in turmeric, can selectively targetcancer stem cells
According to a study published in the journal Anticancer Research, curcumin can destroy stem cells that cause cancer. Turmeric is a plant that has been used in traditional Asian medicine to treat a variety of conditions. Curcumin, a polyphenol f ...
- Sunlight offers surprise benefit: It energizes infection fighting T cells
Have you ever been at work and thought about how nice it must be outside? According to researchers, the sunlight may be even more beneficial for us. According to their research, sunlight increases the movement of T cells. The increased movement in ...
- Synthetic stem cells to regenerate heart tissue
Would you trust science enough to allow them to put synthetic stem cells into your body, organs or even your heart? That's just what American and Chinese researchers have developed. There has been great success with STEM cells but what about synth ...
- THC initiates brain cancer cells to destroy themselves
With all the research that goes into cancer treatments, something rather interesting has been found. The active ingredient in marijuana is called THC. This has been found to kill cancer cells without damaging the healthy cells around it. It l ...
- The Hydrating Properties of Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
Discovered in 1934, hyaluronic acid can be found anywhere there is the need for connective tissue in your body. Your joints, your eyes and your heart all contain hyaluronic acid, and a shortage can lead to a wide range of bodily d ...
- This Chinese Herb (+ Iron) Kills Cancer Cells in 16 Hours
150 years ago cancer was almost non-existent, but with the inclusion of processed foods, low-quality meat and dairy, and refined sugars into the standard diet, disease and sickness sprung up in the body, and quickly became a human epidemic. Artemi ...
- This spice is able to neutralize cancer cells
There is a spice that is able to neutralize cancer cells. Turmeric has very incredible properties. Nano particles, which contain turmeric can be a vital component that is able to cure the neuroblastoma. This is a type of cancer that generally at ...
- Vitamin C breakthrough discovery: Low-cost nutrient halts growth of cancer stem cells... 1000% more effective than cancer drug... peer-reviewed science confirms powerful effects
Researchers have made a remarkable discovery into the potential of vitamin C to stop the growth of cancer cells. This study was performed by the University of Salford and found that vitamin c was ten times more effective than a pharmacy grade ca ...
- Vitamin C effective in targeting cancer stem cells
Cancer research has taken a front seat to many research projects over the years. Scientists have studied many different chemicals and how they can affect cancer cells. Vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient the body needs normally, has been fou ...
- Vitamin C helps genes to kill off cells that would cause cancer
Are you getting your vitamin C? It's always been important to ensure you're supplying your body with enough of this important vitamin, but now there's far more reason to consume the proper amounts of vitamin C each day: It could ward off those c ...
- Well: Are Fat Cells Forever?
- People may wonder if fat cells are forever. The number of fat cells one person has seems to be able to go in only one direction and it is up. The fat cell number rises a lot in childhood and then stabilizes as an adult. This does not imply t ...
- What Is the Life Span Of Human Cells And How Do Antioxidants Help?
- The human body is composed of many different cells. These cells have varying functions as well as life span. The human cells, in general, are very complex. Some cells may last only within a day while others may be for life. Like for example, one bloo ...
- Why high-dose vitamin C kills cancer cells
High doses of vitamin c can kill cancer cells. In the past cancer therapy through vitamin c has not always proven that effective. However, that is because they were trying to get people to ingest it through the mouth. the key is to let hit the blo ...
- Your Cells Supercharge Your Cells
- Your Cells Supercharge Your Cells
The differences between aging and growing old are
poles apart. Sure, they may sound similar in nature.
But when you think about it, the two are as different
as night and day. Growing old is about retirement