News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- 11 best essential oils for arthritis: Control arthritis and inflammation
If you suffer from arthritis and are looking for a way to ease pain without prescription medication, essential oils may be able to help you. Studies have shown that some essential oils can help relieve inflammation and pain. It is important to dil ...
- 6 Steps to Get Your Cortisol Levels Under Control & Turn Down the Stress
- 6 Steps to Get Your Cortisol Levels Under Control & Turn Down the Stress
Cortisol is a hormone that is released whenever we are under intense levels of stress. Whenever you are in a situation that causes extreme tension, your brain reacts with wh ...
- 7 Foods That Control Blood Sugar | Diabetes
Blood sugar can get high when you have Diabetes. Some people take insulin to help them control it. Certain foods also help. This gives seven examples. Diabetes is one of those things which ffects daily life. You have to watch your diet all the t ...
- A species of hawthorn has been found to control abnormally highblood sugar levels
A team of researchers from the Middle East have found that a species of hawthorn, Crete hawthorn, has the ability to lower elevated levels of glucose in the blood. They have published their findings in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternati ...
- Anxiety Treatments: Tools to Live With and Control Common Anxiety Disorders
There are many anxiety treatments out there that can help people. Anxiety disorders can have a terrible impact on your job and your relationships and your quality of life as well. Anxiety disorders are some of the most common issues in the Unite ...
- Benfotiamine A Natural Solution Or Miracle Substance To Control Blood Sugar?
- The term "miracle" has been in use for hundreds of years when it comes to products that are claimed to aid health. Does this mean that it's always false? Not necessarily. Occasionally a seemingly "new" product will enter the spotlight and draw the at ...
- Breathe. Exhale. Repeat: The Benefits of Controlled Breathing
Some researchers believe that overcoming stress and depression may be as easy as breathing. Many studies have been done to test the effect of slow and steady breathing on the body. Scientists have found that people who practice breathing meditat ...
- Can Chromium Picolinate Help Me Control My Blood Sugar Levels?
- Chromium picolinate is best known as a nutritional supplement especially formulated to help reverse deficiency in chromium and combat uncontrolled blood sugar that often leads to morbidity. It is a synthetic compound that contains trivalent chromium, ...
- Can Protein, Probiotics Help With Blood Sugar Control?
A recent study to determine the effect protein and probiotics can have on blood sugar has shown promising results. By having patients consume a protein-rich diet or add probiotics to an already healthy diet, researchers were able to see their bloo ...
- Celadrin and MSM Fact Sheet
- “Forty-three million Americans report that a doctor told them they have arthritis or other rheumatic conditions. Another 23 million people have chronic joint symptoms but have not been diagnosed with arthritis. Arthritis is the leading cause of dis ...
- Cinnamon may lower blood sugar...
- Best Cinnamon
Use as Part of Your Diet to Help Maintain a Healthy Blood Sugar Level*
HUMAN CLINICAL TRIALS
Cinnamon, a staple ingredient in apple pie, has remained one of the world's favorite spices throughout recorded history. The evergreen ...
- Cinnamon: An Ancient Spice for Modern Sugar Control
- Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels-Herbally
Ancient Spices for Modern health
Weight Loss & Lean Muscle Mass- An Important Key to Increased Insulin Sensitivity
Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels-Herbally
The introduction of refined sugar ...
- Control Cholesterol, Loose Weight, Regulate Blood Sugar, And More With Inositol
- What Does the B Vitamin Inositol Do for the Body?
Inositol is an organic compound that functions within the human body in the same way as nutrients. Its vitamin-like activities are believed to be similar to other B vitamins. It plays an important ...
- Control Hypoglycemia With Complex Carbohydrates and Fiber
- Symptoms of hypoglycemia can be very subtle and difficult to recognize. Many people with hypoglycemia have become so used to their symptoms that often, they don’t even recognize their own abnormality. This is especially true when it comes to behavi ...
- Control Your Blood Sugar With Natural Soluble Fiber
- The first step to prevent the occurrence of hypoglycemia is to eliminate sugar and caffeine from your diet. Eliminating foods like candy, soda pop, doughnuts, sugary pastries, sugared cold cereals, and cookies. Substituting foods with whole grains, ...
- Control Your Blood Sugar With Natural Vitamin Supplements
Diabetes is an inflammatory condition caused by the autoimmune system, and manifests as resting hyperglycemia. Your blood glucose levels have to be maintained within fine concentration limits: both too high and too low a blood glucose concentra ...
- Controlling Diabetes with Nutritional Supplements
- Diabetes control: Warning signs and tips to reduce your risk
When you know the warning signs of diabetes, you can fight back against this debilitating condition that so many men and women are struggling with today. You can control your risk with the tips and information found here. Are you ready to learn ho ...
- Diabetes: Cinnamon (Dalchini) May Help Control Blood Sugar Levels
For diabetic patients, food can often feel like the enemy. But what if spices are the answer? Cinnamon has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels in patients that have type 2 diabetes from a fasting state as well as to possess anti oxidant trai ...
- Does Chromium Picolinate Help with Blood Sugar Control?
- Chromium picolinate, broken down, is chromium that is bonded to an amino acid. The chromium portion of the compound is not well absorbed by the body. Therefore, the amino acid picolinate is added to aid in absorption.
Studies have shown that 90 pe ...
- Don’t Take Chances with Blood Sugar!
- Gluco Sciense for Blood sugar
Sedentary lifestyles, obesity, and sugar-rich diets are prevalent in our
society. The result: challenges to your multiple, interdependent
body systems involved with blood sugar levels and
Now is ...
- Efficient Actions for Controlling Stress and anxiety
What is anxiety?
Regarding regular anxiousness, the actual afraid feelings are fear of a particular situation and not the problem itself. Being caught within visitors may cause a panic attack more than exactly what might occur when you invest in ...
- Fight Depression and Control Appetite With Natural 5-HTP
- It has become a national obsession to find a quick fix for obesity. In the long run, prescription drugs have not proven to be safe or effective. Additionally, just about all diets fail. There have been some natural supplements that have been found ...
- Fight Diabetes With Clinically Studied Hintonia Latiflora
- Type 2 diabetes is increasing at an alarming rate. With certain life style changes, exercise, along with Sucontral D, one can reduce blood sugar.
Hintonia latiflora combined with key nutrients for blood sugar control can:
Lower A1c levels by ...
- Gugulipid: Controlling cholesterol levels
- Gugulipid: Controlling cholesterol levels
An ancient Indian plant contains a compound that can help reduce cholesterol as effectively as drugs, but without side effects.
By Michael T. Murray, N.D.
An ancient medicinal plant from India shows ...
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract Can Help Control Sugar And More
- Gymnema has been used for centuries throughout the world for medical purposes. Only recently has it gained popularity in the Western world. The herb grows naturally in Africa and India. It is traded all over the world. Generally, the leaves are t ...
- How does Guggul Help Control Cholesterol?
- Guggul is a secretion substance, usually a yellowish rein, of the mukul myrrh tree botanically known as Commiphora mukul. It has been used for centuries now in the Indian Ayurvedic medicine as a remedy for conditions such as osteoarthritis, obesity a ...
- How Does Prickly Pear Leaf Help with Blood Sugar Control?
- Prickly pear leaf is obtained from a group of cacti known for their positive effect on blood sugar. It is an important source of food and medication for Native Americans since prehistory. It contains unique compounds that display potent antioxidant a ...
- How Does Vanadyl Sulfate Help with Blood Sugar Control?
- Vanadyl Sulfate
Vanadyl sulfate is considered the most stable of all compounds that contain the element vanadium. It is highly prized for its commercial value. It is the only form of vanadium utilized in the food and drug industries. It is best kn ...
- How rare sugars might help control blood glucose
Someone's glucose levels being too high can be a major problem. This can cause many health issues. It can even lead to diabetes. This talks about how rare sugars can actually help lower levels. It's funny to think of sugars being good for you but ...
- Is Your Blood Pressure Out Of Control? Eat beet roots!
Today, one of the most serious
conditions that people face is hypertension, or as it is commonly known, high blood pressure. This is grave
condition, that if not checked, can result to fatalities. This condition is
mostly found in people who ...
- Loose Weight, Control Blood Sugar, Lower Lipid Levels, And Improve Strength With
- What is the Difference between GTF Chromium and Chromium Picolinate?
GTF, short for Glucose Tolerance Factor, is an organic compound discovered in the 1950s. Its active constituent is chromium, and thus often marketed as GTF chromium as opposed to ...
- Manage Pain By Controlling Prostaglandin Production with Feverfew
- It seems more and more common that people are looking at every possibility to wellness before they make a decision on the best form of treatment for them, with many taking their time to search for the best possible solution. Feverfew is a medicinal ...
- Milk thistle combats liver disease and offers blood sugar control
As holistic medicines and natural remedies continue to be looked for, especially as more data and evidence shows the immense benefits that many of these can have for an individual, one natural cure that has been looked into is that of milk thist ...
- Multiple Studies: You Can Control Blood Sugar with Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for many health purposes, but recent studies are showing it can help control blood sugar levels in diabetics. One study found that when individuals with type 2 diabetes took 2 tbs at bedtime, their levels where ...
- Natural Blood Sugar Control And Metabolic Health
- Diabetes has now been found to be the seventh leading cause of death in the United States and Canada. It is a chronic disorder of carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism. The disease starts off as a variety of metabolic changes that are associate ...
- Natural Vitamins and Herbs Can Help Control Inflammation In The Body
- Chronic inflammation is often induced by uncontrolled oxidative stress (free radical damage). It is the principle mechanism by which degenerative disease takes hold. By reducing oxidative stress and changing the balance within the body to favor the ...
- Omega-3 fatty acids found to control non-alcoholic fatty liverdisease
There are a lot of liver diseases that are a possibility for people who do not take care of their bodies. If you drink a lot of alcohol, or put other toxins into your body, you will find that your liver does not react very nicely. It is hard to ...
- Pinolenic Acid From Pine Nuts For Natural Appetite Control
- Mention "pine nuts" and peoples’ mouths are apt to start watering for a taste of garlicky pesto or fragrant pilaf. Ironically, the same ingredient that is so irresistible in gourmet cooking may help curb our out-of-control appetites. But only a parti ...
- Scientists stunned to learn that gut bacteria seem to have control over your moods and brain function
A team of researchers from the University of California, Los Angeles have found a link between their female subjects' gut bacteria and higher levels of anxiety, irritability, and distress. Subjects whose fecal matter contained the bacteria strai ...
- Set Your Snooze Control With Herbal Supplements
- Over one-third of adults say that they have symptoms of insomnia over the course of any one year. Unfortunately, about 10-15 percent of adults struggle with chronic insomnia. Lack of sleep can be traced back to too much stress, anxiety, caffeine, a ...
- Slimaluma Plus - Appetite Control with Green Tea and Yerba Mate
Slimaluma Plus – Appetite Control with Green Tea and Yerba
Now Vitamins Slimaluma plus contains a proprietary
standardized extract of Caralluma fimbriata—a succulent, edible cactus that
grows native throughout India. It has ...
- Slow The Aging Process And Disease By Reducing Blood Sugar And Fat
- The main cause of any chronic disease of aging including Type II diabetes, CV disease, obesity, osteoporosis, and cancer are all caused by miss communication between signals that tell your body how to turn energy into life and the brain. The two mos ...
- Solutions for Cholesterol and Triglyceride Control
- Under-Reported (and Underappreciated) Solutions for Cholesterol and Triglyceride Control
by Richard Conant, L.Ac., C.N.
Fat and human existence are inseparable. Setting aside the fear and loathing over fat in the body that pervades our culture ...
- Spinning out of control: Vertigo
Vertigo can occur many situations. One of the most common manifestations of vertigo occurs when someone travels on a boat. While on a boat, particularly when not standing on the deck, your visual system indicates that there is not much movement, a ...
- Stunning scientific discovery finds that gut bacteria control your brain chemistry, altering moods and more
It has long been known that things in your body are connected. We don't know all the ways yet but studies are often done about it. This provides information about a new finding. It explains what your gut bacteria can do to the chemicals in the bra ...
- Take Control of Your Asthma
Do you have problems with your asthma? Well I think you will find out how to help monitor your asthma, even when you think it seems like it is being managed properly. Asthma can easily be monitored without a doctor using the easy steps provided ...
- Turmeric helped control reader's blood sugar
According to the patient asking the question, they are claiming that turmeric has helped stabilize their blood sugar. After being recently diagnosed with diabetes, the patient experimented with various diet changes to see what would help contro ...
- What Is Fenugreek Seeds And How Does It Help Blood Sugar Control?
- Fenugreek And Your Health
Fenugreek is a plant which is considered to be both an herb and a spice. The plant can be found all over the world as a crop or spice and has become popular as an herbal medicine. This plant is a primary ingredient among ...
- With This Powerful Natural Antioxidant I Controlled Cholesterol And Uncovered My Arteries In 5 Days!
Antioxidants are important. They do a lot for your body. They can be found in many foods. This gives an example of a great one which can help to unclog arteries. This outs you at a lower risk of a heart attack since those are often caused by art ...