News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Aging without disease: Scientists have discovered that nervous system function can be restored with proper lifestyle adjustments
A recent study on the nervous systems of animals that have a longer life span has shown that damage from aging on nerve cells can be repaired, restoring normal function. This research is also helpful for people who suffer diseases of the nervous ...
- Alzheimer's Disease: What You Can Do to Prevent Holiday Memories from Vanishing
Alzheimer's, like most diseases comes with its own set of problems, the memory loss being number one. Much like other diseases it is important to find those symptoms early. One easy way to help with that is mind exercises. These help with neuro ...
- Curcumin helps to effectively ease inflammatory bowel disease: China mouse study
Curcumin, a substance in turmeric, can halt progression of inflammatory bowel disease. Researchers in a leading Chinese university induced colitis in mice and treated them with the substance. Mice treated had a decrease in inflammatory cell infilt ...
- Medical News Today: Inflammatory bowel disease: Causes, symptoms, and treatments
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) is a blanket term for a number of diseases including Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis. Symptoms of IBD vary, but may include diarrhea, fever, fatigue and stools containing blood, pus or mucus. Diagnosis of ...
- Red meat link to common bowel disease: study
Watch out if your on a rich red meat diet! Studies show people on red meat rich diets have been linked to a heightened risk of a bowel inflammation called diverticulitis. Diverticulitis is a common condition in which small pockets lining the intes ...