News Letters and Articles related to your search!
- Artichoke Leaves Provide Stimulating Digestion Benefits
- The leaves from the plant of this familiar food are found to be beneficial to our digestion and metabolism, potentially reducing cholesterol. The artichoke has long been eaten as a vegetable, and has been ascribed many beneficial attributes. Artichok ...
- Benefits and Five Uses of Birch Bark and Leaves
Birch trees have been used for many different purposes throughout the years and a few of them include furniture-making, skateboard production, gluing material and even corporal punishment, known as birching.
Its bark and leaves have been used ...
- Benefits of Annatto Seeds, Leaves and Root.
Annatto Seeds, Leaves and Root.
achiote shrub seeds, annatto is not just a food coloring. The red plant
extract is also used to give colours to textiles and body care products.
colour of t ...
- Botanical benefits buchu leaves
Giving off a sweet, peppermint
fragrance, buchu or Agothosma Betulina
has been part of the indigenous culture and heritage of South Africa for more
than three centuries. Its earliest documentation dates back to 1652 when the Khoisan
bushmen fir ...
- Can I Use Senna Leaves As A Laxative Daily?
- What Are Senna Leaves Good For?
Senna is a plant which belongs to the family of flowering plants known as Fabaceae. This plant can be abundantly found in tropical regions. This plant is considered to be a shrub. However, some seemingly looks like ...
- Can Nettle Leaves Help with Allergies?
- Nettle And Allergies
Nettle leaf is a traditional medication for excessive inflammation in many European countries. It is valued for its hollow hairs called trichomes, which work as a counter-irritant. In addition to its putative effect on allergi ...
- Damiana Leaves Are Good For Both Men And Women!
- Damiana can be used by both men and women. It is known to have restorative effects on reproductive organs in both sexes.
For men, Damiana is known to raise levels of testosterone. It is also helpful in treating premature ejaculation and i ...
- Eat more artichokes! Their leaves contain powerful compounds thatprotect you from diabetes
Diabetes has the harmful potential of damaging the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. Fortunately, research is now showing that the consumption of artichoke leaves can protect your organs from this oncoming threat. This was concluded after a study wa ...
- Heart tissue grown on spinach leaves
In this sequence, a spinach leaf is stripped of its plant cells, a process called decellularization, using a detergent. The process leaves behind the leaf's vasculature. Researchers at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) were able to culture b ...
- Mullein Can Strengthen The Body Naturally
- The mullein is a genus of about 250 species of flowering plants. They are all part of the figwort family. Mullein plants can be found growing natively in Europe and Asia. The highest species diversity can be found in the Mediterranean region. The ...
- Nettle Leaves Can Help Ease Hayfever, Shrink Prostate And More
- The nettle plant is native to Europe and can be found throughout the United States and into Canada. This herb was cultivated in Scotland for use in making a durable cloth. The nettle plant is so rich in chlorophyll that it was used by the English t ...
- Olive, With a Twist – The Leaves of the Olive Tree are as beneficial to health..
- Olive, With a Twist – The Leaves of the Olive Tree are as beneficial to our health as the famous oil.
Okay class, its time for a beneficial botanicals pop quiz. Raise your hands—how many people here know that olive oil is good for you? The who ...
- Scientists stunned as dried leaves achieve 100% CURE RATE among critically ill MALARIA patients after all pharma drugs failed
Artemisia annua, or as it's commonly known as sweet wormwood, was used to treat patients in the Congo who suffered from medicine resistant malaria, and were cured. After the 18 patients failed to respond t0 intravenously administered artesunate, ...
- Stevia leaves: Health benefits and uses for diabetes
Stevia, a sweet extract from the plant Stevia Rebaudiana, has been used as a sugar substitute for years. Roughly 40 times sweeter than sugar but low in calories, Stevia can help in weight loss and blood sugar control. Stevia leaves also contain ...
- Support Good Health With Spearmint Tea
- The spearmint is a species of mint that is native to a lot of Europe and southwest Asia. However, its exact natural range is uncertain because of extensive early cultivation. The herb can be found growing in wet soils. It is also an invasive speci ...
- The Benefits of Catnip Leaves
You've probably heard of catnip leaves before and instantly think of cats. Well, it turns out this versatile herb has a few different uses and they're not just for cats!
Catnip is actually a member of the mint family which also includes basil, ...
- The Gut-Soothing, Brain-Boosting Power of Mint Leaves
- The Gut-Soothing, Brain-Boosting Power of Mint Leaves
Did you know that mint leaves are a strong source of good nutrition? They contain minerals, vitamins, and numerous other health benefits.They also consistently rank high among the best healing ...
- The Many Benefits of Graviola Leaves
- The graviola tree, also known as soursop or Annona muricata, is found in tropical areas of the world and has a long history of use by traditional herbalists. Graviola leaves contain acetogenins, which are active constituents that can support healthy ...
- Treating Migraines with Feverfew
- Feverfew is most commonly used in the treatment and prevention of migraine headaches. Migraines are extremely common and can be very difficult to treat. Other methods of relieving pain have been explored because, for many migraine sufferers, conven ...
- What Are The Benefits of Cedar Leaves and Essential Oil?
Cedar essential oil is a type
of oil which is typically extracted from the leaves and branches of cedar trees. For over a hundred years, cedar
essential oil has been used to treat a whole range of health
problems including respirator ...
- What Is The Health Benefits Of Artichoke Leaves?
Artichoke has been a very popular vegetable since ancient times due to its great taste and abundant health benefits. Although most people prefer eating its heart, it's actually the artichoke leaves that contain most the ingredients that are benefic ...
- Why is Raspberry Leaves So Good For Womens Health?
- You Have Diabetes Symptoms? Just Boil These Leaves And Solve Diabetes Without Medications!
Diabetes is a common condition affecting thousands of en and women. If you are one of the people affected by diabetes who wants ore information on the best ways to treat the condition, you might be excited to learn that there is a simple method ...