- Gotu Kola: is a popular Ayurvedic herb in India. It can enhance mental function.
- Guarana: is a traditional herb used by the guarani people of South America.
- Korean Ginseng: is a prized variety of Ginseng from the Orient.
- Passion Flower: is a Central American herb used for its reputed balancing properties.
- Acts as a Stimulant
- Can Increase Mental Alertness, Improve Stamina, & Reduce Fatigue.
- Used as a General Tonic and Intestinal Cleanser.
- UPC: 047868150591
Product Is Available!
|Guarana has been a good product for me. It helps me with |
exercise. It gives me the little pep it takes to workout after a
long day’s work. Thanks.” Rick S. Cheyenne, ND Guarana -
Popular herb from South America increases energy and
metabolism. Korean Ginseng - Also called Panax Ginseng, prized
in the Orient for promoting energy. Gotu Kola - Known in India
as a nerve tonic. Enhances mental clarity and helps the body
adapt to stress.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat. Not recommended for use by children under 18 years of age. Not recommended for long-term use.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Acacia.|
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.