- UPC: 031315193200
|Description: Today's diet is high in Omega 6 plant oils and low in Omega 3 oil, a type of polyunsaturated fatty acid. Omega 3 yields DHA and EPA, which are reputed to help provide nutritive support for healthy nerve and cardiovascular function. Thompson® Omega 3 is molecularly distilled.|
Product #: 19320
Size: 100ct 1000mg Softgel
Directions: Use only as directed.Take one softgel up to two times daily with a meal or glass of water. Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 ea 100 Servings per container
Ingredients: Amount per serving: % Daily Value: +
Calories 10 ~
Total Fat 1 g 2%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 mg ~
Natural Marine Lipid concentrate (Supplying 180 mg EPA [Eicosapentaeonic Acid] and 120 mg DHA [Docosahexaenoic Acid]) 120 mg ~
Key to Ingredients:
~ = Daily Value not established.
+ = Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† = Values differ depending on age
‡ = Values differ depending on age
Other Ingredients: D-Alpha Tocopherol, gelatin and glycerin (for softgel).
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more Thompson Nutritional Omega-3 fish oil
- Is Fish Oil good for my heart?
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Why do I need more EPA & DHA Omega-3 fatty acids?
- Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Omega-3’s Fight Postpartum depression
- Whats the Difference between omega-3 and omega-6?
- Evolutionary Aspects of Diet
- Safety Profile – Environmental Concerns and Omega-3
- Omega-3 Fish Oils