- 100% Naturals
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Supports Healthy Teeth and Gums
- With Supercritical Extracts of Neem Leaf and Neem Bark
- UPC: 666183000420
|TheraNeem Toothpaste Mint Travel Size|
Neem has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for oral health care. Commonly known in India as the toothbrush tree, Neem twigs are frequently used to clean the teeth. Modern science has validated the traditional uses of Neem supporting healthy gums, and on-going research confirms its efficacy.
Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, Sorbitol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Supercritical Extracts of Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root*, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel)*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud*, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf* and Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Bark*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil, Ascorbic Acid.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
- Natural E for Cardiovascular and Antioxidant Support ...
- King of Zinc - OptiZinc
- Battle Fatigue! Don't passively accept chronic exhaustion and weakness.
- The Flex Factor
- The A Team
- L-ARGININE - For Increased Circulation
- Holy Basil - For Natural Stress Reduction and COX-2 Inhibition
- VITAMIN E OIL 32,000 IU PER OUNCE - Source Naturals
- Vitamin E for Prostate Health
- Nutrition Insurance ....
- Can i over-stimulate my immune system?
- Acai Liquid - Trace minerals Research
- Arginine for Happy heart and Arteries
- What Does The Body Do With The B Vitamin Supplement I Take?
- B Vitamin Complex And Stress: How Vitamin B Can Reduce Stress
- Fight Depression and Control Appetite With Natural 5-HTP
- What is IP-6 with inositol?
- Gamma-Tocopherol and Cancer..
- How Much and what kind of Vitamin E?
- Effects of Alpha-Tocopherol - body
- Alpha tocopherol and Heart Disease
- Vitamin E news