- Homeopathic Friendly
- No Artificial Color or Flavors
- Suitable for Diabetics and Children
- Supports Healthy Teeth and Gums
- With Supercritical Extracts of Neem Leaf and Neem Bark
- UPC: 666183000468
|TheraNeem Naturals, Neem Toothpaste, Neem Therape with Cinnamon|
Neem has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for oral health care. Commonly known in India as the Toothbrush Tree, Neem twigs are frequently used to clean the teeth. Modern science has validated the traditional use of Neem supporting healthy gums, and on-going research confirms its efficacy.
Calcium carbonate, aqua/water/eau, sorbitol, glycerine, sodium lauroyl glutamate (derived from naturally occurring amino acid), xylitol, xanthan gum, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar gum), potassium sorbate, silica, supercritical extracts of vitis vinifera (grapeseed*), eugenia caryophyllus (clove bud*), azadirachta indica (neem leaf* and bark), elettaria cardamomum (cardamom seed oil*), illicium verum (star anise fruit*), cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon bark*), glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice root*), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Tribulus and increasint levels of hormones ...
- A Break through in the Battle Against Aluminum Build-Up
- Iron: The Body's LifeBlood
- New Moms: Get your Iron
- Vitamin E for Prostate Health
- Magnesium matters
- Magnesium May Help Reduce Inflammation
- The Important Role of Nutritional Magnesium & Calcium Balance in Humans Living..
- Persistent yeast infections may indicate a body out of balance.
- Is Drugging Our Children The Answer Or Could A Natural Supplement Magnesium Help
- Improve Your Health With Magnesium
- Full Spectrum™ Cordyceps - Planetary Formulas
- Enhanced Potency Yin Chiao Classic and Cordyceps Power CS-4