- Consumed for stamina and energy among Southeast Asians.
- Vegetarian dietary supplement.
- Whole root provides a broader spectrum of benefits.
- UPC: 076280544336
|Solaray Tongkat Ali 400 mg 60 Capsules |
Eurycoma longifolia, also commonly called tongkat ali, is a flowering plant native to Indonesia and Malaysia. The root is often consumed among Southeast Asians for energy and stamina.
- 400 mg of Tongkat Ali per vegetarian capsule
- Whole root provides a broader spectrum of benefits
- Root often consumed for stamina and energy among Southeast Asians
Use only as directed. Take one vegetarian capsule up to twice daily with a meal or glass of water. Store in a cool, dry place.
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established.
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Silica.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands