- Also Known as "Petroselinum crispum"
- Contains Lycopene, Carotene's Alpha and Beta, Lutein And Zeaxanthin!
- Contains Small Amounts of Folic acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin C and A!
- Great Antioxidant!
- May Help Stimulate Kidney Function
- UPC: 027434038089
|Traditionally used to support a healthy urinary tract* • Certified organic How It Works: |
Best known as a garnish in restaurants, parsley (Petroselinum crispum) is a deep green herb known for its chlorophyll content. It is often eaten to counter the odor of strong smelling foods. Originally from the Mediterranean region, it is traditionally used to support a healthy urinary tract.*
Alvita Parsley Tea is made with premium-quality organic parsley leaves, and has a robust, herbaceous flavor. Suggested Use:
Place one tea bag in a cup and add 8 oz of boiling water. Cover and steep for 10 minutes. Gently squeeze tea bag and remove.
We recommend 3 cups daily.
Product Specs: Size/Count: 24 Tea bags
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands