Temporarily relieves symptoms of diarrhea, including traveler's diarrhea, intestinal pain, bloating, and gas
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue every 4 to 6 hours, up to 2 days maximum. Discontinue use as soon as symptoms disappear.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Arsenicum album 9C HPUS (contains less than 10-18 mg arsenic in each tablet) - Relieves diarrhea with vomiting and weakness
- Cinchona officinalis 5C HPUS (contains less than 10-11 mg alkaloids in each tablet) - Relieves diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Podophyllum peltatum 9C HPUS (contains less than 10-19 mg podophyllotoxin in each tablet) - Relieves diarrhea with intestinal growling and pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate