- UPC: 076970821419
|Product Label Information:|
Wintergreen Essential Oil
Aromatherapy and Massage Ingredient
1 Fl OZ (30 ml)
Wintergreen Oil (Gaultheria procumbens from the United States) makes a refreshing, stimulating oil that can be added to massage oils or used for aromatherapy.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For External Use Only. Dilute properly before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a doctor before use.
Bottle Contains: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
NOTE: Bottle does not contain dropper or pour stopper.
Environmental Fragrance Use:
* Use a diffuser to release micro particles of Wintergreen essential oil into the air.
* Place a cotton ball scented with Wintergreen essential oil in the vacuum cleaner bag.
* Use cotton balls scented with Wintergreen essential oil in drawers to scent clothing.
* Place a drop of Wintergreen essential oil on a light bulb incense ring.
* Add a drop of Wintergreen essential oil to your rinse water when washing clothes.
* Add 24 drops of Wintergreen essential oil to a cup of water in a ceramic or glass container and shake well to create your own room spray or air freshener.
* Add six to ten drops of Wintergreen essential oil to potpourri when its fragrance has faded.
Massage Oils & Ointments: 10-30 drops of Wintergreen essential oil per pint of carrier oil.
Compresses & Lotions: 1-5 drops of Wintergreen essential oil per ounce.
Inhalation: 6-12 drops of Wintergreen essential oil in warm water, vaporizer, or diffuser.
Bath Water: 5-10 drops of Wintergreen essential oil.