- UPC: 021078005698
Product Is Available!
Saw Palmetto Extract
160 mg and 320 mg
Saw palmetto berry was used by Native Americans, especially older men, for a variety of health concerns. Studies have shown that the berry contains fatty acids that specifically affect the prostate gland. Saw palmetto seems to inhibit both the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and the binding of DHT to receptors within the prostate cells.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more SOURCE NATURALS Saw Palmetto Extract 320 mg
- Saw Palmetto Ectract - Man's Best Friend
- Is Saw Palmetto's Safe ?
- DHT - PROSTATE - SAW PALMETTO
- 10 Things You Should Know About Prostate Cancer
- Prosta Palmetto™ - Planetary Formulas