Warning: Take this product with a full, 8-ounce glass of liquid. If you do not drink enough liquid the product may swell in the throat, causing blockage or choking. Avoid use if you have ever had throat or swallowing problems. Seek immediate medical help if pain, swelling or breath-ing difficulties occur.
Suggested Use: One to three times daily, briskly stir one level teaspoon in 8 ounces of liquid (for children, one-half teaspoon in 4 ounces of liquid). Drink immediately, before the liquid begins to gel.
Suitable for vegetarians and HYPO-ALLERGENIC: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.