- UPC: 021078011491
Phosphatidyl Serine 100™ & Phosphatidyl Serine 150™
Supports Cognitive Function
Phosphatidyl serine (PS) is one of the key human brain phospholipids and is essential for normal neuron structure and function. PS, along with other essential fatty acids, may also play a critical role in cognitive function, including maintaining concentration and memory.
'I've been using these pills to help me recover more quickly from a tough workout routine. I have found that my muscles are not as sore as they were before I started using the product. I'm able to get back to focusing on a particular muscle group more quickly than I was before. I have also found that I have been much more focused during my workouts and on the rink when I am playing hockey. If you are looking to recover quickly from tough workouts, this is the product for you. I have found it to be better than similar products.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more SOURCE NATURALS Phosphatidyl Serine 150
- Source Naturals ® Phosphatidyl Serine High Potency
- A Nutrient for Mental Fitness, an Anti-aging for the Brain
- *new -- PhosChol® PPC - From Source Naturals
- phospholipid - form an essential part of every human Cells
- GPC (GlyceroPhosphoCholine) Versatile Life Support Nutrient....
- New* - Theanine Serene™ with Relora®
- PHOSPHATIDYL SERINE
- Phosphatidyl Serine - HEALTHY COGNITION BRAIN FUNCTION